My girlfriend is currently angry with me

My girlfriend is currently angry with me

I didn't do anything

But when she has a shit day, she treats me like shit

How do I tell her this is how I feel without upsetting her?

Attached: 191e1e3.jpg (750x733, 48K)

Welcome to women.

Just ask her what's going on.
If she wants to talk, she'll probably feel better if she vented with you and maybe she'll even feel bad for treating you like shit.
If she doesn't, just back off and talk w/ her tomorrow.

dump the bitch and tell her it was cuz you had a bad day

Get naked as fuck, sit in front of the tv and go at it til she gets there. When she does say, this is what we do. You can even ask what before that but mostly it's about stroking it cause it feels good.

Yeeaahhh

Attached: 1525969593066.jpg (720x638, 90K)

Offer her food, OP, that always calms them down.

don't be with someone who treats you badly

Sounds like my mom
>Welcome to women
Probably this. I'm starting to like women less and less.

/Thread ended no other post needed

Be angry with her back.

Rape her asshole

What makes this impossible is the "without upsetting her" part.

You have three options: remain her doormat, break up with her, or have an uncomfortable conversation.

rape her.

Tell her she's pretty and you'd like to buy her some shoes. That totally mindfucks women into blowjob mode.

shit in her purse

Best post all week

>How do I tell her this is how I feel without upsetting her?
she's constantly upsetting you and you're worried about bringing up one issue with her? get a grip and talk to her about it, or enjoy being walked all over

Normally, when women go through shit, they want to be with their lover to sort of "recover" from the shit they went through.

If she's giving you shit while she's upset over something else, it's because she has deep-seated resentments about you and she's not actually happy being in a relationship with you.

Tell her in a calm, rational manner when she isn't already mad. Say, hey, the other day you were frustrated and I felt like I was getting the aftershock of you being upset, etc.

Tell her how you feel, it's not hard. You shouldn't be scared of people just because they have different body parts.

This
>without upsetting her?
Fuck her feelings. She's not being considerate with yours, you don't need to be with hers. "Equal rights" is what they call it, right?
Honestly, I just tell my gf to fuck off if she's being bitchy with me for reasons I don't have a part in. It's in built in women like their periods to threat the closest person to them like shit, because they take us for granted. She'll shit on you for as long as you don't care, and then leave you because "you don't pay attention to them.
So just fight back, that's what they want by the end of the day.

/thread