(((Jesus)))

Why do you christniggers literally worship a weak jew god and then claim to be pro-European and sometimes even Fascist?

Literally as logical as Marxism is.
Get out of Jow Forums, now.

Attached: 1543683390230.png (764x647, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1543683445715.png (1024x1365, 83K)

Attached: 1543683429266.jpg (988x720, 320K)

Why are you so angry? Let's start with that.

Attached: kent.png (1218x687, 913K)

Desert sand nigger cults are the bain of true morality. Death to Abrahamic religion. Hail Lucifer.

good goym, make everyone an atheist

stay salty, kahzar roach

Why do you christians always assume things? You are probably going to call me an Atheist, Pagan, Devil worshipper and degenerate homo by the end of this thread, it's very predictable.

Not mad, just find the cognitive dissonance of christians, especially on this board baffeling.

That's right.

Attached: glory_to_heros__by_thedarkforeigner_dcph628-pre.jpg (786x1017, 122K)

1/10

get better at trolling.

Checked!

>if you don’t subscribe to my desert nigger death cult you’re an atheist!
>muh fedora!!

Our weak jew God cucked your marvel universe god though

Attached: 1508427888631.jpg (1500x2250, 1.83M)

stfu shill, you rlly think that (((((Jews))))) support Christianity? if so, just take a look at society you salivating retard, they are all anti-christian

Newfag christkikes are worse than the shills that daily spam on Jow Forums because they truly believe what they are saying.

Attached: 1541387129485m.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

yess!!!! good goym, destroy christianity!! only believe in science and what us ((((((Jews)))))) tell you

Attached: 1543814378043.png (358x432, 152K)

>Why do you christians always assume things?

You literally said " christniggers" so by your own words, you clearly have a beef with Christians.
Assuming your beliefs wasn't on my mind, if you wanna tell us your beliefs by all means, go ahead.

They were most influencial in forming it and spreading it to the globe(see: Globalism). Jews are not opposed to christianity, they are opposed to all expression of European/Aryan culture and tradition, they are opposed to what we have kept of that in say Catholicism.

Funny hearing that come from the child religion of judaism thats getting cucked currently by islam

Attached: 1543172196099m.jpg (996x1024, 197K)

>Marvel Universe god
>Not Toaru Majutsu no Index god

"Fields shall be bought for money, and deeds shall be signed and sealed and witnessed, in the land of Benjamin, in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, in the cities of the hill country, in the cities of the Shephelah, and in the cities of the Negeb; for I will restore their fortunes, declares the Lord.”

- Jeremiah 32:44

I don't believe, I acknowledge. I am a Fascist because I adhere to the worldview of universal truth.

Christianity is just one of many man-made lies.

Attached: fascism-101-ironmarch-org-fascist-alma-mater-infographics-on-the-fascist-25871323.png (500x772, 228K)

and they reshaped it to suit their needs, if you read the actual bible you will see how much it is against Jews, you rlly think they want a society to be full of christians? with morals and all that? they wouldn't be supporting degeneracy if they truly wanted that

Moralism is one of the greater downfalls of the Aryan spirit, boy.

Attached: p3pwdwgb34q11.jpg (512x768, 65K)

kike shitting on Christians on hanukka, not unexpected

fuck your hanukshit and your pharisaic rabbinate
all fields

Mordechai, pls, you know what the kikes did to Mel Gibson and his Passion of the Christ?

You put your faith in political movements?

TOP KEK

Judaism, Christianity and Islam is the same (((Abrahamic))) filth, and it has been destroying the European culture and spirit throughout it's course of history.
So what you're saying is that we should not call out christianity on a jewish holiday? Makes perfect sense;)

Attached: 1543778114970.png (1024x1012, 887K)

Kek there’s a market to be made on Christianity so make movies just like they do with other religions

cause they are fucking cucks...that is what a cuck does.

They ask to be slapped some more and forgive the attacker..that way they will get to spend eternity sitting on a fluffy cloud fluffing Jewsus' cut cock

No, the worldview of universal truth is not a political movement. Read Fascist literature you imbecile jew-worshipper.

Attached: 1541792347950.jpg (732x1024, 926K)

>it has been destroying the European culture and spirit throughout it's course of history.

ohreally :^)

Attached: saint chapelle.jpg (427x640, 276K)

/thread

Yeah, do you think christian niggers could build something like that?! Moron lmao.

keep foaming at the mouth faggot :^)

Attached: 1392449584986.jpg (1066x800, 330K)

That's a nice argument. Ethnically you're like a negroid to me, I'm a blonde, tall Norwegian.

Attached: 1543641096286m.jpg (499x1024, 108K)

Some fucking civilization was building more impressive shit 4000 meters above sea level in the andes....blocks of stone so heavy we couldn't even build that shit today

Not impressed

There is only one God, and He created us, and redeemed us. God deserves praise, honor, and glory.

God is gay.

