Age of consent and legal poon

So I'm I'm my late twenties and the age of consent is 16 where I am.

I just wanna date around and have fun right now as I'm fresh out of a LTR.

I get attention from younger girls from school and other places I frequent. Most people think I'm in my early 20's because I take good care of my appearance / body.

What's wrong with fucking them if its legal?

Attached: 1513445908840.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

>What's wrong with fucking them if its legal?
Well, it's legal to walk around naked most places but is also generally frowned upon.
You're going to look like a creep regardless of what you do; I have a 28 year old buddy dating a 21 year old friend and he still gets constant shit for it.
Getting fresh teen puss should make up for it; who gives a shit?

It's wrong from moral standpoint and people (parents and older ladies mostly) will disapprove and label you as creep.

It's not illegal but it is frowned upon.
It kinda feels like you're preying on them. Parents, friends and other people might think you're a creep.

And teenagers are a lot of drama. Always. So beware of that.

Go for it.

16 is legal in my state too.

I tried it. Only the sex is good. Everything else is lame as fuck. They are literally kids and will ask you to come hang out with them and their friends to look at their phones in silence.

also they sing their favorite songs constantly.

>It's wrong from moral standpoint

But why
>Well, it's legal to walk around naked most places but is also generally frowned upon.

What no it's not.
>Getting fresh teen puss should make up for it; who gives a shit?
I just don't want to get shit for it really.
I just want some fuck buddies and ill keep it under wraps if need be.
I only want the sex

>I just don't want to get shit for it really.
Then don't do it

>I just want some fuck buddies and ill keep it under wraps if need be.
They won't. Teenagers talk a lot. You break their heart, they ruin your life.

A lot, but none of that matters. Do whatever you want and accept whatever consequences come with it. Nothing you do or say will convince people that it isn't wrong so if you choose to fuck teenagers then be prepared for whatever repercussions you receive as a result of that decision.

Dude at least get an 18 or 19 year old in college. They are still just as hot and you don't have to deal with the high school bullshit.

The last thing you want is to be involved with someone of that age.
Sure the sex will be nice and cool but there's a reason the age of consent in *most* places is at least 18, girls younger than that don't have the mental capacity to understand what they're doing especially in terms of sex and relationships.
They're dramatic and emotional, and with an age gap that great you'll drive yourself insane with the drama that holds the attention of a 16 year old.
And yeah, people are gonna look at you as if you're a creep. At least find someone who's in their 20s, damn.

1. It'll prevent you from finding an actual fucking wife.
2. It'll fuck your career at some point. Cf. Roy Moore.
3. Most of the ways you'll meet enough under-18s to find one interested in sleeping with you would be through jobs where it IS illegal to fuck them (teacher, doctor, police officer). Your average adult male doesn't associate with people that young.
4. It's not like you're going to have a means of finding under-18s but be able to screen out the under-16s to the extent that you can avoid a statutory rape charge when the a girl turns out to be 15. When you seek out 18s, it's possible to find girls who are 17 and (less commonly) 16 who look older. When you seek out 16-year-olds, you're going to find 14- and 15-year-olds who "look" 16 to you.

The whole purpose of having the AOC at 16 in the current world is so 18- and 19-year-old men can fuck women they meet at parties without getting brought up on sex crime charges. (The original purpose was so parents could marry off their younger daughters, which some religious families still do, but is exceedingly uncommon today.)

Seriously, if you wanna fuck younger women, go to a college town and creep the parties. Get the whole "ooh it's legal so I should try it" meme out of your head.

Also I'm pretty sure you've made this thread before, so fuck you.

Killing someone in self-defense is legal as well. It's not something you should want to do.

Where are you hanging out that only has high school students? I would recommend hanging out with other 20-30 year olds.

>28 year old buddy dating a 21

Let me guess 28 m, 21 f

people wouldn’t have a problem with it if it was reversed.

People didn't use to have a problem with this at all.

Uptight right wing douche-bags and hair trigger SJW's are the only people who have a problem with this.

28 and 21 is not a big deal at all. I don't know anybody who would give someone shit for that.

You're insane, nobody has a problem with 28m/21f. Especially not SJWs. I can see people giving shit for it, but not anything more than playful ribbing.

