How can I accept the fact that I'm never going to be cute?

How can I accept the fact that I'm never going to be cute?
(5'10 and female)

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

What makes you think you can't be cute

Why would that make a difference ? I've dated a girl that was 6'2 and she was still cute as all hell

Wear an elaborate makeup setup

Focusing on what you can do rather than what you can't. Instead of "I can't be cute", try "But I can still pull off sexy or beautiful!"

Yeah, that doesn't happen for taller people.

>Female asks why they can't be good looking
>Positive support bordering on coddling

>Male asks why he can't be attractive
>Gets told to spend the next few years completely changing his life as to better attract women since he's clearly a pathetic loser right now

Seriously fuck this board and fuck you, op. You're fucking ugly so join the club and get used to it.

I guess my definition of cute is different. I see it as someone who acts sweet and possibly innocent more than just a look

>inb4bumplimit
Unless you are a hambeast or have an extra limb, at least some males will find you cute. And there are people who specifically get off to pretty much any deformity you can name, so even then there's a chance.

Attached: 1525705025763.gif (300x186, 445K)

Thats how life is, we men have to "man up" in order to take shit, its in our biology.
Women, as the selectors of our children get to choose in order to pass the best genes, and we men must be strong in order to protect and feed our families.
Obviously this has changed a bit ever since the agricultural revolution, but the general idea still remains.

And when you throw in the fact that life isn't fair and some men are born tall, handsome and clearly become confident because of these traits, it doesnt help. But its up to the weak ones to become stronger, physically, mentally or both.

Become hot instead

You're a woman, consider that there will always be a guy desperate enough to date you sincerely. Why do you consider yourself ugly, though?
This.
Acting manly in a woman can be quite cute, it's called being a tomboy. Read Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!

Attached: 21743873.png (1031x896, 465K)

Lol is this some sort of bad copy pasta? You had me laughing at the first line already

Actually to be fair a lot of you do indeed coddle the ugly guys that come posting here to whine and bitch about females. You'll spend an hour dancing around the fact that he's ugly etc., coddling him about how it's not him, it's the women etc. The r9k crowds comes out in droves to support that "its not his fault". Most of you relate to being ugly unlikable guys, so of course you coddle them when they come here

What's your weight and bra size?

Tall women can be qts too OP, I worked with a couple of girls who were 5"8 and above and they were so fucking beautiful. But also this if you're ugly then welcome to the club.

Femboys>Tomboys

>hurr durr, men and women aren't different. They have the same exact time frame in which to unfuck themselves, hurr duur

Plenty of men will be sufficiently attracted to a hambeast.

Nothing he said was wrong. He wasn't saying whether or not it we should like it, but that is how things work.
I know, that's why I said even if you're fat there are always going to be thirsty men.

>join the club
You are right, it is unfair. I'm still going to tell her she can be cute, because I truly believe it.

Hey OP! No kitten or bunny has anything on you, you are cute girl ;)

You don't even know what she looks like. Just because she's a woman does not make her cute.

who said you have to be cute

Women aren't smart or strong, so their only value in society is being pretty.

Kys literal faggot.
There's literally no timeframe where women are fucked up. You just need to open your legs and you get laid.

user there’s 7 billion people on this planet and there’s a fetish for everything yes even for ugly guys and gals.
Chill out you’ll be fine

>Implying it works the same for men and women

>How can I accept the fact that I'm never going to be cute?
>(5'10 and female)

You're tall so I'm guessing you're not fat. Hey, that's worth more than being cute these days. So you're taller than at least 50% of the guys walking around. You can look down on them and think to yourself, "I wouldn't date this midget even if I was cute and 5'4"" That should make you feel a little better. Now being tall you might be good at sports. I think 5'10" might be tall enough for women's basketball. Lots of lesbos there. They often don't care if you're cute. Finally if you act all haughty and look down your nose at people, a tall girl can often become a successful model even if she isn't all that cute. It's all about the attitude.

>>Female asks why they can't be good looking
>>Positive support bordering on coddling
>>Male asks why he can't be attractive
>>Gets told to spend the next few years completely changing his life as to better attract women since he's clearly a pathetic loser right now
>Seriously fuck this board and fuck you, op. You're fucking ugly so join the club and get used to it.

This is the way life is user. If you don't like it you're free to put on a sundress and lipstick and call yourself a girl too these days.

>How can I accept the fact that I'm never going to be cute?
>(5'10 and female)

Please elaborate user. Are you saying that you are 5'10"and not cute? Or are you saying that being 5'10" makes you not cute? Lots of guys here will dispute the latter. Including me. I'm 5'7" and I've happily climbed quite a few trees like you in my life.

If you think you're not cute because of your height then you're wrong. Trust me a lot of guys prefer taller women, I'm 5'0 and I'd do anything to be a couple of inches taller.

Can confirm. Slightly taller women are easier to fuck standing doggy as their bodies align better with your hips.

That's a perfect height, just slightly taller than average. Manlets love that your tits are around eye level and your generally larger proportions means taller/bigger dicked guys are more likely to be able to fit it all in without problems. I know it's hard to find clothes that both fit right and are flattering that don't break the bank, but focus less on being cute and more on being beautiful and you'll find someone.

5’10 isn’t even tall. Around here there are quite a lot of blonde, 6’0 and taller women... all model tier and massively cute.

Attached: 21A6E16F-89E4-4033-9D88-4EF299D7111D.jpg (498x499, 40K)