Miss my ex terribly so

Its been almost a month of no contact with my ex who ghosted me. I'm "this" close to breaking and calling her.

Please convince me not to call her.

Attached: 1512407930916.jpg (1024x877, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gM8l0Zmm3Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whenever you break down and contact your ex the countdown clock for getting over her starts over. The only thing you'll accomplish by contacting her is making it that much more difficult to move on. Only you can resolve these feelings you have about being without her. She can't do that for you.

What if she comes back?

>Please convince me not to call her.
she would have come back if she really wanted to

Please come back to me

Briefly explain the breakup.

Oh Armando I'm sorry for ghosting you. I'll come back and you'll get the suck again soon.

She ghosted me without saying why. I tried calling and texting her for a few days but never got a reply.

Ok, so tell me why you would rationally want to be with a person who did this to you? There is no rational reason, just feels. You are having irrational feelings. You want something that has been proven to you to not exist, at least not with this girl.

Because I miss talking to her and hearing her voice. I miss the way she made me feel.

I've been ghosted by someone before.

I tried to talk to her again.

They stopped talking to you for a reason.

If it wasn't a friendly parting, there's probably something else going on.

I'm sorry for you dude, I really am. I just broke up with my girlfriend of 8mos two days ago. I want to talk to her too. You just gotta look at what all has been going on tho. Nice people that care about someone else don't just stop talking to them for no reason.

don't contact her. it will reopen your old wounds and stop you from moving on.

regardless of how she made you feel when you were together, ghosting someone is one of the shittiest and worst ways to break up with a person. it's shitty behavior. you contacting her will validate that behavior and set up a cycle where you let women treat you as a doormat. I know it sucks, but women come and go, but respect for yourself can last forever.

It is useless to call her unless theres something you specifically know you have to apologize for but do what you want. You arent really gonna learn till you do the wrong thing and for future reference of course the right thing is to not call up bitches who are so toxic they use ghosting as a means to end a relationship.
That isnt wife material. Let types like that go and wish them the worst as she will likely find the worst and delude herslef into happiness. You do NOT have to play nice with people who refuse to play nice with you.

Do some people deserve to get ghosted?

i don't think so but i also don't believe in closure, so it's honestly gonna be easier for you to move on if you don't have that temptation every day.

Are you saying that I should call her?

How long were you together? Was everything fine including sex? How far do you live from each other?

>Deserve
Nobody really deserves it but....
IMO When some random person is trying to contact you, it is fine to do. I mean hell when a random number pops up on your phone to call you,you don't answer it right?
But when you two have gotten to know each other it's super inappropriate and the person who does it is well deserving of being labeled an autistic retard. I can give an exception though to times where one side has sufficiently explained that they basically don't want to talk anymore but other than that if you two have a history, it's absolutely disgusting.

Also, she might get a PROTECTIVE ORDER.

She doesn't sound like a good person, you are better off without her

But I miss her and maybe I deserved this

It's over. Move on, just like she did.
It's not the end of the world and you'll get over it eventually.
/thread

Hahaha, this. Someone that genuinely cares about you won't just "ghost" you without giving you a reason.

I deserved to get ghosted

Seek mental help when you're basically checking yes to the "I deserve for bad things to happen to me" on a psychiatric test that employers give to you.

I left my ex last month because she chested on me. Sometimes i think “you know, even if I was suffering, it wasn’t so bad after all” in reality it was worse. By thinking of getting back with her, i was giving up my ability to choose. To choose myself over someone that doesn’t respect me.

Choose yourself, man. No person is worth suffering for

But I'm the bad one. I was really mean and distant to her for a while.

Then you are both at fault. The relationship was doomed, move on.

Than she'll leave again later. There's a reason why you broke up in the first place

Can things ever be fixed?

youtube.com/watch?v=gM8l0Zmm3Sk

The fact that you said "convince me not to call her" means you also know this is a bad idea. Don't fucking do it.

>Please convince me not to call her.
She might've blocked you, and I'm not sure if you want to find that out.

Uhh, exes in these situations DO come back, but after a period of months, even years. However, constantly trying to get in contact often pushes them away, and make that return less-and-less likely; not to mention, might slap you with stalking accusations.