ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA malefemale1.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bread Crumbing
youtu.be/_mpYYaBwQxk?t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw asked a qt out on a date
>mfw she said no

Thats like my 10th try so far in like 4 months, I'll get a qt to say yes eventually right?

Attached: aaaayyyyyy.jpg (1224x1221, 188K)

What is dating like for men in their 30s? Im interested in a 32 year old guy who has his life together but seems a little on the shy side. Definitely not a loser though.

I'm 23 and am wondering what I should know about going for it.

Could someone give me advice about im gonna go talk with some of my irl friends for advice on this,so it is not that important i guess

Why do you think what's between your legs makes your opinion any different than your counterpart?

Because men and women are different, obviously.
And given the vast majority of posters these threads ask about relationships or preferences, no shit it's relevant. Go back to tumblr, parasite.

Asking women:
When you dump/reject a guy but you leave him with a compliment, do you actually mean it, or are you just saying it to soften the blow?

>You're a very nice/sweet guy but I just don't feel a connection
>You're a true gentleman and I hope you find a wonderful girl someday
Something like that. Is this legit, or is it damage control?

Oh I forgot to filter you on this computer. Woops.

>leftist shitter needs to filter different opinions from his safe space
How unexpected.

I have several fetishes I would like to try with my GF. Many of them are a little strange and lean towards BDSM. The thing is, my GF is an insecure person and very clingy. I'm worried if I ask her if she'd like to try some of these things she would agree just to make me happy/because she would feel like he wasn't satisfying me and I would leave her. I don't want to inadvertently pressure her into doing things she will regret later. We've been dating for a month and a half now btw. I'm not sure if I should wait to ask her later, after we build more trust and maybe I can help her feel more secure by that time, or if I should tell her about it now so she isn't surprised later. What do I do?

Guy here. Do I really need to dress myself better?

I pretty much dress blue collar style every day of the week. It's comfy, it's convenient, and it's practical. T-shirt, heavy duty pants, hoodie, leather uppers, and sometimes a baseball cap. Boom, done. I'm not really into flashy designs, bright colors, particular brand names, or skinny jeans.

I'm 26 and struggling to find girls I'd want to ask out. My best friend is the same age and is married with two kids. I'm sick of being a child and want adult responsibilities. That includes serious dating. What should I do?

I know that feel user. I should have found a girl while I was in college, after college there aren't many women in my social circle who aren't in their 30s (I'm 22) or really trashy. Oops just gonna die alone now I guess.

>Picture growing old with gf
>cry and feel happy
Is this normal

Attached: uwu BEANS.gif (245x169, 1.66M)

If you're presently 22, chances are the girls you would've met in college a few short years ago would've been just as trashy, if not worse.

>Do I really need to dress myself better?
For what purpose?
>I pretty much dress blue collar style every day of the week. It's comfy, it's convenient, and it's practical.
Your clothes are a reflection of you. If convenient and practical is who you are then go for it but convenient and practical isn't everyone's style.

yes uwu

Maybe, but there were a few nice girls I met in college. I would say there were much more girls of good character in college than I am around now. I am considering joining Mormonism or some religious group because it doesn't seem like there are any opportunities to meet good women. What happened? Is it just my social circle or a bigger trend? All the women around me are druggies/alchohol addicts/get trashed at clubs every weekend and sleep around, or in their 30s, and just generally trashy people who care for nothing. And I work a good job in a good area of town. The few decent women I come into contact with are married at the age of 22-24 lol.

Maybe you should take it slower. Oh, who am I kidding. If you don't have a solid first impression, you're fucked.

>Your clothes are a reflection of you.
>look around at my coworkers
>everyone is dressed like a slave
>except for me
l8er losers i'll be out of here in a jiff

Attached: .png (600x584, 310K)

He will likely have same aged friends married to same aged grills.
They will hate you and dig at you for no discernable reason, but subtly so

Mind telling me what drew you to him.vs peer group?

