Fucking vegans

>get drunk af
>Ask for a cig cause i smoke them all
>A 16 sjw gives me one and starts preaching me about my leather jacket.
> Tells me to remove jacket asap
> Stare at him smoking without saying a word
> Would you wear my skin as a jacket huh?
>Definitively.
> Tells me to fuck off.

What should i have said to really trigger him? I really wanted to spook him for reals. Bonus point for philosophic answer

Attached: 1520287121076.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

Wow OP you're so mature

Thx. Its just that the thought police has the right to tell me what to wear.

Ask him if he knows how destructive the process of farming, rolling, and smoking tobacco is for the planet. Or pretend it's "pregan" (it means you got the jacket before going vegan) and shame him for giving you shit when you're too poor to afford a new jacket. Call it classism if he's really leftist and you want to slam those shame buttons. I hate assholes like him, they scream and bitch and turn people completely off the idea of meat reduction, then burn out from being mad all the time and go back to eating meat in less than two years anyway. Fuck him.

t. vegetarian

>thought police
>tell me what to wear

Attached: really makes you loss.png (500x500, 21K)

This seems like a credible scenario that actually happened, and not at all like a pathetic right-wing fantasy from some loser who enjoys being angry.

one argument would be that these animals die or get killed anyways and it would be disrespectful to throw their skin in the trash while there are many good uses for it

another one would be that the guy in question is a massive faggot

It really pains me when vegans do this shit, I want to believe that most of us are reasonable

And I want to wake up tomorrow as a millionaire, but perhaps it's time we both face reality

Nah vegans are ok

Your story isn't about vegans its about one person. I'm confused as to why you're sinking any time or energy into this absolutely meaningless interaction. So you briefly spoke with a weirdo. If harassing strangers negatively reflects on them then your fixation on triggering strangers and not just being able to shrug and move on negatively reflects on you.

Plot twist: what makes you answering then? I dindt start the conversation. Just wanted a smoke

I got vegan frens, i go to vegan restaurants from time to time but they dont shovel me in the supposed guilt i gotta feel for carrying dead animals on me. I know its not all vegans, but there are quite a few bunch like that guy.

>what makes you answering then?
Cause we're on the internet and you solicited answers through a website specifically designed for that purpose.
>I dindt start the conversation. Just wanted a smoke
Irrelevant. Maybe this is just a personal thing for me but I'm a bouncer at a pretty busy bar in my city. If I stopped and sperged out over how to get under the skin of every weirdo that said some stupid shit to me I'd spend my entire day shitposting. I just honestly don't see any point in engaging whatsoever. What do you gain from getting into a petty flame war with some weirdo on the street you're never going to see again? Seems like a giant waste of time.

A waste of time... Like the one yoy ate engaging on?

Are you being serious? Shit talking strangers isn't a waste of time because anybody telling you its a waste of time is also a waste of time? Yes, I am wasting time right now. That's what the internet is for. You wasted time by posting this thread and I'm wasting time by answering it.

Are you really being serious? You might wanna develop it a bit more. Or is it irrelevant? Watch out, im also a bouncer and can knock you off with my especist kung fu

You should've fucked him in the ass for being such a pussy.

While wearing the leather jacket.

You blow smoke in his face and you walk away

Vegans lying again, how shocking.

Idk m8 I just woke up and I'm not a millionaire

>What should i have said to really trigger him?
"Nah, I only wear nigger skin."

Buy your own smokes you pathetic faggot.