It's soros

>it's soros
>it's antifa
>it's Russia
>it's Mi6
>it's Mossad

they are absolutely terrified. they don't want people to join the movement so they are throwing out these trigger words in every thread to deter support.

Attached: 6151VbIP1fL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHVyXN4mqSU
youtube.com/watch?v=noR_7BOeU20
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-03/80-year-old-woman-killed-paris-home-police-gas-canister-yellow-vests-reject-macrons
youtube.com/watch?v=1pMFQKD8tjM
youtube.com/watch?v=d6sn9LbUVKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the common man.

Attached: 1532292782001.jpg (5568x3712, 1.37M)

Attached: 1514550808479.jpg (5568x3712, 1.16M)

*Spoiler alert* although genuine how long is it until the above five named entities attempt to infiltrate and hijack? My bet is not long.

Unironically this

Attached: 1526790936934.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

That's what they fear the most.

>it's soros
>it's antifa
>it's Russia
>it's Mi6
>it's Mossad
Colonel Mustard in the parlour with the candlestick?

happy?

Which is why they need to hurry up and hit macron where it hurts the most while they still can

Attached: 1543775629715.jpg (992x662, 87K)

That's why shills spam words like "leftists" or other shit that drives a wedge between citizens. Left vs Right instead of Top vs Bottom.

bunch of drunks

Attached: 1543870934728.jpg (1024x682, 341K)

Merkel and Macron are fucked.

too bad eurospring can't be stopped lmao

you are totally right, forgot one that shills claim, that is that Britain is behind of these yellow jackets

based

Vive la France

Attached: 1543788602309.jpg (1600x1068, 156K)

Meme flag

>trigger words

In the OP

Fuck off glow nigga

I said that faggot - Mi6

Seems more like something the CIA would do. Not like it hasn't started exactly the same way in like 10 countries over the last decade.

two of them aren't real, one of them is barely real, one of them is a hack and the other only benefits from the riots but is probably served better by keeping their hands off of it.

So good God Bless the Froglads.

Any CIA niggery we should shrug our shoulders and carry on, not our fucking fault. Just watch out for it

I've noticed it too, any little thing that can be jumped on is seized as a reason the riots must stop
oh no, an extremely ugly statue no one has ever even heard of was damaged! this is proof this is all antifa, everyone go home, your concerns are no long legitimate

I've heard everything in our media already. Depending on the target audience that usually watch them, several different news outlets have already told me it's anything from left wing anarchists to neo-Nazis to muslim chimpouts. It's pretty hilarious to watch the media squirm to concoct a fake story, but at the same time it's fucking sad to see many boomers and other retarded NPCs believe everything.

elaborate. use specific examples of the CIA meddling with affairs with evidence.

are you sure it isn't french people revolting again like they always do?

It's a populist movement from the streets of the people thus it will contain all strata of society. The binding force is funnily enough a sign of over government regulation. I think it's great. Patriotism isn't pretty. This flashy idea of all muscular, chiseled faces and bodies is simply not the reality of any revolt. Hollywood has really polluted the minds of people.

>Froglads.

Attached: 1536333435483.jpg (2262x1523, 1.08M)

Most iconic pictures of this year

Attached: 1543691865951.jpg (3537x2358, 995K)

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

How long do you think she waited for socialized medicine to take care of that?

>mfw a nazi joins communists just because they destroy a city
be honest. you're just interested in destruction and chaos.

what has that got to do with ANYTHING, turkroach

Jews on Jow Forums starting consipracy theories, notice the lack of Isreal posters recently and that every conspiracy thread is an (((american)))

No shit we are

Attached: 1521837487624.jpg (750x756, 163K)

>British reading comprehension
No wonder you guys fell so much, you can barely even read

Right wingers and Communists have one thing in common - hatred of banker kikes

Leftists don't want people to see the failure of high taxes.

Attached: bruce.jpg (665x777, 164K)

the enemy of your enemy can be your friend, for a time
no you're right, better to continue to just watch things from the sidelines because someone on Jow Forums might call you antifa

NAZBOL NAZBOL GANG GAAAAAAANG

I'm from Jow Forums lad. We are Rosbif they're our Froglads.
This Pool guy sums up who and why
youtube.com/watch?v=PHVyXN4mqSU
Migrants as always at the heart of it.

Praise be unto KEK!

>it's a color revolution
>because the jackets aren't clear

VIVE LE FRANCE
muh nigguh

Attached: 1522639127745.jpg (1719x1719, 69K)

The "color revolution" is just a script, anyone can execute it, not just CIA glowniggers.
In fact, given the omnipresent memes about it, it no longer needs anyONE to execute, it just runs in the people's common consciousness when triggered.

Attached: 1540925377067.jpg (5568x3712, 1.36M)

Attached: 1520660555830.jpg (5555x3703, 770K)

Attached: 1515543784151.jpg (5120x3416, 1.32M)

Attached: 1538500629734.jpg (5120x3416, 1.21M)

Attached: 1543691854749.jpg (5789x3860, 1.18M)

Attached: 1514979961224.jpg (4202x2801, 1.09M)

I don't know maybe follow the news as to why this is all happening Jamal. Its not just MUH GAS TAX.

Yep

It's fun to watch, and getting worse. They burned down cars and attacked cops in Brussels as well... And it wasn't just shitskins. It was the common folk.

Oh shit boys

Attached: dh8220dgb219.png (597x242, 207K)

so whats the real story?