Do chicks really dress nice / wear makeup for self-confidence reasons? And if so, would you be open to the idea that the self-confidence gained thereby is due to others treating you well?
I genuinely can't believe that women actually believe that they wear makeup for any reason other than to impress others- be it men or women, sexual or non.

Try getting all new well fitting outfit and tell me you don't feel good

they do it to impress/compete with other women.

A lot of times girls wear makeup and look nice for other girls. I can't think of that many boys I've dressed nice for but I can think of way more girls. Either way, the way I think about it is: I like to dress and look nice, a lot of the time I dress in a way I think I look cute but that might not be the way most people would think is sexy or the best look for me in their opinion. If I was dressing for other people I would be showing way different assets than I do when I dress nice normally (for myself to feel good). There's things I like about myself that I know other people don't think about and vice versa.

If I was dressing to look nice for other people, especially men, I would be dressing completely differently. And even if I did I would definitely feel more self conscious about it because I still wouldn't feel confident.

Sure, a lot of self confidence has to do with you knowing you look good. But how people know they look varies depending on their values. Some people know they look good because they just know. Some think they look good based on what men and/or women have told them. But that doesn't nessisarily dictate whether they dress for them or not.

You realise that all you have to do to dress "better" is to wear clothes with a nicer fit (slim/taper/skinny cut pants and shirts), match the colour on any leathers you are wearing, put 5 minutes into making your hair look like it's styled on purpose and not just bedhead (which is easy if you get a decent style cut).

It takes so little effort that anyone who doesn't bother is clearly a slob.

Loose fit feel better/ more mobility
Tight fit is dum and just "in" right now

Which girl should I ask out first: the prettiest (Stacey), the kindest or the one with the best job (most intelligent)?

>nicer fit
>slim/taper/skinny cut pants
>nicer

Attached: 1512609070314.jpg (601x693, 147K)

He is friends with my brother, another point of concern

>It takes so little effort that anyone who doesn't bother is clearly a slob.
It takes some skill, though. For hardcore neckbears (like I was), it takes a while to learn.
Slim cut > skinny cut (unless you're a girl)

Loose feels awkward and, depending on the clothes, gives you less mobility.

There's a difference between a styled loose fit and just a bad looking loose fit. Loose fits are definitely in style as well right now. Know the difference. Either that or you don't want help and shouldn't have asked for opinions in the first place.

Some styles are forever. If you have a problem with trends then just invest in clothes that will never go out of style. Black/blue pants, nice shoes, and plain shirts that fit. Accessories can be mixed and match on the cheap depending on whim to add style. Bam.

Do girls even like guys who do illegal stuff but don't get caught? Seems like they only give up their cunt for guys who have been to prison or got on the news...

girls

if a guy likes you and you're fully aware of it, instead of out right rejecting him, would you give him just enough bait to keep him around because you don't want any other girl to have him or some other reason?

Name one normal girl you know over the age of 20 who would have sex and maintain a relationship with a felon because he did something stupid. I know some teenagers who romanticize some serial killers because of the way the media describes them but I wouldn't say thats the same. In high school guys did tons of stupid shit to look like they weren't bowing to authority and independent, like they didn't care. But everyone stopped paying attention to them by college.

Also, make up your mind. Do they give up their cunts for men who got caught or didn't get caught?

It's more like, if someone is flirty with you its hard not to be flirty with them unless you outright don't like them.

Some girls are manipulative and will bait out of jealousy but that's because they do it with everyone, not just boys.

By what basically everyone has told me and my own experiences, girls like my face, body, and personality. However, I both find it virtually impossible to relax around women to the point I struggle to form regular friendships with them and I have a hard time getting myself to care.
What should I do?

Attached: 1525120826414.jpg (603x667, 142K)

no

but there are certainly people who'd do that just for the ego boost, it's called breadcrumbing urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bread Crumbing

Do you dress in makeup for specific girls, or to look good around girls in general? Is it to show off, for jealousy, to fit in, what exactly do you personally get out of wearing makeup for other girls? I would guess it's related to status in some way.

