My brain is like - foggy, man. I can't think clearly, I can't focus on anything...

My brain is like - foggy, man. I can't think clearly, I can't focus on anything, and even my vision looks kind of blurry. I'm spaced out all the time and feel incoherent. It has been this way for a long time now, years. I can remember what it felt like to have a clear mind but I don't know how to get that back. What the heck is wrong with me?

Attached: 1480540420690.jpg (562x527, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOAgplgTxfc&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

plenty of things can cause brain fog

bad diet
lack of exercise
chronic inflammation
drug and alcohol abuse

things that seem to help:
getting plenty of sleep
regular exercise
time outdoors
meditation
good diet with omega 3s
intellectual activity

Brain fog is a flagship symptom of clinical depression.

Here is a perfect example of how to create bullshit posts

>Here is a perfect example of how to create bullshit posts
I'm not saying you're wrong but I'd like to know why you feel that way. His post sounds like healthy living.
That's not good man, that's what the doctor said too. Fuck, I hate this shit. Wonder if I should just ask for pills.

Pills won't solve much unless you go through some serious introspection and find out what is wrong with your life. If you're clinically depressed then there are probably things that are chewing away at you... A therapist can help you with that on top of medicines

I'm on the same boat, I always thought that depression was a 'cope' (an excuse for being truely subhuman), but then I realized that there are phyisiological symptoms that are real, like dry mouth, constipation, etc.

>dry mouth
>constipation
I have both of these issues but I've never heard of them being related to depression. Hard time believing that one.

If you live in an area with a high concentration of ticks, it could stem from lyme disease. Not everyone gets the textbook 'bullet mark' or feverish symptoms after a tick bite, and it can remain incognito in your system for a while before you begin to notice that something's amiss. I know for a fact that Bicilin shots happen to work wonders in treating lyme disese.
Or it could be that your atlas vertebrae is subluxated, which can restrict blood-flow to the brain and induce brain fog. You should see a chiropractor just in case... it's a very common problem and simple to fix.

I'd also highly recommend getting an MRA scan.

did you know smoking mary jane during your developmental years can ruin your brain

Depends, what other symptoms are you experiencing, if any? How do you sleep? How do you eat? How social are you?
>Pills won't solve much unless you go through some serious introspection and find out what is wrong with your life.
False. You would only take the pills if you have a medical condition. Introspection doesn't solve medical conditions, treatment does.

Watch this lecture, OP:
>youtube.com/watch?v=NOAgplgTxfc&t=3s

I'd read up on atlas correction before making a decision though, but it personally helped me a lot with my brain fog.

Attached: braineffects.jpg (592x598, 59K)

I meant pills alone, my bad

You could also get a blood test to figure out if there is any sort of physiological cause.

I've read that frequent consumption of wheat can also result in brain fog.

Ultimately, you'll need to see a doctor in order to get a proper diagnosis. Just know that a lot of them are irrationally close-minded about this sort of thing and will just keep referring you to other doctors that are just as in-the-dark about it as they are.

>Depends, what other symptoms are you experiencing, if any? How do you sleep? How do you eat? How social are you?
Honestly, I think I am depressed. I've always been incredibly anxious and I believe the depression just followed suit. My mother also has clinical depression so it would make sense. I'm definitely not social enough either.
I usually prefer wheat over white bread so this could also contribute.
The doctor has made the suggestion that I am depressed and has recommended therapy and asked if I was interested in medication. I kind of just brushed it off though because I think I'm in denial. Really, can depression make me experience all of these physical issues?
I have issues with a few of these categories.

Attached: greenlex.jpg (664x599, 45K)

Why do I keep seeing posts about "brain fog"? Is this a meme?

>Really, can depression make me experience all of these physical issues?
Yes

>Really, can depression make me experience all of these physical issues?
Watch the lecture that I've linked you. It is a great resource and will only take an hour of your time.

I don't know about the meme, I just feel "sick".
I'll watch this in a moment.

Thanks for the responses.