Attached: 3d54314e04abb33c00a1e4c293c75382.jpg (702x907, 93K)

you defend invaders and hate christians... that isn't suspicious at all... ^)

Attached: original.jpg (994x546, 168K)

Gonna sit back and wait until you are forced to accept that He was a She tranny cause your (((religion))) will have to suck more cut cock to keep up the profits

>Judaism, Christianity and Islam is the same (((Abrahamic))) filth
fuck you kike

Go cry more to (((Yahweh))) and pray to Rabbi Yeshua, faggot.

hard dick to swallow....ain't it, christcuck.

Be ready to suck cut cock for eternity
Fluffer on a fluffy cloud...next to jewsus LOL

God is great.

Fuck off kike. We love Jesus even if he is jewish

>weak jew God

because using your power to step over others is weak

because using your power to step on others is somehow strong

no, to even write that out made me sick - it is terribly weak to project your power to subjugate, it means you don't cut it on your own so you must use a neutral value to lopsidedly affect the world in a way you see fit

the strong don't need to step on others because they're full and complete

in other words fuck you nigger and h*ppy hanoka

Allahu Akbar, indeed.

People like you will get the rope too.

you're obsessed with cock, monkey

did the rabbi suck your dick too much and give you herpes?

>Fuck off kike
>love a jew

Wew...

I meant the supposed existence of Jesus, Amerimutt.

I know the Pork&Cheese are dumb but you should get by my posts that I don't adhere to Abrahamic cuckness

Paganlarpers and nordiclarpers are illiterate. The book of proverbs alone gives all the wisdom necessary for self control and wealth and success in this world regardless of circumstance.
Give me one piece of pagan or ancient european god's literature, sayings, or oral tradition which provides wisfom and increases power. Please do; you cant though. You guys dont read or succeed at anything

C O G N I T I V E
D I S S O N A N C E

Aka literally all christians ever.

Maybe Jesus was based but christianity is not what it was

Attached: padregraziano.jpg (439x302, 16K)

>t-t-t-that's right goyim!
>the false messiah we despise is your enemy!
>reject Christ as your savior now!

Are you an atheist or a pagan, do you mind me asking?

indeed...
Very sad to see so many on this board.

No.

So why do you speak badly of Him who created you?

it's so pathetic that they even try lol

Why do you retards always need to be in a (((camp)))?

Because, the Jew God did miracles, and Rose from the dead. I don't see any evidence for other gods, but there's a lot for Jesus

>Atheism, Paganism or Abrahamic religions are all that exists
Duuuuh, Amerimutt, derrrrp.

When will you Christfags learn? The Bible was written by Jews, stop LARPing as a lost tribe of Israel. You are Europeans not middle easterners. Stop worshipping a Jew and Jewgod.

youre the norflag idf posting kike faggot on an all out attack on Christians who you hate for being a kike, get fucked judaic trashcan, happy HANG-YOU-KKKA
the day your slain shitblood will nourish the earth will be a glorious day of joy for mankind

Attached: 5291.jpg (640x480, 138K)

>t. bluepilled moor
Reminder that while the Catholic church was building your cathedrals they were also breeding the modern Jew to take over the world financially.

It was written by Christians. Jews are the ones who killed Christ

>Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.
>The Bull said that Jews should be treated equitably and justly, that their property rights should be protected, and that they should keep their own festivals and religious practices. Thus, in the Papal States, Jews enjoyed a level of protection in law.
>While a "persecuting spirit" often existed among the general population through the Middle Ages, Jewish communities often had to turn to the Holy See for protection. Papal Bulls reiterating the duty of protection were issued by various Popes, Following attacks on Jews by the First Crusade, during which over five thousand Jews were slaughtered in Europe, Pope Callixtus II (c. 1120) issued "Sicut Judaeis", which served as a papal charter of protection to Jews. Following further attacks, the bull was reaffirmed by many popes including Alexander III, Celestine III (1191-1198), Innocent III (1199), Honorius III (1216), Gregory IX (1235), Innocent IV (1246), Alexander IV (1255), Urban IV (1262), Gregory X (1272 & 1274), Nicholas III, Martin IV (1281), Honorius IV (1285-1287), Nicholas IV (1288–92), Clement VI (1348), Urban V (1365), Boniface IX (1389), Martin V (1422), and Nicholas V (1447). The bull forbade Christians, on pain of excommunication, from forcing Jews to convert, from harming them, from taking their property, from disturbing the celebration of their festivals, and from interfering with their cemeteries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Attached: 1542823330847.png (1534x1121, 344K)

There is no proof for any of your claims, that you think the Bible is proof makes your blinded by your desire to believe.

The shroud of Turin is proof, and only "debunked" by fake science and larpers

Christ rejected the Jew Way, you retard.

You're talking to yourself, nice work.

In reality though I'm likely someone Himmler would prioritize for the Schutzstaffel.

drugs are bad mmkay

Attached: 1509903671221.jpg (1746x1442, 265K)

The Old Testament was written in Hebrew by Jews. The New Testament was also written by Jews in Koine Greek, you don’t know jack shit about your own religion.

