Just turned 29

>just turned 29
>still don't have an impressive job
>front end supervisor at Toys R Us
>not using my design degree
>not married
>last gf left me for a middle-aged guy who lives in the fucking woods
Should I just kms?

Attached: sixtyniggas.jpg (422x387, 48K)

>be me
>21, 22 in July
>Been turning thots down my entire life
>Head always clear
>Go to college
>Realize it's a pointless endeaver
>New goal? Live in woods
>Get comercial fishing gig in Alaska
>My goal will be reached in no time thanks to turning down bitches left and right

Mabye you should embrace your bachelorhood to become successful. Stop being a dumb son of a bitch.

Just use your design degree, if you don't have a family relying on you then you have nothing to lose

>>last gf left me for a middle-aged guy who lives in the fucking woods
Thanks user, you made me feel better about living out in the woods.

Also no, you shouldn't kill yourself.
Jow Forums is not responsible if you do anyway.

My elderly parents need me. I don't have the energy for kids as well.

You want to end your life because things aren't looking too good for you? Pffft, my boy there are people out there that have it really and I mean really bad, your situation doesn't sound all that bad to be honest. Like other anons said, try using your degree for something.

True, I saw a guy today with no legs trying to reach a high shelf

commercial fishing looks like a miserable job and i like fishing.

Of course not. Find something you want to do if you aren't satisfied with your job. Maybe start investing so you don't even need a job to live comfortably. Keep meeting and talking to women if you want to look for a wife. It's never too late to start making changes in lifestyle.

It will be jesus. But this is just one stride towards mandom.

Toys R Us went bankrupt and is closing all the stores. You are unemployed.

good luck.

Not yet.

>front end supervisor at Toys R Us
Not for much longer. Haven't you been following the news?

Why do you think I'm so depressed?

Stop being satisfied with being mediocre. You work a dying shit end job because you like it.

Get out of your comfort zone. You don't have the luxury of time being on your side with regards to this

Probably not, no.
Your life isn't glamorous but I doubt it's terrible either. I wouldn't be 100% content though, only because it's boring to not strive for things.

look for the positives
>Job experience in a supervisor/manager position
>Has a degree
>Not married, so can still look for that special person and in the mean time no additional bills
>Last gf can eat an elderly dick

You've got all the shit you need to be successful one day. Just because you're not that 25 year old with a degree-related job pulling six figures who married his highschool sweetheart doesn't mean you're a failure.

Forget about the timeline of success that you undoubtedly have in your head. Do shit at your own pace. It doesn't have to be instant, just focus on getting there one day.

>design degree
LMAO

what do supervisors make there? if its like 500 a week thats not bad to use to invest or something

No. You're working, and making money. I can get pretty Jow Forums at times, but what that means is "are you trying your hardest?"

Don't matter your race, are you happy? Where you are right now? Because you're asking if you should kill yourself. You need to step it up man, or girl. You know where you're lacking at, you just got to do it.

>Stop being satisfied with being mediocre. You work a dying shit end job because you like it.

You'd have to be in high school to believe this cock shit. Wake the fuck up and realize that the system is designed to keep a majority of the population in a shitty economic situation to prevent them from uniting in solidarity and protesting

people meant to move up will move up it doesnt really matter what you make after a certain amount anyways at that point its just how many luxuries you can add. if you have a big house nice car and can buy some nice shit you're good

>mfw graduating with a biology bs
>all jobs require some type of experience or advanced degree
>just want a decent job, really would like to avoid grad school

probably going to be in op's situation soon enough

Attached: jedah-ouchies.gif (263x133, 49K)

Assuming you have health insurance, paid off most/all of your debt, have enough to maintain your car and house, and have enough saved up in the event of another recession, then you're good.

People who are meant to move up don't always move up and it's not always because they're comfortable with mediocrity. Like I said, you'd have to be a high schooler to believe this obvious load of shit.

500 a week is fucking terrible wtf

Depends on how many hours you work.

How many