Thanks for explaining the motive behind it. Now, where the hell do I go from here? Should I keep her on the side and start seeing other girls?

>there are certainly people who'd do that just for the ego boost
Damn that's cold.

But the actual definitions don't sound so bad. So she's dropping hints that's she's interested but just not atm?

Lol no. None of the above. When I dress nice, girls compliment me. It lets me know that my outfit looks good on me and I look put together. If I look put together then I kind of feel like my life is put together.

Girls compliments actually encouraged me to stop wearing makeup. I love skincare and am obsessed with having perfect skin although most people won't care beyond a certain point. I had a cystic breakout due to a hormonal condition last August and was worried about my skin not looking the way I wanted. After being told by girls how pretty I was and how it wasn't as bad as I thought, I stopped wearing foundation. As my skin healed I kept it up. Now I only gel my eyebrows, curl my eyelashes, and wear my favorite blushes to match my outfits.

Sometimes I want to show off. But it's mostly to show off how good I am at matching outfits or preparing an aesthetic/vibe.

What I wear sends a message about myself and what I want. That's why I dress the way I do.

My man leaves by the end of tonight. How do I finally tell him I love him?

Just tell her about some tinder dates you went on and let it be known that you're available but you're not here to act like she's your girlfriend unless she wants to be your girlfriend. Or just ask her out? Lol

Tell him he means a lot to you and you're sad to see him go.

Bumpin for advice

How do I do that? Which words do I use to not sound clingy and to sound truly sincere?

>Not in schooling
>Dating apps are no response/flake city
>Friend circles are guys or girls already in relationships

Is Cold Approaching all that's left? What should I do? I can ignore it for awhile, but about once a month I'll get a dream about a former onitis. I try to convince myself I don't care about her anymore, but apparently not. Either way when I wake up it ruins my mood for the rest of the day. I need an escape, but I don't know how.

Attached: 1440224572769.jpg (534x640, 35K)

It's called friends of friends.

I'm not gonna post a new thread for this.
And since there's most people here, so i'm gonna asks
How do you pronounce "Enable" ?
e-nable?
or an-nable?

youtu.be/_mpYYaBwQxk?t=6s

In terms of fixing the oneitis, its good that you recognize it as a problem.
Step two is realizing that you have control over that problem. When you wake up after this dream, the first thing you need remember is that you have power over your own thoughts. Our ability to reason allows us to remember that these dreams are not representative of reality and truly mean nothing.
I have these dreams all the time so I understand. It helps me to take a minute to recognize what I was dreaming about, so that I can pull myself back into the present time and moment.
Above all have faith and confidence in yourself.

the sound is fucked and i can hear it for both way.
Can someone confirm how do you pronounce it?

?
en as rhymes with ten
A as rhymes with stay
stress on the A

What does that have to do with ? No one's asking about en-able or a-nable

Get a man who will stay with you.

>No one's asking about en-able or a-nable
it's being asked oncan you read?

Are you retarded? Those weren't the options OP was talking about.

it can be pronounce both ways
e-nable is a little more natural for me
an-nable is more of a verb

hey im a loser. how do i stop being loser. im interested in this girl, but im afraid that i'll come off too strong or too weird and turn her away.

Doesneating a woman out make you a lesser man?

>For women initially, but open to whoever

What traits do you consider that an individual would have to be considered powerful?

Could be strength, smarts, strong connections.

Even in an non intimate scenario, what so you consider powerful and desirable?

More detail and the strong supporting examples the better.

Attached: 1508302418200.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Just be confident. If youre interested stop making excuses. If youre not confident, then fake it. No one (including you) will know the difference.
Remember, you can only ever get better at something by trying.

1. Hug him
2. Say "I love you"
3. ????
4. Profit

Awweh. Yes, hugs are always great.

What's the best way to tell a girl I'm still interested romantically? Simply asking her out is out of the question because she's insecure as fuck and the only time she's ever "accepted" a date with me was when I literally showed up at her house unannounced and told her to get dressed and come out for lunch. We both had a great time, both expressed how it made us both like each other even more but that was a while ago and she's back to being a fucking autist.

