An edgy PC game that has been ruined by SJWs

I've actively been playing Garry's mod since 2013 and it's been one of the most fun games on steam almost solely because of what people could get away with. There used to be Hitler skins on servers, people making school shooting jokes in chat, and lots of edgelords. However in the last few years the game has become over run by SJWs and middle school aged liberals. No more jokes. No more offensive content. No more of what made a Garry's mod great. If anyone can help me please do so.

Attached: 220px-Gmodlogo.svg.png (220x220, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWDq35rObV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay thats literally every game chat since data mining and automated monitoring took over.

I can report someone for typing kys in League and they get banned in minutes

Just more control bullshit.
Notice every time there is censorship, who's driving it.

very true indeed but Garry's Mod was once the Jow Forums of video games and now its slowly becoming the tumblr of video games

anyone else who owns this game we should raid a server

Few years? The golden age ended at least half a dozen years ago with the death of Fort Wars, Sassilization, NoX, dodgeball, prop hunt, zombie survival, etc. The decline had begun long before that with the removal of giant props like the chimney or the citadel model, curtailing of user power and centralization of admin power, the popularity of custom props over creativity with the base game props, etc

Yes you can still find a few of those modes I mentioned but there aren't any servers worth being a regular on anymore. That's your problem, not liberals and children and women, which were always there. The offensive content is also still there, of course it is, children eat it up as they always have, and you can always just find a new TTT server if you don't like the rules. There's a lot of them as it's the only decent mode left

atomicrp best rp
you were too young
;-;

i know this feel.
There's also some cracked rust servers that would be fun to play on with Jow Forums or /v/, don't have to buy the game.

I quit gmod years ago for the reasons you stated, and my favorite servers were being ran by furry/scaley trannys and it was just sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWDq35rObV4

lmao thanks for that video dawg

stop playing video games

no fuck you you stupid nigger

Are you that guy who wore a NSDAP armband to his school?

Attached: duitse vlag geanimeerd.gif (450x300, 2.9M)

bitch maybe

Gmod died when Garry stopped working on it himself and left it to his company/studio/whatever to work on rust or whatever
>t. 2008 gmod 9.0.4 oldfag

it's extremely obvious due to how clear it is you're underage.
Also, you seem to be lost as to how to reply to posts. Hint: click the post number.

Please don't subscribe to Jow Forums ideology because you think it's cool, research it and find out why it's true. Knowledge of the truth is something no one can take from you.

Attached: himmler en zijn luger.jpg (736x498, 102K)

when you give people with no purpose in life authority online they always abuse it. most gmod servers are inhabited by literal autists with no IRL friends. bossing people arouns online is the only thing that makes them feel powerful

shut the fuck up garry

facepunch is a shadow of its former self.

it was always shit apart from the stolen emoticons

Dave Brown's trap pics made my dick hard

Last time i played half the servers were counter strike emulators and the rest were horrible cesspools of autism where no fun was allowed.

>LoL
Subhuman detected.

What version of the game? Hopefully before the most recent workbench update.

>caring about dumb video games

fuck off back to 4 channel

Gmod has always been plagued with degenerate shit, from furries to child moderators.

I've been waiting for a fucking $2 gmod steam sale for ages so I can make a new account and continue trolling the fuck out of my favorite TTT server and their child mods.

If you want hitler skins then set up your own server.

Wow there is a blast from the past. I still remember when TTT came out, seems so long ago.

csgo chat isnt cucked so play it

An example would be Swamp Cinema on garry's mod, which is a leftist shithole.

i use to play this game more than any other on steam but i stopped playing when it became just a bunch of faggots

fuck u jetboom

isn't that just some servers?

gmod has always been infested with SJWs, just look at the facepunch forums

I've been playing the game since gmod 9, the SJWs were always there because they're big on furry RP and shit, all the based people moved on to non stale games

The creator is a fucking cuck. He made it so in Rust you have to be a woman or a black man "just to piss off racists."

every hobby and fandom got ruined by sjws
thanks murica for neomarxist indoctrination camps that have already produced 2 generations of brainwashed globalists pawns to divide and conquer

Thanks for the nostalgia trip man, I remember staying up late at night playing the hell out of Gmod in high school with my mates

>breaking the verbal NAP

LoL is the greatest game ever made

Attached: arcade_sona_by_suihara-d6lhfcl.png (900x531, 1.12M)

> no sandbox
> no voice comm
> no hero demo
> no customs
> no denying
> no turn rate (therefore no potential for melee carries)
> neon-vomit art design
> developer enforced meta
> pay $300+ or play 3000 hours just to be able to pick any character you want
> owned by china
It's trash.

It will never stop. They are like locusts. I'm not religious but maybe the bible was right.

people post on pol as lefties all the time to piss people off.. I think that's funny. You think lefties come here pffft it's anons trying to piss of righties