How are they going to hijack a leaderless popular uprising about lower taxes?

Yellow jackets are beating up ethnonationalist infiltrators.

youtube.com/watch?v=noR_7BOeU20

French revolution 2019 - France dissolves to minor factions - EU starts to dissolve -Independent nation of Franchia formed, new flag is a neon yellow with reflective tricross.

Kek, please. Best new timeline activate.

BASED. FUCK SUBVERSIVE KIKES.

Attached: 1525110122120.jpg (522x513, 81K)

Attached: 1543056788985.jpg (2042x1159, 255K)

Danny Boy was so on point.

What says?

Many reasons, but def related to globalism and the upcoming Marrakesh-treaty. It's basically the working man who's tired of being used as an infinite cash-cow to fund all dem programs.
Note how France (and to a lesser degree Belgium), where the revolt started, are also the countries with the most migration and the highest tax-rates in the world, to pay for said migration.

It's everyone user, the people are waking up, they're fed up of putting up with the bs they are being fed. It's starting from the bottom, this time it's the bottom that matters that is involved.

It seems to me that the hi-vis vest is going to become the uniform of the down trodden and ignored people of Europe. Though coming from a French law mandating hi-vis jackets in every car, this simple piece of safety gear is evolving into something far more transcendent. It is so apt that the vest is now donned by European natives who are demanding to be seen, recognised and respected. Even when you aren't protesting in the streets, you will still see this vest, a generally working class vest, adorned by people going through their day to day lives. However that hi-vis vest they are wearing will resonate something else, the struggle of the common man against the soul crushing onslaught of the system above him. No matter what language we speak or nation we call home, we all know we are under the very same system and share the same fate.

I will be wearing one for the upcoming Brexit rally. Good luck bros.

Attached: SeeMe.jpg (962x621, 76K)

>two things exist
>therefore they must be related
excellent logic, achmed
the ghost of kant must have possessed your body for a moment

>taxes, gas, welfare, migrants
>the french don't have any more money to pay for that.

It's actually the Japanese intelligence agency

Attached: pikachu.jpg (5568x3712, 1.54M)

>the ghost of kant must have possessed your body for a moment
Top kek

Attached: 1543785803847.jpg (750x375, 45K)

Right Wing Safety Squads got memed into reality, we can analyze the situation for hours but the answer is simple

Check the comment sections on any Belgian news outlet. It's filled with boomer shilling for a police state.

FUUUUCK
THE FROGS, OF COURSE!
THE END IS NIGH
THE A/POL/CALYPSE
IT'S HAPPENING!!!

AHHHHH A FROG JUST FLEW OER MY HOUSE

Attached: 324567857257561.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

Taxes, gas, migrants. The french can't pay for that anymore

>It's actually the Japanese intelligence agency

Attached: 1534527703119.jpg (5568x3712, 1.04M)

The same way they took over occupy wall street

Hail my fellow European brothers and their resistance to the totalitarian world order. Praise their victory, their courage and the inspiration their success will bring to all of Europe!

>inb4 brazil is not european
Norwegian on vacation here

Attached: 1543798528938.jpg (800x600, 134K)

Attached: 1541363066024.png (2517x1024, 457K)

Macron On Edge As Up To 120,000 Angry "Yellow Vests" Prepare To Storm The Bastille

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-03/80-year-old-woman-killed-paris-home-police-gas-canister-yellow-vests-reject-macrons

Attached: Bastille.png (501x580, 284K)

That's some top-tier infiltrating. They even have their stupid flares from the Generation Identitaire displays.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pMFQKD8tjM

stfu and watch the video Ja'Kwanda

holy fuck user you aren't joking

Pretty much this lol

It's not going to be a police state, if anything the cops will be on our side, its working people that are doing their best to make ends meet. They are in the same position. But it could swing either way might be full natsoc or communism in the morning.

Everytime

Attached: 1528687926491.jpg (777x1024, 120K)

Upcoming Brexit rally? If it's in the north-west I'll attend and wear a vest too

It will be interesting to see what happens with our upcoming Brexit Betrayal march on the 9th. It will be interesting to see what it evolves into.

>infiltrating

This is what I believe. This wasn't planned. It wasn't orchestrated. This is real. And they're trying to keep it from getting any bigger. What surprised me most is everyone from the police to the media in france is getting involved in the yellow jacket riots. Christmas came early boys, we got ourselves a genuine happening.

Occupy wall street was a few useless hippies and various people who show up anytime they get to throw stuff at cops or loot not a popular uprising.

You are mentally retarded beyond repair

Hail fellow man. Who am I kidding, we're the monkeys now. Feel free to meme the UK Brazillad. GJ with Jair.

In fact it is CivNat movement now, the beginning of one European race.

Attached: kalergi_plan.jpg (710x4278, 1.25M)

You can tell by the both the media outrage and even media silence in my country that this a real demonstration.

Have you ever met Belgian cops? Most are power-hungry, psychopathic cowards. They love harassing normal white citizens, but they're scared to death of mobs, especially migrants.

It's in London mate, starting 11:45 at some hotel for a march, then rally at Whitehall.

>youtube.com/watch?v=d6sn9LbUVKQ

Precisely. The fact that the media is spinning circles trying to figure this one out is evident of this. It's a genuine movement from the people. These things become hard to break. My main concern is winter, because it is indeed coming.

just according to keikaku