How to date autists?

What if they start spreading rumours, local creep asling oyt qt girls hetting turned down lol. You might get some ugly simpathy puss?

Not a woman but ill answer based on my experience. Powerful can have lots of meanings.
>powerful in your social group
Women pick up on where a guy is in his own social group. If you're making suggestions and everyone agrees or you seem to be the leader, then you look powerful to her in that aspect.
>Powerful as a job
This one is straight forward. If you are a boss AND respected you look powerful to a woman.
>And lastly strength.
This one is actually weird. The minor display of strength is traditional muscle size and you moving heavy things but in the long run, especially in a relationship, its compared to her. You'll notice a lot of girls in a relationship will playfully try to push you around or get you to exert force on them. They want to feel like nothing in your grip. Makes them feel you are powerful which is a huge turn on for them.

no, it makes you a considerate lover

I think never getting laid or getting your dick sucked because you're some kind of shitty, macho fuckhead makes you less of man, technically.

asking for either gender, im 18, kissless virgin. Decided to get tinder, next thing swipe right on this girl who looks okay from her first pic (my mistake not looking through others) she then proceeds to initate conversation, making it super obvious she wants sex, me leaving her on read for 9 hours and then having her instantly reply when i say some dry ass one word convo kinda shit

the problem is, im not particulary attracted to her. Shes overweight and not really into how annoying the messages are. my mates say to fuck her, get it over and done and then block her afterwards with so you can not fuck up with someone actually attractive and instead someone who you don't care about but i feel like i should be at least somewhat interested in her.

what do? get it out of the way and have some experience under my belt, or wait until i find someone im interested in fucking.

>classroom, people are pretty spread out
>first class super cute girl was 1 seat away from me
>second class she goes to sit down in her usual spots, but instead gets up and sits right beside me instead of the other 30 spots

no one else sits near us. I'm sorry if I'm autistic, does that mean she's into me? I haven't even said a word to her but I think I've caught her staring at me? I've stared at her from the corner of my eye a bit, she's like a kpop model

I don't know about makeup because I rarely wear any but I have lingerie that nobody's ever seen that I just wear under my normal clothes because it makes me feel sexy and good about myself.

Man here, is that really so hard to believe? I wear nice shirts and use hair wax for that exact reason.

I could answer that, but why bother if you've already made up your mind and aren't actually open to hearing explanations? And don't pretend you are, you're clearly not

If it gets you easy access to their addiction such as Weed: Yes.

Lower your standards. Qts only want Chads. Are you a Chad? No? Then leave the qts alone.

Correction. ALL girls want Chad. Average and Uglies will ignore men of their league for Chad. Women would rather be his fuck meat than stay in their lane.

I'm gonna tell you a secret, Chad doesn't exist

Right, tell yourself whatever you please my man.

I don't need to tell myself anything. Outside of incel memes, most men and women get laid because they are normal and likeable.

You're retarded or just a woman.

I've been spending some time with a girl. We enjoy each other's company and I think she's cute and there's certain things I love about her. I have a past, though of getting involved with women I shouldn't have because I felt desperate at the time. It has been around a year since my last relationship and though I flirt with many women she is the first one I've considered pursuing. I'm not sure if it's because I genuinely like her or because she's there and I don't want to waste my time or hers. I haven't asked her out again but I would like to spend more time with her. There's a certain pressure to strike while the iron is hot but I don't want to rush things with her as I'm looking for long-term gf/wife material not just a hookup or something to keep me busy for the summer. How do I proceed?

Guys and gals: is 27 too old to turn your life around? I've suffered from anxiety and depression for 7 years. I lost all my friends and rarely dated in that time. I feel like Im about to make a serious breakthrough though.

I'm going to make a real simple flow chart for you here:

Are you alive?
If yes, then yes.
If no, then no.

There. Now anytime you need to know if you're too old to do something, you have the answer.

