Question for women

Do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised?

I overheard girls in my class express utter disgust at uncircumcised penises, saying they would never date an uncut man.

I even remember a sex and the city episode where the characters express the same opinion.

How wide spread is this attitude amongst American women these days?

... should I get circumcised?

Attached: 2D744C9A-43B5-4174-A7FD-89F3CA49C2F1.jpg (612x408, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, fuck you.

No American would take your dick seriously. Uncut is fuckin weird, sure as fuck not putting that nasty thing with your nasty ass white smegma inside my tight little pussy.

Can I get a serious answer?

I know it is Jow Forums but I’m way to embarrassed to talk about it to anyone IRL

OP, the only people that get cut are Americans and Jews. It's a silly practice that has been condemned by science for a long time, and the rest of the world does not do it.

Watch this video to get an idea of what's involved:
youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4

>tight little pussy.

t. pic related

Attached: 250.jpg (250x229, 11K)

I’m an American who has always lived in America though.

I’m not sure why my parents didn’t circumcise me

uncut are nasty. big no for me

There are a ton of people who wouldn't date you, I doubt it is because of your penis.
If a girl wants to fuck and then changes her mind when she sees your penis, she is being weird.
Good reasons for going cabriolet:
Phimosis
Religious reasons
Health reasons

Memes are not a good reason

ITT: jidf shills. No girl would say such things. There is literally no upside to mutilating your penis, only downsides.

Is the cosmetic industry running low on foreskins or why did this retarded thread get created?

You're a gay man so your opinion doesn't count.

Maybe because they have own brains?

Move to Europe, we like dicks like they're supposed to be

Why does people go on the internet and tell lies? The foreskin is an outdated feature, and only serves to cause struggle in old age.

Why do you tell lies on the internet indeed, Shlomo.

>amerimutts mutilate their children because Kellogg thought it'd keep them from jacking it a hundred years ago
>they are proud of it

You forgot Muslims

Canadian here. I don't think it matters much if you use a condom. Used to think uncut looked weird but it's way better giving head to them, and bodily mutilation creeps me out...but it's such a minor thing tbqh.

You definitely should get circumised. And all your kids as well. Dont forget to get your daughter circumised as well. The only way to prevent whore behavior is to cut out the useless organs like clit and trim the flappy parts.

Attached: two types.png (500x566, 112K)

Heard somewhere that the guy who created the nonreligious circumcision did it so you wouldn't be able to jerkoff, and that he created cornflakes.

>caring about what americans think

Based granny.

And South Koreans and Angolans

sex and the city are a bunch of jews, of course they would say this. just pull the foreskin back when you have a boner. problem solved.

don't mutilate yourself pls

You uncircumcised guys aren't listening, in fact the first uncircumcised penis I saw grossed me out. Only low class guys are uncircumcised. Never again will I get my face anywhere near an uncircumcised penis.

You 3 are actually retarded, smegma is dried cum or skin particles from not showering after wanking.
I'm not American but plenty of girls have sucked my dick and never had a complaint.
A shower a day keeps the cheese away.
Foreskin is fun anyway and no lube required. It also adds more pleasure during sex with the extra friction as well as from the helmet.

The question was for women, not gay men like you.

No loving parrent would do such thing to their offspring

This

Attached: 1479061521664.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>male, eurofag
I had this conversation with a female friend of mine, she claimed cut feels better.

My parents are antiochian Greek Orthodox and they had my brothers and I circumsized after birth for religious reasons. I really fucking wish they hadn’t, mostly because either the doctor that circumcised us did a botched job or my parents did a shit job making sure our cuts healed right. We all have large penile adhesions that cover about half the head of our penises and I’m fairly certain they’re it’s impossible to fix with a second circumcision. Basically, it’s not just Jews and Americans, Christian arabs still circumcise.

The only thing true in this post is that you're male

not sure why would you think that

It's too late. It will be painful and heal slowly vs when a newborn gets it done. Clean the smegma out and don't smell or get stds trapped in the skin. Pretty sure girls will date a uncirc man. Maybe not you, but someone.

I used to think that only Jews circumcise their penises, because muh, religion
By why the hell christian/secular Americans do that? There's literary no medical reason to do it if you're healthy
Here in Europe virtualy no one is circumcised except Jews, so I guess that most girls would be more suprised seeing circumcised penis than seeing uncut one

I'm uncut. Never had an issue. Girls talk a tonne of shit. It's what they're made for.

>taking americans' opinions seriously when they have drunk the kool-aid on mutilation
Shiggy diggy

american women will suck on anything. stop being a retard.

A lot of Jews aren't circumcised in Europe either.

Except intact cock. :^)

Having been with a Muslim and a couple of non-Muslims... I prefer uncut.

In the end it doesn't matter really because they never had a choice in how their dicks will turn out, but uncut is so much better for me.

Lol, well played.

>Why does people go on the internet and tell lies? The foreskin is an outdated feature, and only serves to cause struggle in old age.
Why does people go on the internet and tell lies? The Earlobe is an outdated feature, and only serves to cause struggle in old age.

Fuckin flappers.

I'm glad I got circumcised when I was born then because I've got fibromyalgia and sex feels painfully good as it is.

Weak bait. Euros don't discuss such things because it's just not done here.

Bro, the only women I've ever met who made a comment about not wanting to fuck an uncut male were complete whores and honestly no man worth his salt would even consider them.

The rest is LITERALLY jewish propaganda.

Honestly man, think about what bullshit you're spewing. Imagine saying the same thing with the tables turned. "I'd never fuck a woman who didn't have her clit circumcised." which is a thing in Africa btw. Anyone who demands that you be mutilated to have sex is fucked up in the head and you should never even consider them.

If you're already cut then none of this even applies to you and as long as it wasn't a fucked up job, you should be fine if not a little less sensitive.