Is there any way to improve your facial appearance? Other than losing weight how can you improve your face aesthetics?

Is there any way to improve your facial appearance? Other than losing weight how can you improve your face aesthetics?

Pic related the perfect male form

Attached: FaceApp_1525914617929.jpg (1280x670, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-Planning-my-Surgeries-Rate-Morphs-appreciated--337827
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makeup, if you're really willing to go that far for face gainz. Mewing possibly, just heard about it but probably a mem

plastic surgery

Tren

lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-Planning-my-Surgeries-Rate-Morphs-appreciated--337827

You need to realize that you have an obsession will eventually lead to mental illness and you will never be happy if you keep chasing after things that are beyond your control.

Attached: chod.png (851x458, 536K)

Kekked

Facial posture helps a little bit. Your jaw should have a solid position, you lips should be naturally flared, and work on having a slight quint, but not with your eyes (it's almost like you're using your cheeks to frown). Practice this while at home on the computer or whatever for an hours or so each day, and eventually it'll become second nature.

Also hygeine in general. Unless stubble improves your looks, shave every day. Take care of your skin, I'm talking about once a week facial scrubs, moisturising twice daily, washing your face before bed.

Get a tan also. An untanned face never really looks good unless you have Pitt/Cruise tier facial aesthetics.

DO NOT morph your face.

EVER.

it will make you depressed as FUCK knowing what you could've looked like if you had a 4mm wider palette, 8mm more maxilla growth, 10 degree smaller gonial angle, and 7mm more chin growth. I have morphed my face before, and it was depressing as fuck. switching from original pic to morphed pic. the person looked a lot like me, like the chad version of me. like the version I was SUPPOSED to be if my parents got me braces as a kid. if I had a good diet, and if I had slightly different bone growth from high prenatal testosterone.

my advice is this, DO NOT go to lookism. I went there as a joke and now I feel like shit. everyone looks ugly to me.

the only healthy way to "looksmax" is to just workout, get a haircut, and find a fashion style that fits your personality and face/frame. this is the most bluepilled response, I know. but really if you get into autistic shit like lefort surgery, height increase surgery, you will just develop mental ilness.

>you will just develop mental ilness
This. No one that goes down the lookism rabbit hole is happy. They will always find flaws no matter what they do. You're better off focusing on things you can change that will make you a better person (whatever that may mean to you) instead of spending hours looking in the mirror wishing you looked different in some way.

Have determination in your soul.

Attached: images (6).jpg (373x394, 13K)

Bump

Good haircut
Good facial hair
Loose weight.....a ton of it...like 8% bf so your jaw is in full prominence the fat is gone from your cheeks.
Then just dress well and get a tan.

That's the best you're ever going to get. You need to accept yourself. You're not a 10/10 model with girls throwing themselves at your feet. Work at what you're good at.

Do facial lifting

bruh... look at this dude

Attached: donutdrake.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Dude I know who you are and have seen your post, you have a mental illness. You are wasting the life you have focusing on the negative and being a depressed fuck. Grow out of this, stop wasting your life

>Hairline forward
>Upward hairstyle
>thicker eyebrows
>wider, slimmer eyes
>slightly larger nose
>Thicker facial hair, but still shave it
>much wider mouth
This is the biggest one, my mouth is really small

Other than these changes, I'm pretty good.

Attached: Faceapp crop2.jpg (1170x74, 29K)

This is essentially all you can do. However, that losing body fat bit is going to help a ton for many of you. Defined, low bodyfat faces look great once you lose it.

Makeup
It's 2018, it's not only for fag anymore

Fag

holy fuck what is this shit
i shout lookmaxing was basic shit like just get a nice haircut and trim your eyebrows and get a beard

holy fuck

>FaceApp

not >MakeApp

Cope.

Attached: jaw-augmentation.jpg (1200x900, 99K)

>did not change the crooked nose, that now is even more prpnounced

Everyone owes themselves a visit with an orthodontist or maxillofacial surgeon.

That brow/hair/skin color combo in the after pic is so good

ayyy lmao

Attached: 1488405317823.png (1280x960, 2.89M)

I need some advice. I feel like my jaw is crooked, is it just me being insecure or am i unto something

Attached: uneven.jpg (540x960, 30K)

It does look a little crooked

>is it just me being insecure or am i

Can't tell. But mine was broken when I was 20 and it definitely is crooked. Nobody can tell except me. No one has ever said anything to me about it.

I'd kill to trade bodies with you. You look perfect. Girls will literally not give a shit. I can tell you get a lot of chicks.

It's a little crooked but not enough that it should cause you issues
Get a less douchefag haircut and keep your chin down to hide that hideous pig nose

>Is there any way to improve your facial appearance?
Cutting/styling your hair to compliment the shape of your face.
Cutting/styling your facial hair to compliment the shape of your face.
Hygiene plays a big bit and will give you clearer skin.
Eyebrows can be trimmed using a high length setting on beard trimmers or plucking from the under side.
A dentist can align your jaw using braces.
Oral hygiene is important, get into a habit of brushing twice a day and using floss (it's the food between your teeth that gives you bad breath) and mouth wash, use a spare spoon or a scraper to clean your tongue to remove sour breath.
Posture will affect if you have the virgin forward head posture or if you stand tall, fix this with the gym and neck training to have your head on a joocy neck or traps.

That's everything I can think of that isn't surgery.

>all that surgery
>still has shitty edgy patchy beard
What the actual fuck

>A dentist can align your jaw using braces.
tfw they fixed my teeth and bite but they still say my smile looks weird on /soc/, probably because my lips disappear when I smile (they're fine otherwise, I'd say I have typical white man's lips).
What do
>tfw wasted 2 years in braces to still have weird ass smile