See you on the other side

After 2 years, 5,100+ matches, 3 dates and 1 ghosting, eharmony has given up and is matching me with literally disfigured women. Today I got a hunchback and girl with a fucked up jaw.

The girl I most recently dated is in a happy relationship now, approximately ~1month after telling me she wasn’t interested.

Attached: 96784886-945B-42BA-A522-A0AF73BE00C8.png (570x683, 264K)

>using online dating as a sub 7/10 male

Bad idea. Online dating is for Chad's only. If you are average/below average, online dating will rip you apart.

You're better off going monk mode, nofap, and improve yourself to the point where you feel comfortable going up to girls in public places.

Imagine how the hunchback and girl with a fucked up jaw feel. It's probably the same way you feel: "I just want somebody to love me." In short, lower your standards or be alone forever.

>5100 matches
>3 dates
You’re seriously doing something wrong.

I thought the same

You have no idea what it's like to be an ugly make on an online dating site.

Are you a disfigured man?

I actually do user. What you don't understand is how online dating works. You went through 5100 matches and didn't learn how to get to a coffee date with any regularity? What the fuck man?

Im not op but I did have a similar if not nearly as extreme experience as him. Your assumption is that one gets messaged back at all. You'd be wrong.

>is matching me with literally disfigured women. Today I got a hunchback and girl with a fucked up jaw.
Stay in your lane.

Teach us then

>Your assumption is that one gets messaged back at all. You'd be wrong.
Not at all. There are a good number of girls who simply never respond. Sometimes it's because your approach is shit, but most often it's because they're swamped with notifications and are either slowly working through them and stopping when a guy catches their interest, or giving up because it's too much to deal with.

It's not that fucking hard though. If you never get messaged at all despite getting matches, though, you're definitely doing something wrong.

I weigh over 350 lbs., stand 5'9", am pasty white, and have a port wine stain on my forehead. I get Tinder matches, they talk to me, I get dates, and I get sex. I also got an actual girlfriend out of online dating for awhile. It's not that fucking hard dude.

Being over 22 helps though. Honestly I get very good luck being over 30. A lot of the online dating world is girls in their mid-to-late-20s who couldn't find a husband in college. There's a fair number of 18-22s as well, and a LOT of them will go for you in your late 20s/early 30s.

Seriously, if you only get 3 dates out of over 5k matches, you are definitely doing something very, very wrong.

I got to know a few things, what's your race? Have you tried to date outside of your race? What rating would you give yourself? What can you bring to the table for a relationship?

Attached: CzKkyrHXUAESzpl.jpg (540x502, 48K)

>Being over 22 helps though. Honestly I get very good luck being over 30. A lot of the online dating world is girls in their mid-to-late-20s who couldn't find a husband in college. There's a fair number of 18-22s as well, and a LOT of them will go for you in your late 20s/early 30s

Big think

>be man
>have to struggle incessantly, give 100% every single day to even have a shot at some used up roastie in her late 20s who would’ve had Chad best you up 10 years ago

>be girl
>infinite male attention just for existing

Hurr why are sexbots and VR selling so well

I’m OP, this is my only post itt so far. I’ll give it a shot because I’m bored.

>white
>date anything except oil black niggers
> idk, 7/10

Qualities/traits
>5’11”
>runner
>traveled all over the world
>good job with steady employment (STEM)
>speak English/German
>generally thought funny
>generally thought intelligent
>loyal
>like to read, travel, be outside, go to concerts, museums, bike ride, dogs, etc etc

Idk that’s just what came to mind

I can't see what is wrong besides one inch from being 6 feet tall, I mean the whole 6'+ isn't a meme with online dating. I suffered this being a 5'6" manlet, HOWEVER I have no problem getting black chicks and asian girls. Think white women's standards might be blown out of proportion or something. They tend to want the big 6 (6 inch dick, 6 feet tall, 6 figure salary). You are doing something wrong, or maybe it's the site your using. My experiences are different mainly because I'm a pilot, I get my fair pickings of women from poorer countries to swing with easily so my career has some social advantages.