27bro in your same situation here. i don't think it's too late.
i'm trying to reconnect with some of the friends i cared about and so far so good.

Attached: 27749950_337879586725300_2359729646045911424_n.jpg (565x960, 43K)

It's not too late at all. Your life can change drastically in as little as weeks or months. The problem is if you really have recurring issues with anxiety and depression those things will keep showing up until you address them, especially if you do the same things (isolate yourself / kill your friendships)

its not too late until you're like 50

please

Pretend they are dudes, or just really convincing traps.

30 here friend dated an early 20s
Be prepared for references and music to be older and you might not get them.
Also we all rrreeee'd together when his younger gf didn't know "Christopher Walken" in cards against humanity

Does having a different frame of reference seem an exciting challenge or daunting?

Seek therapy, it is legitimately a social/mental disability to be unable to function normally around 51% of human beings

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll keep on the path of self improvement.

I can't tell if this girl's just shit at conversations or doesn't want to talk to me. If the latter, why bother responding?

This is mostly to girls, its kind of a complicated issue so sorry if this ends up being a long post.

So there's this group of girls I recently met in my course. One of them and I spend a few weeks hanging out together, she seems to like me but is unsure about her feelings since she just got out of a relationship so I'm trying to detach myself from her for now and stay friends until she makes up her mind about how she feels.

This other girl in the group however, she seems to like me too but I'm not sure in what way. I think she knows the other girl and I had a "thing" but I'm not entirely sure.
Sometimes in class I notice this girl staring at me, today I looked back and didn't even notice she was there, she was sitting pretty far back so she must've spotted me. She waved and smiled so I smiled back. Then she asked me to go for a smoke with her and she's fairly touchy, she would hit me on the shoulder when I'd say something funny, she'd invite me over to smoke weed with her one day. We only met a few times before and she'd sometimes give me a hug when she sees me. A day after we met she sent me a friend request on facebook and messaged me straight after how it was nice meeting me and all that. I asked her to hang out a few times before but she would always accept first, then bail, then when she'd see me, she'd apologize all the time. She's kind of shy and seems to be somewhat introverted but when she sees me or looks at me she acts like she genuinely likes me, but I'm not sure in what way, she does hang out with guys a lot so I might just be another guy friend to her. Its this and the fact she might know her friend and I had a thing recently so I don't know if she's just being friendly or if she actually likes me. Her staring at me in class hasn't stopped since she "found out" about the other girl and myself.

Any of this sound familiar to girls? is she just being friendly or wants something more from me? thanks!

>be a little bit aspergery, don't do the social cues very well at all
>girl i work with is kinda cute, very friendly and easy to talk to
>always calls me things like love, dear or doll
>if she does call me by my name she uses my full name, alexander, instead of alex like literally everybody else
>i have a reasonably good memory and can remember her birthday, middle name, pet rabbit's name and other stuff that mentions in passing conversation and she finds this amazing even though i can do it with most of my other colleagues
>she broke up with her boyfriend a month and a half ago and in the last week she has been talking about relationships and stuff
>today she was talking to someone else when i was in earshot and referred to me as "her alexander"
like i said i'm not the best at picking up social cues but i think she wants to fug. am i mistaken?

It sounds like she wants more than to fug, I think she likes you and wants to be with you

are you sure? she knows i'm 26, still live with my parents and have never even kissed a girl

possible rebound I'd say. If she's more outgoing than you are then its a possibility but I could be wrong and she may want something more. Depends how long she's been with the guy too.

Also
>she knows i'm 26, still live with my parents and have never even kissed a girl
why would you tell her all that? you keep that to yourself. Even my friends that I've known for years didn't know/care or ask about things like that. Did she ask you about these things herself or did you sperg out and tell her?

>Did she ask you about these things herself
yes

Sounds like she has a certain affection for you despite all the reasons you think she shouldn't. It would be safe bet that she'd take you up if you asked her out, but I would tread carefully with her being out of a LTR fairly recently.