I have zero female friends

I have zero female friends. How do I make female friends?

People say make hobbies so I go to a few meetups, mostly guys, sure I have amazing time talking to guys.

I go to metal shows and classical concerts, guys or old people. At my IT job, mostly all guys.

Oh what about my friends of friends, mostly all permavirgins who only have me as their friend or just male friends.

If I try tinder/okcupid it takes weeks before a single message, and no girl wants to talk or meetup.

I have no idea how do to any of this. Even going to the gym, all that happens is I'll end up having random small talk with guys at the gym.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you need them?

I can't get a girlfriend if I don't know how to meet girls

Why didn't you just say you wanted a gf,then?

scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/

Not that unusual to not have close friends of the opposite sex

Because I'm just baffled to how to even meet girls. Without effort I could probably make a ton of guy friends this week but that's not going to help me get a girlfriend.

It's just annoying that you had to be so indirect about what you really wanted. You're a snake.

Now that I think about it the only girls who I’m “friends” with (more like acquaintances really) are just girlfriends or wives of my friends.

I'm not bring indirect. I want to know how to make female friends. Maybe you don't like why I want female friends, but I still want to know how to make female friends.

Simply Jow Forums just might not know how. If they did, they wouldn't really be here would they?

I'm a female and I'd be you friend if you actually just wanted to be friends.

This article is fascinating as fuck. Thank you for sharing user. Do you have any more articles?

Female friends are shit. They're too emotional and unreliable. Also drama.

Same shit here man. Really close actually. IT, Concerts, meetups, friends that don't offer an opportunity for new connections. I think the best thing to probably do is keep doing you. Find a creative outlet, keep making connections, adding experiences and throwing yourself out there. I hate to say it, but I think most don't do shit outside of IG, FB, SnapChat, and Netflix. Most people show off a fake persona. Your highlight reel should be skills, achievements, significant social interactions, and involvement/interests. I lean more towards creating instead of being a parasite. Take a look at Instagram, tinder, etc. It is obvious who is a parasite and who is out there actually doing things. Those doing nothing want to add those who do and those doing want to add those doing. Do nothing males to do nothing females don't seem to work. Its an odd era we live in and it is difficult to get asses out of their houses. Kinda just ranting here... but yeah... Its best probably just to improve yourself while still trying to make connections. Never shut yourself off from improving your social circle.

Hey at least having no female friends is better than akwardly shuffling around the friendzone.

Why do you actually want a female friend?

I want a female friend because I'd like to understand women better and possibly I might meet a potential girlfriend.

People here apparently hate the idea of a guy wanting to find a girlfriend though.

Female friends can be cool, they can really help give you perspective that's different than your own. It is also is great way to attract other gals they see you with several girls and it makes them curious about you, as well as a lot of times gals like to play the matchmaking game . The only thing I can think of to add about getting female friends is basically treat them as you would treating prospective male friends ( depends largely on how u treat men of course).

They're just making fun of you because you didn't say you wanted to find a girlfriend.

Improve your appearance and start dating online, or take a class at your local college, or join a club.

This.

The problem is you're disingenuous about your intentions and they know it. They have enough beta orbiters, some of us tell you all to fuck off.

Men only have female friends because they want to duck them this is a proven fact anyone who says otherwise is a liar

Already lifting.

Every club/meetup I join is all guys.

Online dating doesn't work or provides with really low quality conversations that go no where.

I have a full time job - I don't even have enough time to sleep - I have zero time for classes. Plus I already graudated and make good money

In the long long past I used to have female friends and it was fun. Back when I was 15-20. Here I am at 25 wondering how to do it as a full adult.

It is male to be attracted to some girls that you're friends with. Fuck the idea of not having female friends simply because you're turned on by women.

Pics OP

Well help you

Fashion
Haircut
Grooming
Hygiene

This are very important

You gotto work hard to get girls

It sucks i know but eventually it will pay off

Learn a language, or join some more artsy club. Usually they have more girls.

You can do much more other than "lifting"
>cut your hair
>groom - skincare, take care of your facial hair
>dress well: clothes that fit you, are somewhat fashionable, are not disgustingly torn, clean

This will improve your chances on online dating sites. They work, for moderately attractive people.

Op, you need to stop focusing on attracting girls and start writing new material for the follow up to the ark work.

Well I have a gay friend who said he's going to help me with that stuff. Last time I posted my picture everyone said to fix my haircut and my eyes looked tired. Gonna get new glasses in a couple weeks. Also might get some new clothes from Uniqo.

I was thinking about learning a language even if just a few phrases. There's so many international girls here. I live in an area filled with Koreans so I was considering learning even just basic Korean.

I saw Hunter Hunt Hendrix twice live "ironically" and both times I saw him sitting on a sofa alone in the exact same way as the picture above. Ark Work live was amazing.

>There's so many international girls here. I live in an area filled with Koreans so I was considering learning even just basic Korean.
Go to a korean class in uni, it's a good idea. They have them late at night, too.

I mean even if I did learn Korean, that would only work for one type of girl AND it doesn't actually help me meet new girls in person.

Volunteering, or classes, or artsy things help a lot with meeting new people.

True maybe I can do a painting class or something. I did a couple of paintings last year for fun so I'd have something to talk about.

its easier to get a gf then a female friend

Bullshit. I have plenty of female friends but never have been able to get a girlfriend. Being fat and ugly really limits me, though. Thankfully my other traits make it easy for me to befriend people even women.

Also, I don't want someone fat and ugly like me so it limits me even further. I understand that and accept it, thank you.

Female friend. Girl friend, either way my issue is finding where to meet girls.

if you unattractive with good personality its gonna be just opposite tho

Basically I'm reading guides and they say simply go up to girls anywhere. Just see if they make eye contact and smile first, then ask them anything and practice getting conversations going.