How do we fix the housing situation in America?

how do we fix the housing situation in America?

Attached: suburbs.png (1154x910, 861K)

Stop using wood you fucking retards

I just bought a house and it's brick, real brick not that fake shit.
You guys jealous?

We don't, we're a bunch of retards on the internet.

You don't. Suburbs are comfy.

not really.. you are likely poor white trash like most here on Jow Forums

>I just bought a house and it's brick, real brick not that fake shit.
>American flag
pics of drilling or concrete covered paper mache happend

Don't move to McMansion fields or live in bloc-style housing. Find a comfy 1950-60s ranch in a real suburb, or make your own semi-rural for half the price and twice the quality of materials. Seriously look into a half an acre, get with an architect and build your own damn place. You'll save money and get exactly what you want. I say semi-rural because water hookup is a bitch if you don't have close-by neighbors or a township.

Or don't be a pussy and go innawoods

>he thinks brick is the foundation and structure of his house
Absolutely American education

Wooden structures have good seismic properties. I live on the Pacific Ring of Fire and no way in hell am I living in a brick house

oh are we doing this thread again? ok.
Daily Reminder: American suburbs are comfy as fuck and the best option for the middle class to own their own home and land and maybe a swimming pool.
not everybody can afford to live and work in rural areas on 10000 acres or whatever

mutt detected you couldnt pay me to live in a suburb

upper middle class, trying to be upper upper
guy who owned it before be was a bricklayer and he built it himself, solid af
poured concrete foundation, bruce

niggers and spics will live in the city because they can't afford cars

if you have niggers and spics, your cities will be shit, and white people will live outside of them

/thread

Europoors are fucking retarded. These houses are engineered to spec. I'll take a North American built house over some shitty Yuropoor smashed together city with it's buildings built against each other any day. Your electrical is by default 240V. WAT? I can't imagine what a fucking disaster the electrical is in your average Euro building considering the age of a lot of these places. Do you guys have lathe and plaster walls and knob and tube wiring? The absolute state.

You get'um sweetie, use your big boy words!

>drive home
>can't find parking space
>find parking space 2 blocks ahead
>return home
>take a pee
>hear feces splashing down from above in the pipes
>neighbor below is at it again with his unlimited home improvement works
>open window shutters
>exposed to people from another block across the street
>neighbor's baby crying
>another neighbor's pet bird screeching
>can't have bbq or home gym
apartment blocks only purpose is breeding human biomass
respectable white families live in the suburbs, only poor, old, students and white trash live in blo*ks
yuppies live in nice new apartments but they're biomass too

The "city centre" meme is dead. Cities are filled with criminals and niggers and until you get rid of them there's no point forcing people to live there like sitting ducks waiting to become victims.

Need to leap forward in thinking to time when people tele-work and don't need to go to dangerous nigger-filled inner cities to make a living. Where gated communities flourish and niggers ostracized outside the walls of self-sustaining habitats filled with pleasant white people. I wouldn't mind living in a small space if it was a neighbourhood of good decent white people with culture and law-and-order.

>mutt detected you couldnt pay me to live in a suburb
>having to be paid to live somewhere
lol no one wants to pay for you to live anywhere you nigger welfare faggot. post a pic of your apartment section 8 housing

Attached: 1543181430657.jpg (807x657, 42K)

This meme is bullshit. Multifamily housing is built like DOG SHIT and doesn't last at all. Good luck ever not getting infested with roaches or getting rid of them thereafter either.

One slob or hoarder can take a whole building down.

>communal facilities allows residents to get to know each other
>Finnish

Attached: 1513257451739.gif (311x223, 1.52M)

>the houses are packed together like slums to maximize efficiency, defeating one of the main purposes of owning a traditional house
>the houses are typically made with shitty materials and incompetent labor to save money, seeing houses that don't even have their fucking front door on straight is a common site
>ridiculously overpriced for what they are
>none of the trees have grown in, reminding you how tightly the houses are packed together everywhere you look, a dog could fart and the entire street would hear it
>ridiculous HOA rules created by obnoxious boomers who have nothing better to do with their time
>comfy

Attached: 1522436287822.jpg (137x207, 4K)

I cast my house out of insulated foam concrete. I will never have to spend money on repairs for cracked and dented walls.

innawoods>suburbs>living like rats in complexes
literally nothing wrong with commuting and why would you WANT to live surrounded by niggers spics and city folk ilk

Attached: 1537226113661.jpg (602x502, 72K)

>insulated foam concrete
Fireproof too. Looks like a great material. Any drawbacks?

where do you live nigger? because you belong in a garbage can.

