How do I cope with having missed out on teenage love?

How do I cope with having missed out on teenage love?

Attached: Scared_Penny.png (1280x720, 542K)

Fuck some teenagers. I mean, what's the legal age of consent where you live?

You find an adult love. Nobody over 22 cares about some girl they knew in high school. /thread

Just know that 90% of relationships that happen in high school are not successful after graduation.

Teen love is a shit, is more like having a FWB.

You missed out on all of the STDs as well, OP.

Teenage love is a meme

fuck some 16 yo its easy

You need help coping with not having experienced intense awkwardness, inability to communicate effectively, stupidshit kid drama and headgames, and being terrified of getting caught doing anything sexual because you're still under your parents' roof?

Consider yourself lucky to not have had to go through that bullshit.

Get over it and go pursue some girls. If you keep dwelling on missing teenage love, then you're going to miss out on 20s love, and then you're really gonna be miserable.

you didn't miss anything special, there's nothing to cope with

Precisely.

now you just get to experience the intense awkwardness, inability to communicate effectively, stupidshit kid drama and headgames while being an adult and the person you are doing it with have most likely been trough it all before so it will only feel bad for you.

And you will never be anybody's first...

women never mature past the teenaged years user, you're good

Step 1: Stop.
Step 2: Shut up
Step 3: Listen
Step 4: Wait
Step 5: Wait longer
Step 6: Realize that things don't matter as much as you think they do, and that your irrational fears are unproductive and destructive towards your life
Step 7: Go outside, and start living a productive life.
Step 8: Pay user#19549147 $1,000,000 in royalties.

Realize love isnt fucking nessesary

Having just had my long term relationship that began when I was in high school broken up,
teenage love is overrated. Go get some real mature love and be happy.

find a virgin

In my experience when I got my very first gf at 25 I caught up over 8 months. I went from raging boners just holding hands to maybe a half chub if I saw a bit of cleavage when she tied her shoe. After feeling her ass and tits the novelty wore off and I looked at the relationship as an adult. Yes she looks good and feels even better but she also has a personality, hopes, dreams, and goals of her own, and if they didn't complement my own I didn't want to waste time and money on something that couldn't last.

If this was a faster board I'd accuse you of wizardry

90%? More like 99%.

Is it okay if I ask why it ended?

I dont mind
We started dating in my senior year of high school. I am now a senior in college and the relationship ended in about February.
I was still very much in love with her at the time. Basically I didnt realize it at the time but she was very demanding, and it was a combination of her suddenly freaking out about ending college, getting engaged, etc. as well as that she felt like I was not putting her first (a valid issue to be honest).
There were other issues as well but it would take a while to go into everything in depth.
Basically though what came from this is that Ive partially realized that I loved her so much because she was the one who was there at the time. She was a great person and all but I know for a fact that there are better fits out there for me. Teenage love is great and all but once youre out of high school you have the whole world to find love in.
Besides, now that im a few months out I can honestly say I am a much happier, mature and more successful person than I was a year ago.