I'm a white (Arab) senior looking to get into college and was thinking about lying about my race by having my Hispanic...

I'm a white (Arab) senior looking to get into college and was thinking about lying about my race by having my Hispanic friend take a DNA test in my name (basically making myself seem Hispanic, thus increasing my chances of getting in). Should I do this? Are the colleges going to do any digging to "verify" that it was you who took the test or your race is what you said it is?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

Why can't you say you're arab?

It's still considered white

I'm sorry bud, but those academic facilities will not give a fuck. For instance, I'm Turkish, both parents born in Turkey, and despite showing proof to university or other organizations (scholarships) they did not give a shit because of my skin. So, do not waste your time with it as of now.

Is this for real? Things like this exist in Burgerland?

Why the hell do they need a blood test?!

My bad, I ment DNA test, still sounds invasive though.

I would expect them to take a second sample some time with no warning.

If they're actually batshit enough to test for that in the first place.

Colleges will definitely throw your forms directly in the garbage if they see you're the kind of nut who provides dna proof of your race along with grades

Affirmative action is about filling quotas so the university looks good, they couldn't care less what you actually are. They're not going to test you, just pretend to be hispanic.

AHAHAAHAHAHA KEK

This

What a cool story, huh. Taking DNA test to verify the ancestry for a privilege. You're talking shit.

BTW, the so called Hispanics are a wild and varied mix of indigenous, white and black blood. Argentinians are considered hispanic, though they're mostly white of south-european ancestry. Peruvians are considered hispanic, though they're practically indigenous. Even cubans are considered hispanic, though they have a large share of black blood. DNA test would lead to an extremely confusing results.

Fucking this, I have no idea why Americans think Hispanics are a race. Shouldn't it be just a linguistic group?

Hispanic is a voting bloc. The narrative of unity is useful.

For the same thing they call people of western Eurasian origin Caucasian. Some retarded and obsolete theories they don't want to let go.
It's hardly a linguistic group either- Spaniards and Portuguese aren't Hispanics.

You're not white. Just say that you're a religious minority, the cucks will lap it up.
Because "Hispanics" in this country are almost entirely beaner mestizos. The only places where this isn't true are in a few areas of old criollo settlement from the Spanish Empire, and Miami's Cuban expat community.

Lying fraud degenerate towel head wants to fake like he's a spic? What the actual fuck? Did you learn all that from reading about Moo-ham-mud? Fucking arabs.

>DNA test in my name
In America you never have to prove your race and it's actually illegal to make someone take a DNA test unless a crime is involved.
Besides, almost all arabs are white.
If you really want to bust out of the muslim arab mode, become christian or Zoroastrian.

Just say you're black, are you north african? From the gulf? Say your grandfather was from some random african country like sudan or Eritrea.

I have arab friends who've done this :) It works perfectly, if you're from the levant it won't work though