Attached: 1543211064010.png (870x710, 40K)

nice, there are a few cracks in the concrete for this place, minor fixes though.
I've done half of them myself already

Apartments and city living are promoted to keep you single and childless forever.

there is nothing to fix. rich are getting richer and the middle class pays taxes for the poor peoples welfare. everything is working as intended

house 3000 sq ft

appartment 1200 sq ft and you hear your neighbors walking above you....

Most of those Soviet era commie blocks were prefabricated in a factory, and then assembled on site. Its about one step up from living in a trailer park

Suburbs are way prettier and comfy than fucking disgusting ugly commieblocs.

Anyone wanting to live in a commie block apartment over owning your own free standing home and piece of land is a fucking chuck

We build 8 story apartment buildings almost entirely out of wood

Urban cucks and their mental gymnastics to try and coupe with living in a fucking shoe box, where you can´t even stomp becouse the neighbours will complain and the living and the kitchen are the same room

You have to be a serious autist to classify suburbs as slums

There's no HOA where I am, I don't even get complaints about the rusty, broken-down cars in my yard.
The fact is, suburbs are the only places where you can work in the cities and still live around white people without paying an exorbitant price. The only parts of the cities that aren't nigger or spic territory are incredibly expensive.

Pain in the ass if you want to renovate/expand.

Americans are retarded about many things, but suburbs isn't one of it.
Apartment blocks are the most retarded and depressing things humanity ever did. It turns people into autistic loners.
The burgers are right this time, even if suburbs aren't perfect.

Get rid of all the shitskins and maybe people will actually want to live near eachother again.

I wouldn't want to live in an apartment block because I'd probably have to deal with a bunch of obnoxious fucking niggers all day.

Attached: White Countries Be Like.jpg (1080x1080, 288K)

protip: US houses aren't all made the same

Attached: US houses.png (1058x627, 1.13M)

Imagine living in a country with only one biome.

>shit

im not saying suburbs are in any way good, but fucking commie blocks? Why go from one shithole to another?

Attached: 1536293053261.png (329x346, 218K)

this is a meme. obama ruined the middle-class. he wanted everybody to be the same.

Because it's easier for the banks to get paid when they make communist blocks.

>insulated foam concrete
Fake and gay

STFU I LIKE MY PRIVACY

Deport all the illegals.

When did it crack in realation to when it was built?

shitty US suburbs < commieblocks < nice US suburbs

the chief distinction between a shitty and a nice suburb is how much land each house gets. If you only get a tiny front/back yard you might as well live in a commieblock for convenience and somewhat stronger sense of community. If you get a big ass tract of land to go with your house, that's top tier living

nice flag mate.

This. Also, makes bringing the groceries in from the car a hell of a lot easier.

>will last hundred years
not if it uses conventional reinforced concrete

remove all illegal alien immigrants; 30 million houses and apartments become available

"remove jews and niggers"
that's how you fix every problem

it was built in the 40's, the majority of the damage done was near the windows.
Obviously they hired some retard to replace the windows probably in the 90's

This
I enjoy being able to play my music as loud as I want
Walk around butt ass naked and not worry about what neighbors will do or say
Where the fuck is your backyard in these industrial cuck sheds? My home is 3500sq ft. Do they have something that accommodate me and my cars?

>30 million houses
there are only 22 million illegals

and they live 15+ per house

Not true. This wont solve world hunger.

>2x6 studs with the facade of a single layer of brick on the outside
ftfy

Cracks can still happen

I think he means Insulated Concrete forms.

ita actually 40 million +

it will if we grind the niggers and jews up into protein.

Double brick mate, only way to go.

Nah. ICF + brick is the way to go.

