I really regret having sex with someone...

I really regret having sex with someone. I'm kind of disgusted that I let another person touch me (I'm a girl by the way, before you ask)

How do I get over it? Showers aren't helping

Attached: couple-hook-up-bed.jpg (1000x600, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uo2j9FhfVGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remember the lesson you learned here. tell yourself "ok. that was a fucking mistake. time to move on and do better in the future." you don't need to console yourself, you need to be honest with yourself. after you accept the consequences of your actions, can you fully move on from them. it will take quite a bit of time though. don't be impatient. you're gonna feel dirty for a while.

truly learn from your mistake and you'll be able to move on. ask God forgiveness and sin no more.

Fuck someone else? It's over. I went through a slut phase after moving out and had some really horrible sex and also eventually really amazing sex. Unless you didn't consent just chalk it up to another experience.

t. miserable whore

>unless you didn't consent
Don't give OP any dumb fucking ideas the metoo bullshit is already out of control and you ought to know how strong these delusions are. It's a documented medical fact that people invent memories and genuinely believe them when it helps them escape blame.

Chalk it up to life experience OP. What the hell even bothers you so much about this? Did you get freaked out by him or did you get freaked out by your perceived imperfections being visible? Or were you just not in the mood but rushed sex 'to get it over with' and it sucked?

I already accept the consequences of my actions

Man I wish I had the ability to enjoy sex, unfortunately my orgasms are weak compared to the ones people describe, despite being sexually active for five years and masturbating for over 10 years

I didn't like his hands on me because they were probably dirty, they were also sweaty. I didn't like the fact that I let something inside me, like I've contaminated myself. I hate that the only kind of sex I can get is casual hookups.

if a person cut their wrist and asked you "that hurt. what should I do?" you would tell them to cut themselves again?
look at this whore, she doesn't even understand the point of the post. she thinks OP is upset because the sex was bad, lol.

watch this video starting at 2:30
youtube.com/watch?v=uo2j9FhfVGg

you watch that video too.

OP, you may want to seek counseling. Feeling like you're contaminated, that's not a normal reaction to normal sex.

Is there any way to get over it myself?

>that's not a normal reaction to normal sex
It's a hookup, not "normal sex". It's natural to feel dirty after casual sex for lots of people, especially women. OP you should just try to forget about the experience.

>I hate that the only kind of sex I can get is casual hookups.

I think your problem is that you're not cut out for casual sex. Don't do it anymore. Get married.

I don't want to get married but I would like to have a boyfriend to have sex with, however I've never been able to get a date.

Bullshit. Even 4/10's have options. You probably just think you're too good with a bunch of them.

Well I really wish I had options. I have none, even on dating apps I can only find hookups

What's your profile like?
What do you reasonably want in a partner?

I refuse to believe a girl cannot find someone. Lower your standards, not all of you can have Chad.

I don't really know what I want in a partner. I guess intelligence is essential for me, and that's it

Most of the guys I've liked have been ugly, I'm not that picky. Unfortunately they didn't like me back.

I went through a slut phase after breaking up with my long term partner, it sucked and I wouldn't do it again, but now I know I wasn't missing out on anything earlier when I was more chaste

Normal sex as opposed to rape.

Are you fat or do you have huge mood swings? Those are the biggest no nos for me.

>Not being able to tell the difference between finding someone you truly connect with and finding someone who will fuck you.

Attached: 1411291861756.gif (245x181, 972K)

Retard Spotted.

Nowhere did I imply anything about just fucking.

post shitty bait on Jow Forums and then kys

>Nowhere did I imply anything about just fucking.
The whole thing sentence was one over simplified implication, user. If you absolutely refuse to believe that a woman can't someone she truly connects with either you're completely retarded and know nothing about human relationships or are completely unable to distinguish a woman's ability to find someone to have fuck her with her ability to find someone she truly connects with. So, which one is it?

Yeah, nah fuck off. Too many, too many times "no guys like me" actually means "chad doesn't like me". It happens every fucking time, a girl will harp on this bullshit and if you check her inboxes there's dozens of dudes lined up. I know damn well you know this you stupid shit, so shut the fuck up. Or are you going to tell me, NONE of those people are a chance at being a true connection? No, don't even answer, shut the fuck up.

Is this the first time you had penetrative sex?

/thread

Gave a couple blowjobs to a guy while I slept over at his house. He was absolutely terrible, His cum tasted awful and borderline coerced me into the second blowjob. He ignored me afterwards and didn't reciprocate.

I still feel gross about it but I met my boyfriend very soon after. I learned to have higher standards and to stop devaluing myself.

>intelligence is essential
Then why are you fucking stupid randos?

do what every other prostitute does: detach yourself.

you would obviously wouldnt if was somebody you loved these just sound like "gap fillers: (no pun intended)

You got problems dude

Not at all, I just hate it to my core when people try to pretend bullshit isn't right in front of them.

Accuse them of rape

/s

Seriously if you do that fuck you you deserve to get raped

This but unironically

>the only kind of sex I can get is casual hookups.
Are you fat?