From my experience these are the hardest women to get dates with from online from hardest to easiest is Americans > Europeans > Australians > Eastern Europeans > Asians > Arabs > Africans. You might need to try to go beyond just the US, women's standards here are inflated. My income is a few thousand away from 6 figures before taxes, I'm not 6 feet tall, but my dick is larger than 6 inches which is odd for my height. Simply putting a dick pic on tinder did the job for quick fucks but I'm more interested in a long term relationship now myself. I can't pull an 8+ white chick in the US, other places I've been on dates with a few 9's and 10's.

>350 fat uggo
>Got dates
Holy shit I can only imagine the fat ugly hamplanets this guy must have pulled. Holy shit how could you even brag about that? Absolutely disgusting.

>fat ugly hamplanets
Not at all my man. Having a respectable career helps pull reasonably regular-looking girls.

Oh fuck off with your "not allowed to feel sad" bullshit. There's no reason, an assumedly average male's only options should be people with disfigurations. It's not him that needs to lower his standards, it's women. I cannot fucking STAND the women can do no wrong philosophy this board loves.

That said, if OP couldn't get something right in over 5k matches, I don't fucking know what's his deal.

I guess to a 350lb man that would mean 200lb+ girls. Yikes. Well...um...you enjoy that, user. Good job there.

For online dating to work you need

-Be white
-Be tall
-Be rich

Choose 2.

Negative. All in the sub-160 lb. range. Not all were beauty queens, I'll grant you, but I didn't date any monsters off Tinder. One girl had played college volleyball and was still in great shape. Another girl was a literal sticc. Most have been fairly average.

Hate all you like my man, I really don't care. Online dating works if you actually try to learn from your failures. This OP who can't get more than 3 dates out of 5k matches is someone who doesn't learn from his failures.

same boat here OP.
Don't bother trying any of the pay sites - I've had even less success on those myself.

I absolutely do. I’m like 300 pounds and half-bald. I had more short-length relationships than he had dates, and am still in a long-term relationship. The 7/10 bullshit is just that - bullshit, spread by guys who don’t want to admit maybe they’re their own worst enemies.

Oh gee look. More people who overrate uggos and/or bend the truth. It's ok, anons, you can admit you fucked hamplanets. We won't judge you anymore than we already do for being fat.

>every flawed guy who has sex must just be fucking fatties!
>he-he isn't? wh-what a liar!
>i'm keeping myself pure for better women because i have "standards", try getting some!
Kek, you really are the saddest guy in the world.

Go back to already.

>they’re their own worst enemies
this desu. if you don't have self-esteem, it reeks. girls can tell and they avoid you because it means you're a basketcase. guys like OP are basketcases.

Not that user but no women under 160 lbs is gonna fuck a 350 lb man just for the sake of fucking him. If he was rich and the prospect of marriage and getting taken care of was there I could buy it, but be real.350 lbs is fucking obese, it's not just fat, it's like universally disgusting obese.

>Oh gosh that user might be on to me! Better call him a name or something to show that I'm too cool. Heh yeah that'll get him
Oh user... I'm sure they were beautiful on the inside.

Not rich user. I just have a career that women think makes you rich.

Hey, I'd not have believed me either. It's fucking true. Clean up your act, get a haircut, brush your teeth, put on something that isn't a graphic tee, and learn to carry a conversation and you too can get women online. It's actually quite easy.

>You too can get low tier women online
Ftfy

Can you just stop lying on the internet and die an early death brought on by being an obese lardass. inb4 jealous incel, no I just really loathe fat people. Being obese is the living embodiment of giving up.

Mostly easy stuff, except
>learn to carry a conversation
This can take decades.

Not given up at all mate, just living my life and enjoying the company of intelligent women. Life's different when you stop being bitter about the shit hand life dealt you.

>This can take decades.
Kek, true that. But that's kind of the beauty of dating platforms where you can iterate through 5k matches. Have some short conversations, experiment, make mistakes. Girl unmatches you? Try the next one, and don't that again. That's why I say above, you've gotta be able to learn from your mistakes.

>being bitter about the shit hand life dealt you.
Being a fatass was all you. You made that decision. Can you even fit in a normal plane seat or do most other things that are designed for normal people? I bet you're a mouthbreather too. THIS WAS YOUR CHOICE.

Bad idea if you have autism. You'd become suicidal before you made any real progress.

