Redpill me on Guinea fowls. Are they the niggers of hen?

Redpill me on Guinea fowls. Are they the niggers of hen?

Attached: guinea-fowl-500x500.jpg (500x500, 65K)

Theyre actually a pretty good bird. Go nuts when there are predators like snakes and owls about if you have free range poultry (especially in rural Australia where the snakes are dangerous as fuck) and they have a more flavorful meat, but very tough, so go for a slower cook. All in all a fairly hardy bird. Does well in harsh environments.

They are amusing to watch, destroy tick populations, and make loud noises when visitors show up. They are also pretty good to eat. They are terrible parents so you would have to incubate and raise them to full feather if you want to keep the numbers up. Eggs are ok to eat, but smaller and have very tough shells.

If you have land, they are great to have around.

t. rural and suburban retards

That's a cute birdie.

They are loud ass fuck

that is a beautiful bird. would not eat. would pet.

Yep they get some serious hate action going for snakes

they fucking hate snakes, almost as much as I hate Jews. All be it they, unlike me, are actually successful in the cleansing of their habitats from them. From snakes, not Jews.

They also are amassing rain forecasters.

Attached: 1540325162469.png (482x580, 227K)

They sure are noisy cunts.

>keeping birds in the suburbs

Attached: carl.gif (300x300, 493K)

they kill and sometimes eat snakes-- the amish in the west side of my state own them to prevent rattlesnakes from biting their animals and children (in that order)

>They are loud
>They are terrible parents
>They are constantly breaking car windows

So yes

Attached: F4F3873D-BFD6-4C63-80DE-3065A2BE2B3F.jpg (960x1280, 228K)

wut

Also since when did
Australia and USA have guinea fowl.

Yes they are dumb and noisey just like black people.

I have had many of them, i can say they are stupid by far when compared to chickens and ducks. They will either walk around aimlessly, or fly up onto buildings even in a rainstorm, despite having indoor shelter.

They somehow wander more than 15 acres away from my house into the road and have been hit by cars.

They do kill snakes and ticks , especially ticks. My experience is the majority of them are retarded and will die early on from stupid situations i never find chickens or ducks in.
They rarely even lay eggs, or if they do they make sure to do it somewhere near impossible to find. They are super strong though compared to ducks and chickens.

If you buy say a dozen of them its not uncommon to have literally 8 die from retarded accidents and stuff like that. The rest acclimate and find a "safe" routine they follow, they stick to that routine basically forever. They squeak alot and their poop is black unlike chickens.

We got all kinds of fowl

You guys have a habit of importing idiots from Africa don’t you?

Here in the states thats considered a Lavender Guinea, i used to raise them and Pearl grey, and Pearl white.

If you keep them with other birds and they fight guinea fowl always win

Depends i have some roosters that have spurs that could easily kill a guinea, the only thing is Chickens alot of times are kinda reluctant to use them. I have a chicken nearly kill one of my wifes small dogs.

About as hard to raise from keets as turkeys, dumb as fuck through adolescence, then hardy as balls the rest of their lives. I’ve had trouble keeping them with roosters