28f/21m, on the other hand, both parties DO get shit for it. You don't get treated like a criminal, but it's just one of those things that women ostracize each other over and other men treat as a sexual oddity.

>Especially not SJWs.

for real?
I've heard that one, so many times. "You're taking advantage of her!!!!" of course its never true.

>I've heard that one, so many times. "You're taking advantage of her!!!!" of course its never true.
Not 28m/21f. 28m/18f maybe, but even then SJWs wouldn't do that shit. Even if they did, the counter is, "It's her choice who she's with," which is basically the SJW mantra.

>Not 28m/21f
don't tell me what i've heard and experienced, you weren't there

oh, right say logical things to SJW's cause logic totally works with them... right gottca. Did you tell the new this, cause I mean that is big news.

>don't tell me what i've heard and experienced, you weren't there
Then you probably were taking advantage of the girl or are otherwise lying about it.

28m/21f is fucking normal, holy shit.

>28m/21f is fucking normal, holy shit.
I agree!

Go back and read the entire fucking comment
Or did you think that I was cleverly calling myself a douchebag or SJW? Cause that made sense in your autistic mind didn't it?

>just want sum fuck
Greedy idiots like you are why it’s looked down on. Just buy a hooker.

I hope an angry dad blows your knees out with a shotgun

tinder and set the age limit to 18-20. gotta be attractive though

you get underage girls then too so be careful. should be good looking and always wrap it as well

ive done it a fair bit. im over it. it affects the girls pretty bad too. the sex is good but everything else isnt. if i could go back, i would stick to 20 year olds and above.

Attached: yum.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

The age of consent is there to protect you so you don't get jailed for having a girlfriend on your birthday.
It is not meant for you to prey on people at that age because they might fuck you.
If you don it multiple times, you will lose any friends you might have had.

to paraphrase Chris Rock:

Just because you can do it doesn't mean its meant to be done.

also OP dont listen to people ITT, moralists who dont want you to live your life.

if you are posting on Jow Forums you might have had a self esteem issue in the past, didnt take a lot of risks. just fucking go for it man

>28 year old wanting to fuck 16 year olds
LMFAO
talk about low test

"heh i just wanna fuck some 16 year olds!"
imagine a 28 year old woman fucking a 16 year old boy, morally its just wrong.

youre way more mature than a teenager and know better, you could affect them negatively so think about that.
it just says a lot about you as a person, why not with a 20 year old or 21?
you wanting a teen is you lusting over the thought of it and not really the actuality of what it could bring or what it is.
at the end of the day, its your life.
teenagers talk A LOT so chances are your family/friends could find out about it and theyre likely to be disgusted by it too

Attached: 1498526189450.jpg (640x631, 114K)

>imagine a 28 year old woman fucking a 16 year old boy

Attached: 6b8.jpg (675x768, 90K)

look man, i could blow some smoke up your ass about power dynamics and rolling the dice with the mental health of young people, but at the end of the day, noone has the science to prove that you're a douche if you bang a 16 year old. so if that's all you need said in order to feel fine about it, then so be it. but i'll say this as well: it ain't worth the trouble. remember what people were like at that age when you were in high school. hell, i'd recommend you stay away from all high schoolers. you dont need that drama in your life, dude

Attached: 1419930369012.png (222x222, 88K)

dont listen to this faggot

just do what makes you happy as long as its legal

If you manipulate them into submission then they don't. They are the most naive, gullible, insecure people in the world(besides /fit) and you can really mess with their heads.

>somebody that I consider a sjw said this/that so every sjw thinks like that, don't tell me what I heard reeeeeee
fuck off and take your anectodal bulshit arguments with you. He is right, you can easily take down a raging sjw using their own arguments in this case.

Well said, great opinion, nice arguments. Rare.

That's literally what that post said you illiterate moron.

fucking 30 yo guy hanging around school girls, gotta be a mexican

>muh morals

Get over yourselves it's just social stigma, if you can stand being around 16yos long enough to get them In bed you deserve to reap the rewards

you're a greasy fucking bastard, user

Literally nothing wrong with fucking one
They are mature enough to get fucked anyway.