I think Im missing something. Why did you have sex with him? Or rather, what was the disconnect - what part did you think would be good when you consented but turned out to not be good?

That's what you get, whore.
I hope you get raped.

>Why did you have sex with him?
Chad

Congrats you're gay.

Nice trips

Attached: 4sFcd7B.jpg (900x1080, 136K)

How many guys did you fuck?

Excellent! You learned something. The culture is lying. Women can't have sex like men. They're not wired that way.

What am I supposed to get out of this video? She said in a long and roundabout way that you shouldn't rush sex with meaningless strangers. If you do - you'll feel encouraged to invent lies about what happened and start believing them yourself. It's a well documented medical fact I've already mentioned this.

>wants a high IQ bf
>is to stupid to stop roasting herself and invest her prime time to better her obviour low IQ character so that those people are actually interested in you
OP, you aren't smart enough to play the sapiosexuality card. I know your kind of girl. Boring to the bone and to stupid to grasp simlpe concepts but having watched too much Sherlock with the cucumberbitch alien, in the delusion that she eeds a big brain niBBa.

Stop sluting around , wait till puberty is over and than ealuate our options rationaly because guys like you want them rightfully can only see at best a quick dipp in you.

Attached: 17800147_1326570407437672_2002892607942632531_n.jpg (480x364, 38K)

You disgust me

accuse him of rape like the drunk girls who have regret sex. also you get to be the victim and not a slut for having casual sex.

you are obviously having sex with the wrong type of men

a man needs to pleasure you first
why ?
because men can come within 2 mins. then if they are useless they will roll over and fall asleep

women need to be pleasured for at least 20 mins

remember make your man serve you or you will never achieve the perfect orgasm

tell your man what you want in a gentle way, a sexy way,
most men know that a strong woman gets what she wants, whereas a slut just gets used like a cum dumpster

how do you get over being used by someone ?
simple get a boyfriend, a soulmate,someone you enjoy being around, someone you can loose hours with,
not a worthless piece of shit that just sticks his dick in you

Tell the police that person raped you and you will feel better. It works.

Satan, dont overthink this. Another human did human things to your humn body.

Go get you a burrito from los betos and you’ll feel better.

God is in the TV

>simple get a boyfriend, a soulmate,someone you enjoy being around, someone you can loose hours with,

Yeah, sooooo simple to get a boyfriend

I've never succeeded in getting a date, let alone a boyfriend.

>and to stupid to grasp simlpe concepts

Fucking hell

Honest question, were you molested as a kid?

No

Weird. Anyway, as others have mentioned you're definitely having the wrong kind of sex wit the wrong people. I'm guy and even I have felt used/dirty after a one night stand.

There should be feelings involved

Yeah I've never had feelings for anyone I've had sex with, all the guys I liked didn't like me back

But for some reason I always convince myself to have another go, just in case I'd enjoy it, but I never do

Alright you wahman first what you gotta do is grab a rope that you can make a noose that will fit your neck size

remember that it was a mistake, that you didn't really want this to happen and take a break from sex. you might want to wait until you find someone you actually like and feel comfortable with for your next time

Accuse him of rape, it's all the rage with unstable roasties now.

>All the whores ITT
Pretty nice seeing more anons fighting the good fight, though.

Attached: 1448672854172.jpg (214x265, 25K)

claim rape

this.
most men don't get this, but many females simply can't get off by vaginal sex... Or at least it's really hard for them, especially if it's just a hookup(no emotional connection).
Guide him to use his fingers, show him your clit, ask him politely to use his mouth if he wants to. And be patient, sex is difficult with unfamiliar partners.

Fuck off you miserable namefaging turbocunt. Nobody likes you here, even the most miserable incels can see through your retardation. It's ridiculous how insecure and weak you are.

lolmad

Sport helps me if I have an experience that screwed my psychy up. Things look a lot better after a one hour brutal workout.

As to having someone touch you, well, billions of humans have sex every week. They all touch each other. It just is the way it is. Next time, have sex with someone you are in a committed relationship with.

Thanks. I think I'll start working out every day and push my physiological limits

I wish I could be in a committed relationship with someone I loved.

hes right, though
you know it to be true

The one you had sex with? What kind of relation did you had with that person? Was it a stranger, friend, lover?

What was it that you regret so much about it? Because it didnt feel good?

Take heed, anons. Abandon thots like the women in this thread and find a nice woman, then you can have as much sex with her as you want. If you do so, you will become more powerful than you can imagine.

Pic related

Attached: IMG_2027.png (1024x1007, 926K)

He's not. It's pure delusion, as if insulting me somehow invalidates any of my sources or compensates for my detractors' complete lack of them.

You're an idiot. All you did was pop in the thread to call somebody a whore and now you're trying to pretend like you're some how intellectually valid in being an insufferable cunt. Seriously, jump off a cliff.

Kek
Not "somebody", a bunch of them, and obviously I was referring to the sources I always post. My own intelligence is irrelevant to their validity, although it's evidently higher than yours if your inability to distinguish them is any indication.