Let's assume you're 100% right, that I pull low-tier women. That they're ugly or fat or fembots. I chat them up, if they're interesting I take them out for coffee, and I work my pattern, honing my banter for when I manage to get a unicorn---a legitimately cute girl that matches me and talks to me. I'm making progress in my life, even if it's something you look down your nose at.

Meanwhile you're at home masturbating and shitposting about why western women are shit.

Online dating is cancer

go outside and stay there!

Lad, I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about you. Once you stop being so bitter about the shit hand life dealt you, then you can be a lot happier. I don't know why you're so pissed off, you probably think you've worked your ass off to get a girlfriend or some shit and have failed at every attempt. I feel for you on that man, I was in your shoes once. You can't let that hold you back. You've got to keep plugging away and learning from your mistakes. You might even get the little bit of self-esteem you need to conquer some of your own internal demons.

Imagine being this bitter.

Attached: tumblr_n10c1jPyM51r1c6jgo1_500.png (500x750, 101K)

>offline dating

Attached: 1297188109.gif (320x232, 3.88M)

Very few people here actually have autism or are on the spectrum. A few legitimately are and might not be able to figure it out by trial and error, but the vast majority of people who label themselves as autistic are just label-seekers. They want a one-word explanation for why they've failed, so they can blame it and just give up.

It's worth trying.

holy mother of cringe

Yes bitter towards fat people. Like I said I loathe fat people. Ya'll disgust the ever living shit out of me.

I'm actually pretty successful by most standards. I make 85k/year and I've had 7 long term relationships and gotten laid by twice as many women.

You're just a fatass though. That's disgusting and anyone who is okay with being fat or fat people are terrible. You've literally got one foot in the grave, tubby.

>A legitimately cute girl matches with me
What a convenient occurrence that has no guarantees of ever happening (nor a very high chance at that) but fits your narrative so well!

>Western women
At what point did I ever mention western women specifically? Not only are you fat but you're also stupid. Amazing. I'd be insulted by your implication that I don't get laid but you can't really get mad at the mentally challenged. It's ok, user, thinking isn't your strong suit. Eating is.

>7 long term relationships
We call that failure where I come from son.

cringe

>At what point did I ever mention western women specifically?
You didn't, but it goes with your incel status user.

>My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. . . .
I didn't think people seriously did this.

Oh so now I'm an incel? Your leaps in reasoning are truly something to be admired. Don't you have a buffet to go to? I bet they have a trough set up for you.

It's no leap in reasoning that you're an incel. You've been behaving like one this entire thread lad. If it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

It's all relative. I found more happiness being single than I have in any of those relationships. A couple of them I really didn't even care about anyone and was just in it for the sex at hand. I'd honestly rather be single and get laid every blue moon than in what mind comes down to being tied down to a relationship now.
t. fat person

>I found more happiness being single than I have in any of those relationships.
Shocking it took you seven long-term relationships to figure that out honestly. Most guys figure that out after one, maybe two.

Also ib4 the hyper-defensive "Oh yeah? Point to where I'm acting like an incel! That's right, you can't!" You just keep digging yourself deeper lad.

>A couple of them I really didn't even care about >was just in it for the sex at hand.
Learn to read.

>Heh even though he's right about me I'll just call him an incel! That's what I saw on reddit so it must apply here
Keep fucking your hamplanets, you fat sack of shit. No matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise that they're beautiful.

Well that's not a long-term relationship, that's just sex. I'm just going by your own figures user. Learn not to lie.

cringe

Sure it is. You can be in an exclusive relationship with someone for over a year and literally not give a shit about them, and frankly just be using them.

kys incel trash

I'm sure you'll die from complications brought on by early onset diabetes before that user expires.

>a mgtow and an incel try to shout down a guy who gets laid, the thread

>I saw things on Jow Forumscringe once so I'll just say cringe! That'll show him! Mom, come look at me destroying this guy on the internet!

I'd say kys too but your heart is probably a few years away from being too clogged to work anyway. Have fun!

cringe

You're alright buddy. I like the cut of your jib. We shall live long lives while these fat fucks die early deaths!

Attached: look-mom-i-did-it-again.jpg (400x400, 84K)

If you're going to carry that mental weight then you should stop trying to find someone until you've improved yourself to a point you feel comfortable in your own skin. Stop trying to find someone for now and focus on yourself.