Why doesn't putin just invade ukraine? there's no better moment than now...

why doesn't putin just invade ukraine? there's no better moment than now. imagine the slick new borders russia could have and if the population of western ukraine and belarus were transferred to siberia the country would have a population of 190 something million

Attached: rus.png (2988x2187, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Hz_9qTmuoU&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 729.png (645x729, 68K)

because he's not a retard globalist who wants to expand his empire to the point of collapse

belarus and ukraine are meme countries and the latter is a globohomo client state anyway

Attached: 7890E956-B317-4629-BE46-9AF3EEEFCBE1_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 104K)

>A B1 bomber whispers to the others waiting on the flight line...
>Brothers, the time has come at last.
I always laugh when Russians come in these threads and paranoid ramble about how the west wants to destroy Russia. Because its true.

Attached: The Aviationist ยป B-1.jpg (1024x701, 438K)

He did.

I hate this place.

>pic related, this much carbon emission in an unindustrialised region of the world? I wonder how that happened.. Or maybe it's because there's a major war going on in Ukraine

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-091228_Chrome.jpg (1074x1487, 730K)

>He did.
not properly though

Belarus and Ukraine are buffer states. Russia took all the important places like Krym, but having borders touching the EU isn't really a good idea. I mean Finland and the Baltic states already do but they're basically fucking Leafs so no one cares.

Because contrary to what kike media tells you, Putin isn't interested in starting a war.

>having borders touching the EU isn't really a good idea
the EU's days are numbered

Wow you're an international politics noob, it'd be the equivalent of nuking Ukraine if a country as militarily strong as Russia threw absolutely everything they got at Ukraine without justification, instead it's a fake proxy war with the most half assed cover story ever.

Russia is a shit nation. Shitty politics. Only China is worse.

Attached: CkfdSbx (1).png (778x2411, 128K)

russia could get away with invading and destroying the ukrianian state because it has nukes

I dunno.

No, it would cause the greatest and most concerted espionage attempts ever. There would be so many spies in Russia from so many countries doing their damndest to disarm them and then the west (and China) would I care.

Stop being silly. War doesn't work anymore.

Russia would take 80-100% of Belarus
Lmao
There are some Catholics and Poles in the Far West, however even those regions are Russia-friendly

that's already happening and western countries have a lot more internal divisions than russia does
here's a template show me what would really happen

Attached: map1.png (2988x2187, 352K)

Based and brainpilled
Ukraine's pathetic government is trying hard to stay in power

It's plausible the internal division in the west is managed, expected and deliberate which would explain why the media and politicians seem to promote it.

Meanwhile, Russia has some serious problems.

FYI China is more of a problem than Russia, Russia do a few border wars and a few (technically) civil wars. Meanwhile, China's CO2 output is extremely under rated. Global warming is real but isn't the fault of the west.

Attached: russia_is_literally_africa_fact_number_3284972387.png (707x846, 549K)

well then why wouldnt china, eeuu and eu invade russia even if it means killing life on earth

Putin doesn't actually want a war or imperialist expansion he just wanted decent relations with Ukraine. The violent coup in Ukraine that brought about a needlessly hostile government forced Russia to annex Crimea because otherwise they would be kicked out of their most important naval bases on the Black Sea.

He has no real desires to expand into Ukraine Russia has been entirely reactive to decades it doesn't have the economy or military to become an aggressive power it can only react to provokations. We should stop meddling on Russia's border, that is how wars start.

Delete your post you uneducated mongoloid.
OP, Ukraine is not officially a part of NATO, but still they involve themselves as a necessary deterrent.

So why doesn't Putin invade Ukraine? Well he already is, but not overtly. Countries today instead engage in proxy wars. Ukraine had to recently ban all Russian men from entering because Russian nationals would literally enter Ukraine just to advocate for Russia.

Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hz_9qTmuoU&t=

Attached: 1543610761989.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Belarus is friendly with Russia they have no reason to invade.

Ukraine was reasonably friendly until the violent western backed coup in 2014 which was mostly caused by the Ukrainian PM refusing to sign a deal with the EU that would cut economic/energy ties with Russia. Why would anyone cut ties like that with a nation that borders their in country? The Ukrainian PM rightly rejected the EU plan after which he was violently thrown out of office and illegaly replaced with an unelected government.

>Muh secret evil Russia spy army

Kys you dumbfuck neocon

i can't see a single reason why the internal divisions in the west would be desired by those in power
if russia decides to take kiev lukashenko would be quietly disposed and belarus would be carved up as well

It's complicated. It has to do with deprogramming soviet subversion from the cold war, they basically burn it out to normalise it.

Russia has no reason to invade, Putin is not Hitler, he is not pointlessly aggressive, everything he has done has been purely defensive of Russian interests. Putin isn't even racist, he has no plans for expansion based on racial reasons or to "spread communism" because he isn't racist or a communist. If anything Putin is a milquetoast moderate.

the question of my thread was why doesn't he invade ukraine, i know putin isn't really a nationalist or anything like that

Because the backlash just isn't worth it. It was worth it to annex Crimea because it denied a potential NATO naval base at their doorstep.
If they go full retard and invade Ukraine, they'll have to contend with NATO even though Ukraine is not a member. They've been promised full support after the bridge blockade shenanigans Russia pulled.

/thread

The entire point of a russian Ukraine is access to ports that dont freeze every winter. Should russia take ukraine under the wrong circumstances their ports are rendered useless by the no fun police.

190 million drunk degenerates that won't procreate

russia has a higher birthrate than croatia

He's a pussy.

of course it does retard, it has more fucking people than croatia

Why the fuck would he want Western Ukraine? Russia needed Crimea and Crimea wanted to be with Russia.
What remains of Ukraine offers no strategic value to Russia.

are you stupid? birth rate is per capita moron
i excluded western ukraine and belarus from the map

The fuck you're talking about? We don't need 40 more millions of poor uneducated farmers that might also hate the country.

Attached: 1537998171942.jpg (392x379, 119K)

Put ukrainians in gulag please