I finally went for it and tried to get my ex girlfriend to cheat on her new so called "boyfriend" (faggot) with me...

I finally went for it and tried to get my ex girlfriend to cheat on her new so called "boyfriend" (faggot) with me. She said no. Blocked me immediately after. I can't stop thinking about it.
They're probably having sex right now.
But I have a plan.
I'm not sure if it will work though.
But, well, do you think if I bought a nice car, a newer apartment, also worked out every day for about 6 months (chest and abs), and hell, even studied up on how to have an unbreakably confident attitude that she might not be able to resist me at that point?
It could be worth it. I need unbiased thoughts on this.
No negativity please.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/
rooshv.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This.
This right here, is why you are alone.

Worst case scenario: you do all this shit, she doesn't get back with you and you're left with a nice life.

I think if you did all of these things you would be successful in getting other women to like you.
Hell, by the time you did all these things, chances are youd no longer want her because youd realize youre too good for her.
Work out, try harder, look better, etc for yourself, not for her.
If you dont mind me asking, did she break up with you?

I'm alone because I'm passionate? I'm in love user, I only have one life to live happily and I can't just let it slip away.

Of course she did. Otherwise I wouldn't be in this predicament.

lol

Attached: appuu.png (688x578, 32K)

So why are you dwelling on someone who didnt want you?
Even if she decided to take you back, would it make you feel any better knowing that she didnt want you X months ago?
Youve got to have some self worth. There are a million better girls out there who will be happy to be with you for you. If you really want revenge, do all of those things so that she realizes what a huge fucking mistake it was to leave you. Show her that your life doesnt revolve around her and that indeed youre happier and a better person because of it.

Forget her its over.
Move on.

She was never your girlfriend. You orbiting her and stalking her does not mean she was your gf.

user, she took my virginity in high school.
You're just jealous because I refuse to back down from a challenge, and you're just a bitter internet troll.

I think you should do it man. Make sure you study hard though. An impenetrably confident attitude cannot exist without rigorous study and concentration.

Was about to blast the OP, but this is a fair point...

Thanks man. I will dedicate my life to becoming someone totally new.

There are roughly 3.5 billion women on this planet. Why waste your time on the one who has told you, repeatedly and unambiguously, that she does not want you?

Look elsewhere

You fucked up.

I'll fucking kill you that's how I'll fuck up bitch.

>But, well, do you think if I bought a nice car, a newer apartment, also worked out every day for about 6 months (chest and abs), and hell, even studied up on how to have an unbreakably confident attitude that she might not be able to resist me at that point?

This is unironically b8
Gotta tone it down a bit next time OP

Attached: smug red kid.png (374x392, 143K)

That's not very Christian of you, user.

Wait what are your initials? Do you recognize this situation??

OP is this desperate for a girl that clearly doesnt want him and gets triggered over anyome that tells him hes retarded and shouldnt do it.

You need thoughts on this that are not negative? You might aswell have said " do not go against my idea and only confirm that what i am doing is the rihht thing. OP you seem like a bitter sad cunt.

Sames except she didn't block me. She just told me to stop talking "like that." Fuck her.

I got my ex who cheated on me to cheat on the guy she cheated me. I felt better for a few months but then the depression set back in. Not really worth it in the end. I just miss her more now.

Attached: 1523747289699.jpg (236x395, 25K)

Not him but why do we do this. I still feel hung up on a girl who dumped me 2 years ago. Don't have any contact with her but I still regularly think about her even though I hate it.

user I wish so hard I could tell you this was bait. Yes, I'm doing this because it's 3am and I can't sleep, but this really happened.

Post the messages then i'll believe you

Attached: smugredman.png (652x624, 248K)

yo are you me? you sound like me
>virginity in high school
>dated 5 years almost
>with some faggot manchild
>trying to get her back
>fucked 3 other girls. that made me want my ex even more.
>fuck me
shes started calling me in the night tho, and showing signs of being unhappy with her so-called relationship.

You sound so we'll adjusted

Absolutely not, believe what you want.
At least you have hope.

Here's a plan: buy a nice car and apartment and work out every day for 6 months. Then find someone else.

You're not passionate, you're weak and pretty empty hearted. You are trying to ruin someone else's relationship, does that sound wholesome? If your ownly motivation for self improvement is your ex, then that energy isn't gonna last very long.

No. My point was you shouldn't have asked her to cheat. That's insulting.

>It could be worth it. I need unbiased thoughts on this.

Even if that were practical it is not going to work. If you want the bitch to want you, you need to show her that you do not need her and are actually happy to get rid of her.

Get new girlfriends. Arrange for her to see you with them.

The bad news is that this bitch will do this to you again. Why don't people understand this? What a person does is what they are. It's their nature. They can't even help it. They are driven to repeat their behavior.

So you actually don't even want this bitch back except possibly to fuck her and then ghost her to teach her a lesson

>I'm in love user

If this is your version of love you are going to have a shitty life. Because you are going to be chasing after women who are going to fuck you over all your life.

You need to change, but what needs to change is not the car, the aparment, the body so much. What needs to change is your attitude. You need to drop bitches like this as soon as you see what they are.