>Records of long-distance Jewish slave merchants date at least as far back as 492, when Pope Gelasius permitted Jews to import non-Christian slaves into Italy, at the request of a Jewish friend from Telesina.[26][27][28] By the turn of the 6th to the 7th century, Jews had become the chief slave traders in Italy, and were active in Gaelic territories. Pope Gregory the Great issued a ban on Jews possessing Christian slaves, lest the slaves convert to Judaism.[28][29] By the 9th and 10th centuries, Jewish merchants, sometimes called Radhanites, were a major force in the slave trade continent-wide.[10][30][31]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe

>Jews are forbidden from usury in dealing with fellow Jews, and this lending is to be considered tzedakah, or charity. However, there are permissions to charge interest on loans to non-Jews.[29]
>The first of the scholastic Christian theologians, Saint Anselm of Canterbury, led the shift in thought that labeled charging interest the same as theft. Previously usury had been seen as a lack of charity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury

>The Rothschilds already possessed a significant fortune before the start of the Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815), and the family had gained preeminence in the bullion trade by this time.[22] From London in 1813 to 1815, Nathan Mayer Rothschild was instrumental in almost single-handedly financing the British war effort, organising the shipment of bullion to the Duke of Wellington's armies across Europe, as well as arranging the payment of British financial subsidies to their continental allies. In 1815 alone, the Rothschilds provided £9.8 million (in 1815 currency, about £566 million, €717 million or US$869 million today, when using the retail price index, and £6.58 billion, €8,34 billion or US$10.1 billion when using average earnings) in subsidy loans to Britain's continental allies.[23]

Attached: 1543419455093.jpg (800x800, 165K)

no youre not kike faggot , fucking nigger jew

>Charlemagne employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews.

>The Church forbade white people to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable.

>This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Attached: 1542824118456.jpg (1024x639, 105K)

You have a double digit IQ if the shroud is “proof”

Kikes are on suicide watch in this thread. Jesus Christ has abandoned them so they cry out like little bitches. If you guys don't turn to Christ, you'll suffer for all eternity.

Attached: 1543683253681.png (501x585, 97K)

What a fucking retarded comment. You are stuck in a Jewish false dichotomy.

>Rothschild loans to the Holy See refers to a series of major financial loans arranged between the Rothschild family and the Holy See of the Catholic Church. The first loan which occurred in 1832 took place in the aftermath of the Napoleonic Wars during the Pontificate of Pope Gregory XVI (involving James Mayer de Rothschild and Carl Mayer von Rothschild). This loan agreed on was for a sum of £400,000 (equivalent to £34.1 million in 2016). A second loan occurred during the Pontificate of Pope Pius IX ("Pio Nono") in the early 1850s with the same members of the Rothschild family after the collapse of Giuseppe Mazzini's short-lived revolutionary Roman Republic and the restoration of the Papal States.

>The French romantic poet Alfred de Vigny said "a Jew now reigns over the Pope and Christianity. He pays monarchs and buys nations."[1] Ludwig Börne, a Jewish convert to Lutheranism and member of the Young Germany movement stated, "A wealthy Jew kisses his hand, while a poor Christian kisses the Pope's feet. The Rothschilds are assuredly nobler than their ancestor Judas Iscariot. He sold Christ for 30 small pieces of silver: the Rothschilds would buy Him, if He were for sale."[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_loans_to_the_Holy_See

Attached: 1542824001417.png (1018x861, 916K)

Christianity is Judaism for the goy.

>doesn't even know the history of his own church
The absolute state of Moortuguese education.

Attached: 1538194259613.jpg (402x467, 57K)

Jesus was a Jew he had to be in order to have been the Messiah, how retarded can you guys be? You worship a fucking kike you are just too proud to admit you have been fooled.

Jesus is returning to earth riding a horse of fire, to cleanse the planet of degenerate kikes such as yourself.

I don’t know why you favors continue to misinterpret the Bible. Let me make it simple for you, you’re either on God’s side or you’re not. If you’re not stay the fuck out of his way.

I piss on your god.

I'm not on (((God')))s side, because I'm on my European tribe's side.

Talmudists hate it when you quote their own book.

Attached: 132546435.jpg (635x523, 102K)

t. LARPagan

Attached: l04he[1].jpg (399x385, 27K)

we know what (((they))) say about Jesus and Mary in their satanic book
you think the Christ-killers love Him? haha

why are they smiling?

are we being raided by r/atheism or the jidf or something? i've been seeing tons of really anti-christian threads lately

Attached: 1470609461631.jpg (621x800, 127K)

>although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization
Based Catholicucks.

You'll keep seeing these threads as long as you brainlets believe you have a place on Jow Forums.

we kept them very safe by kicking them out

Attached: jewish deportation.png (603x738, 137K)

Jow Forums is an anti-kike board, Manuel. That includes (((Yeshua ben Yosef)))

go ahead homo, they're good for a laugh