OP stop having casual sex. Most women NEED an emotional connection with a guy to have good sex. Find someone who actually cares about you instead of a guy who just wants to use you as a cum dumpster. Please trust me, you'll be much happier.

I am male, but I had some weird encounters aswell, especially because I tend to have alot of different partners.
Usually it was a 3-point-comfy plan for me: 1)Shower 2)Wash the old clothes 3)Get your mind of by watching a movie.
The only thing which keeps feeling you dirty is the juicy stuff. So if the guy jizzed in your vagina try to wash it out and eventually take a STD test to get your mind free.
I am not gay, so I can only judge by having disgusting pussy-juices in my mouth, but for me hard alcohol helped alot. So this might be the way to go, if he jizzed in your mouth(Obviously do the Alc with point 3) after shower and brushing your teeth.
Hope that helps.

Op I feel you. I have hard time getting close with people romantically so I only can have fwb or hookups when I fight my anxiety off. But I always feel gross after, and never satisied. Because no one has ever made me cum so I feel like I was just a hole or toy to use.

>your inability to understand my autistic gibberish is evidence that i'm smarter than you

Attached: 1512527664227.jpg (427x427, 14K)

Time will help. Try to remember that if you hadn't fucked up and had that awful sex, you'd not know how bad of a mistake these things are. It helps build some perspective.

And hey we've all had terrible sex we seriously regret. Almost all of us have experienced that once before. I cringe sometimes remembering mine, but it helps me think clearly about how serious sex is. So you have a character building experience that's honestly quite ubiquitous. Also keep in mind that your body sheds all cells and all that so... If you're worried about your body being tainted then don't be.

Thankfully he didn't cum on me.

I wish I could get close to someone romantically but I don't know how.

Thanks

In a word, yes. You either can't or won't understand the sourced arguments I make, and resort to name-calling instead.

nono it's not about insulting you it's about pointing out that your shit bait opinion's don't mater here. And this is really embarrassing on an advice board. It was cute first, now it's just really really sad. Nobody will spend their time to debunk your shitty, anecdotal arguments. Most of them just reeks of insecurity, and the fact that you never had female company(platonic or romantic) in your life. Get the fuck out.

Don't give him (You)s. He is dumb as dick and certifiably insane.

Fucked you in the mouth.

Maybe if you didn't engage in slutty behavior you would be able to secure a boyfriend? Giving in on the first date is pathetic, it shows how little you care about yourself and others.

Please stop engaging Hitler

This world is a fucked up place. There are plenty of people out there that you can have a meaningful relationship with, regardless of how ugly or weird you might be.

This guys a faggot

Cry rape

I regret not having sex. There's a guy I wanted before dating my bf a year ago and around christmas he sent me a text and I asked him to come over. I was real nervous and after about 10 minutes he kissed me but my bf picked that time to call. I didn't pick up, we continued but my bf kept trying to contact me and couldn't relax and put my pants back on and told the guy to leave.

Now I run through the whole evening in my head and how stupid to miss the opportunity.

More thots here

Wtf is wrong with you people?

I didn't have sex but according to the thought police here I'm a whore. This is not a third world country

You actually are a whore. Thought preceeds the action, and you tried to act it out.
If you don't have enough self-control to stay committed in a committed relationship without your bf calling you, then don't fucking be in one.

If you walked in on your bf half naked on top of a girl I'm sure you would lose your shit. Even if "they didn't have sex yet"

You were cheating on your boyfriend and you regret not going even further with it...
That's not thought police, you're a scumbag.

haha dirty fucking whore you SHOULD feel bad.
Remember this when you walk down the aisle

Attached: af738113ce46cb6952aabe2143d60e63_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

What position?

No it's okay guy she didn't actually take it up the cunt so it doesn't count. The kissing is meaningless. After all: a blowjob is the equivalent of a handshake.

>pointing out that your shit bait opinion doesn't matter
kek, if my sourced arguments don't matter, what does that say about my detractors, who collectively haven't come up with a single thing in a year?
>Nobody will spend their time to debunk your shitty, anecdotal arguments
Calling them this does not make it so. It's just flat-out wrong to say they're "anecdotal", that's the exact opposite of what I do--and many of the people who hate me try to attack me based on my "inexperience". At least be consistent in your non-arguments.
>Most of them just reeks of insecurity
As if a feeling means anything in the face of facts. "Insecurity" is a meme term, overused to browbeat people into acquiescence.
Still not an argument, poopyhead. It wouldn't even matter if I was a schizophrenic retarded brick, that has no bearing on the sources I post or the reality of the situation. If anyone is childish and stupid, it's you dipshits for not being able to separate my persona from hard facts and evidence. The collective asshurt I generate is further proof that nobody actually believes I'm either crazy or unintelligent, as if I were, nobody would feel threatened enough to attack me.

I suppose you could call THAT insecurity. But as I said, the term is meaningless. Keep giving me more (You)s, I know for sure you'll never have an argument.

Frigid bitch