Any INTP here?

Any INTP here?

Attached: 1477719667203.jpg (610x403, 270K)

>>>Jow Forumsrules/2
Not a question dealing with a specific personal problem.

Yep. A turbulent one

INFP-T

Fuck.

What do you want, you son of a bitch?

Here. Want to turn this into a "Why do I reject all physical and romantic advances" thread?

Here, can't finish shit
Can spend all day playing Attila total war though

I dont reject them. But hardly initiate them. And I still cant flirt.
Get bored fastvif I am not fascinated or inspired.

Anyone taking walks for several hours just thinking and observing your surroundings?

Sure. Especially on shrooms

I got the cry baby liberal one and I got upset

Only ever tried weed.
Wish I could try dmt and salvia. No chemical stuff like lsd though. I could get my hands on some shrooms. Should I?

What? Maybe Im tired but what do you want to say? Missing context?

>In romance, people with the INTJ personality type approach things the way they do with most situations: they compose a series of calculated actions with a predicted and desirable end goal – a healthy long-term relationship. Rather than falling head over heels in a whirlwind of passion and romance, INTJs identify potential partners who meet a certain range of pre-determined criteria, break the dating process down into a series of measurable milestones, then proceed to execute the plan with clinical precision.

>Sentiment, tradition, and emotion are INTJs’ Achilles Heel. Social standards like chivalry are viewed by INTJs as silly, even demeaning. The problem is, these standards have developed as a means of smoothing introductions and developing rapport, of managing expectations, the basis of personal relationships. INTJs’ propensity for frank honesty in word and action tends to violate this social contract, making dating especially difficult for them.

>If they are shot down too many times they may come to the conclusion that everyone else is simply too irrational, or simply beneath them intellectually. If cynicism takes hold, INTJs may end up falling into the trap of intentionally displaying intellectual arrogance, making solitude their choice rather than happenstance.

>This antipathy to rules and tendency to over-analyze and be judgmental, even arrogant, all adds up to a personality type that is often clueless in dating. Having a new relationship last long enough for INTJs to apply the full force of their analysis on their potential partner’s thought processes and behaviors can be challenging. Trying harder in the ways that INTJs know best can only make things worse, and it’s unfortunately common for them to simply give up the search. Ironically, this is when they’re at their best, and most likely to attract a partner.

When I'm around women, I get hit on constently. Because I don't like people drawing attention to my constant rejection of intimacy of any kind I put my self in enviornments where that is a non issue. I consider myself to be a good flirt to be honest.

Sure, you want to touch dicks?

Are any of my INTP hombres here disturbed be their lack of emotional development? I work out my body and mind to compensate. I dont want to resemble a cold sociopath-like machine anymore.

I always seem to get either INTP or INTJ depending on the test

Im INTJ, not turbulent though

MBTI is pseudoscientific nonsense. As a Capricorn I would think that though.

Feae of commitment and rejection, probably

INFP, the type that everyone thinks is sensitive and poetic but is instead an opinionated asshole

How old are you? I feel like I've developed more emotionally as I've gotten older

As a Sagittarius I humbly disagree

>don't really believe in MBTI in astrology
>still enjoy learning about it and making humor around it
>love making fun of aquarius coworker for being a bossy bitch and she finds it funny

21. I used to put on a face but that exhausted and bored me.