This bitch is showing you what she is. You should be happy you found out now instead of later when you had more time and emotion invested in her. Look out for yourself user.

>Not him but why do we do this. I still feel hung up on a girl who dumped me 2 years ago. Don't have any contact with her but I still regularly think about her even though I hate it.

Because you refuse to see reality and accept it.

K op u want to know the secret to getting ex gf's back this is the only reliable way to do it , you make her jealous it's that simple. You have to date another girl that posses a quality that ex gf wishes she had desperately , you make sure in some way she knows how happy you are without being blatant about it. She will see how happy you are and the fualts of her new bf will magnify in her mind. Do you have any friends that are female, have them send your ex gf a text or something saying look he mentioned you and please know he's mine and there's nothing u can do to get him back or something. It works a surprisingly amount

>>Not him but why do we do this. I still feel hung up on a girl who dumped me 2 years ago. Don't have any contact with her but I still regularly think about her even though I hate it.

A bitch who dumps you is someone you do not want in your life. Understand this. When people show you who they are believe them. Don't be a little boy and keep clinging to a fantasy about the girl. Believe that she really is the whore who fucked you over - and will do it again, if it is to her advantage.

You are not going to get the nice girl back. Because the nice girl doesn't exist and never did. That was just the entry stage of her routine. You want to go through the routine again with the whore? You're too dumb to save.

No dude, let me tell you a story.

>was you
>but never dated her
>always rejected while she dated worse men
>got my shit together, great job, multiple cars, own my own house and land, etc
>lost a bunch of weight
>she had kids and blew up in size
>still won't date me, just wants to use me for money
>met a girl through a friend that was dating a sleazeball that everyone hated, even her parents
>she had a crush on me
>cute girl, younger than me, figured i'd give it a go
>parents love me, her friends love me, she finally dumped the piece of shit and she treats me incredibly well
>never had to buy her anything
>meanwhile the first girl suddenly is interested in talking to me now, after all these years, but I just ignore her

Took a chance encounter with someone i'd never normally consider asking out to make me realize my worth was far more greater than a woman in my past that was never going to be the one for me. Let me tell you man, you go ahead and get the nicer stuff, improve yourself, and I promise you that you will find a woman much better than your ex girlfriend.

I couldn't pull shit in my early 20's besides desperation and now I have women complementing me left and right, how well I smell, have married women wanting to fuck me, old women wanting to fuck me, young women, etc.

Along with what you invested, make sure you buy clothes that FIT you (I'm a larger man but I used to think bigger clothes would hide my fat, turns out clothes that fit me well look better). Also, scents really help. Find good cologne, not necessarily expensive, but good. You ain't gotta buy a bottle of Creed Aventus but it doesn't hurt either.

classic case of oneitis, google that, there is a cure

>you make her jealous it's that simple

This is correct, but the idea of having another girls send her a text is stupid. Your old girl isn't stupid . She'll see that this is something you put the new girl up to and she'll despise you all the more.

She'll despise you and hold you in contempt because she knows she fucked you over. She knows it, and now she sees that after she kicked you in the balls, here you are going through all kinds of contortions to try and crawl back to her SO SHE CAN KICK YOU AGAIN.

See, she understands exactly what she did to you. And you do too at some level. You just want to live in a fantasy world.

Women treat weak men like shit if the men let them. So you go crawling back with this idiot shit and you will get treated like shit again.

This is the problem with our society now. Men are all worried about trying to please women. Whatever the crazy bitches demand, no matter how insane, men fall all over themselves to do it.

We have now reached the stage where if you fuck a woman , and she later decides she doesn't like you or is mad at you, she can tell the press and you will be hounded into quitting your job.

That's exactly what's happening with the Attorney General of New York now. He played slap and tickle with some whore and she is now mad at him so she "exposed" it and he has been forced to resign.

Why is her boyfriend a faggot?

Dude... No... Stop watching TV and get off the internet. That's now how any of this works...

She's already done with you.. rei venting yourself and throwing yourself at her will actually make you look like more of a huge faggot. Like Jesus Christ.

My girlfriend's ex did exactly all that.. went to the gym, started a business, tried to buy her a trip overseas with him... He got a restraining order against himself.

>oneitis

All guys on this site need to start reading this web site returnofkings.com/ and get this guy's books rooshv.com/

>I need unbiased thoughts on this.
>No negativity please.
This made my day.
Thanks OP.

>She's already done with you.. rei venting yourself and throwing yourself at her will actually make you look like more of a huge faggot. Like Jesus Christ.
>My girlfriend's ex did exactly all that.. went to the gym, started a business, tried to buy her a trip overseas with him... He got a restraining order against himself.

^This. But young guys can't understand this. They still believe all the fairy tales that they see in the movies and on on TV. Too bad. The faster you wise up and start accepting REALITY the happier you will be.

Who you gonna believe? Your lying eyes or what they tell you on the TV?

It's actually worked for me, I just realized after I got back with them I really didn't want them that much in the first place and it was more ludt than love. The text thing is stupid I should not have said it in that way, It was meant more of an example of shit that works when a girl is vain