If you were offered a chance to join an extra-terrestrial civilization in it's proxy political conquest of Earth...

If you were offered a chance to join an extra-terrestrial civilization in it's proxy political conquest of Earth, regardless of your background, physical or mental capabilities, would you do it? You will be altered to be stronger, smarter and even healthier and be supplied with advanced technology to help you and a nice retirement at the expense of being subordinate to a foreign species and being a pariah to your own species, to be precise the old elite and conservative elements which cannot accept change and must be rooted out.

Attached: 0.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khIWdolT9xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. It is our time for conquest.

I know slavs like half life 2 but come on

Attached: Hedhumber.jpg (550x757, 61K)

I would do it then I'd bang your mom with my new alien dong

>our time
You are underestimating how fickle humanity is. This why they don't need to be here in the first place, we will fight their war for them because that is our nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=khIWdolT9xY

Attached: 160.jpg (1269x625, 122K)

This

Attached: sexy_alien_by_felsus-d5uqa8k.jpg (600x961, 100K)

Why shouldn't we believe that those smarter species went through these stages

Yes, and I'd try to destroy the alien goy from within.

Fuck yeah. I dont give a fuck about who they are, just want to conquer the world. Where do I sign up?

Woo freespace 2

Do i get Xenopussy?

double agent mothafucka

I would accept the upgrades, then I would return to earth and fight for humans. Fuck the space niggers.

fuck off advent

Attached: speaker.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>betray your own species
No.
>conservative elements
You mean traditionalists? Fuck off kike.

This. I would pretend to help the aliens by assisting them in eradicating niggers and jews and then I would turn on the aliens after I felt I had enough information to defeat them.
Bonus points if I could figure out a way to come out of it looking like a hero to earth.

sure, any aliens with ftl are going to win anyway, resistance would be futile.
If they want political conquest they aren't going to genocide us (it's easier to just nuke shit from orbit), so it's probably going to be fine

The CERN jews aren't aliens though, just men who have been liberated from 3+1 space

anyone would, wtf, lol

Do Our Benefactors really know what's best for us? What gives them the right to make this kind of decision for mankind? Will they ever deactivate the Suppression Field and let us breed again?

I find it helpful at times like these to remind myself that our true enemy is Instinct.

Instinct was our mother when we were an infant species. Instinct coddled us and kept us safe in those hardscrabble years when we hardened our sticks and cooked our first meals above a meager fire and started at the shadows that leapt upon the cavern's walls.

But inseparable from Instinct is its dark twin, Superstition. Instinct is inextricably bound to unreasoning impulses, and today we clearly see its true nature. Instinct has just become aware of its irrelevance, and like a cornered beast, it will not go down without a bloody fight.

Instinct would inflict a fatal injury on our species. Instinct creates its own oppressors, and bids us rise up against them. Instinct tells us that the unknown is a threat, rather than an opportunity. Instinct slyly and covertly compels us away from change and progress.

Instinct, therefore, must be expunged.

Attached: 250px-Breen_upset.jpg (250x330, 19K)

No, I'd never serve Jews.

Might as well, if the ayys have the capacity to stage an interplanetary or interstellar invasion Earth is already fucked.

It would be a dream come true.

Except now we know your plan

Attached: 1541455319196.jpg (1024x616, 100K)

>Humans want me to flip burgers and die young, mocking me the whole time
>Aliens want to give me dank upgrades
Hmmm

nah

>links a video game to underscore a contrived theme

Attached: laughing-laugh-mock-mocking-finger-point-pointing.jpg (1000x667, 293K)