My gf doesn't send nudes

My gf isn't really into sexting but I really want a hot pic of her. Any ideas/what have you guys done?

Attached: lol.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Take it next time you have sex

how about some Jow Forums that won't potentially get him arrested at some point, dipshit

I meant with permission Jesus

Lol that could definitely go badly

She is a keeper. Other women probably have hundreds of nudes in the net. She is prude, she probably doesn't. Nudes aren't that important, yes, they are about trust, but what if you lose your phone with her nudes and they leak?

Nudes are nice, but she is a keeper.

I guess you could ask for one if she doesn't put out lol. Why do you even want nudes if you can smash anytime?

The other thing is that we don't have sex very often. Like twice a month.

I finally got my gf to do it when she was drunk

And horny

To send nudes?

Have sex instead.

Really bad idea sending nude photos over text or otherwise because it’s insecure. You’ve never see some of the stupid shit that appears on /b/, have you.

Ask her ex boyfriend if he has some around

Maybe she is ashamed of dating op and thinks she can do better so she doesn't want hi. To have any pictures

If you want a girl to send nudes you gotta pretend you don’t want any

Send her something... like a shot down at your jeans with some buttons undone showing your boxers, or lifting your t-shirt with one hand showing your abs, or the outline of your long hard penis in the leg of your trousers. It'll turn her on, it'll be fun, she'll respond, keep doing that and progress to boobs, pussy, poses and everything else. Make sure to tease, don't show everything like a complete idiot.

I wonder if that's why gf stopped sending them and then deleted them off my phone... I assumed it was a bad sign.

I've tried that before and she said she likes the ab pics but never sends anything back

Deal with the fact that she's not that type of girl and doesn't want you eventually posting them online because someone like you always does that.
Hopefully she see this thread, realizes it you then breaks up.

I kept trying to let my gf videotape us having sex. she wouldn't, and we broke up months later, and now i kinda wish I had taped us without her consent, but if the vids ever got out, I'd be criminally liable so maybe it's better that I didn't.

I dunno man, that sucks tho

Has she ever sent you nudes?