Attached: icf_1.jpg (633x416, 107K)

As much as I hate suburbs, the only alternative around here (Texas) are inner-city ghetto apartments, or overpriced inner-city gentrified apartments.

>facade
former owner built it himself, was a bricklayer
you missed that part

We don't live in a mudhut with coconuts and bananas. Go away, nigger. You are not Hispanic, and never will. Even the whitest one is a nigger. I wish someone will go to your shithole and kill every nigger there is. Go kill yourself, nigger.

t. Puerto Rican

Triple layer thick?

world hunger isn't a single nation's problem.
Remove jews and niggers and most problems will be rectified.

My house is built with concrete block

> living in a house made out of wood
> comfy

At least here in hue land we have concret houses (if you don't live in favelas, of course).

Gradually repeal all taxes and replace them with a single tax on land aka the land value tax

Attached: ig.jpg (666x500, 56K)

Cope. The word is cope, nigger.

yup, and I recently power washed only a small section in the back (because it's fucking freezing) and it looks brand new.
The biggest turn off for most people was the property itself, the guy died years ago and his wife just let everything grow out of control.
The house is so fucking solid, windows and doors are fucking garbage but i'll get to those.
And the guy put in oak floors upstairs and down, just need to get a few rooms sanded

Do you think thats the main reason people leave cities?

I think it has more to do with the economic pressure rising land values places on there already overly taxed asses

Housing and construction power our economy more than anything else.

The graphic in the OP is correct though, the US uses so much energy and emits so much pollution and loses so much time because of how we live, not just that we have a large population.

>triple layer thick brick
>he thinks it's freezing right now
$20 says your Texan

>Communal facilities allows residents to get to know each other
Sounds like torture for Finns desu desu.

I fucking live in apartment right now and I have to deal with dog shit every fucking day like how hard can it be to pick after your dog? Getting tired of cleaning my shoes

American neighborhoods are comfy and incredibly safe. Having your own backyard is miles better than an apartment

Yeah but I don’t want to get stuck with mortgage and be slave for the rest of my life not to mention interest is haram so apartment until I can buy full FeelsBadMan

>interest is haram
Woah, muslims can't take on interest? Based and anti-jewish

Ghetto ass, expensive as hell, roach infested and annoying ass kids. apartment. Or cheap safe and clean suburbs.
I'll make the commute

Imagine living in a country full of Muslims and just finding out interest is haram lol

Apartments?!? Oh, you mean self storage units for people?

Attached: 1-Climate Controlled Self Storage Units at 101-09 103rd Ave, Ozone Park, NY 11417.jpg (500x338, 18K)

East coast is over 90% purebred euro

I just sold the house I lived in for 6 years paying towards the mortgage about 2-3gs a month. I got $100,000 cash after all the real estate fees and remainder of the loan paid. How much money do you get back after moving out of an apartment of 6 years with 2-3000 a month rent?

Whites don't live in commie blocks. The ((((politicians))) have filled them with somalis.

$0

With the day of the pillow

Let the market crash with no survivors, allow deflation to happen. Now we are ready to buy cheap land and start fresh.

future of american housing is vehicular homelessness. autopilot vehicles are going to make it explode even more than it already has been for the past several decades.

the debt trap is closed and it's not opening again. the standing is "no new landowners", and that's not changing bar a genuine revolution.

there will be a state response and possibly preemption of autopilot RVs / RV features in autopilot vehicles, but it's doubtful they're going to be able to stop it short of making automobiles as tightly restricted as land, which is... actually frighteningly plausible and with a lot of apparent groundwork already laid.

living in a concrete box vs living in a house with a front yard.
good choice, m8

All the world's "muh poor starving kids you have to help them!" are in Africa.

Apartment complexes exist in America, too.

My 2 store apartment is built like a fortress, 14ft walls with eletric fences on top, a gate to get in with the car and a steel door to open only when the gate closes and security cameras all around, thats the price to live among niggers, some parents even drive armored cars, can't own guns though.

Attached: kit-cerca-eletrica-industrial-100m.jpg (1200x900, 185K)

We dont. American suburbs are exceptional and made to mimic our rural roots in direct opposition to urban ghettos.