Meet really cute girl on omegle

>meet really cute girl on omegle
>her and I get to talking, she calls me handsome, beautiful, etc.
>I say the same. We're both enjoying ourselves
>an hour in she says she's going to come to Australia (where I live) to visit me.
>we make plans and confess that we're both super interested in each other.
>she tells me to get instagram to add her so we can still chat later.
>I do.
>she blocks me.

What the fuck did I do? And why can't I stop thinking about her? Pic not related.

Attached: ABA0103B-E427-4899-95BA-DE41CD582C4A-560-0000005FA7563D72.jpg (384x384, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uOapqJ_x3G0?t=494
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait people actually meet on omegle?

if that's all it took to drive her away then it wasn't meant to be niggaaaaaaaaaa

She was probably power tripping on making you think she was interested. She's a garbage person, forget about her.

Why would she do that? I mean it makes sense but I just don't get it.

>she blocks me.
>What the fuck did I do?

She probably already had a boyfriend and started to feel guilty afterwards. Oh well.

Because she's a cunt. Some people are cunts, mate.

was probably a guy trolling

We had cameras.

I guess. I just don't see the point.

God damn I fucking love Olivia Thirlby. Her face is just fucking perfect. She's so fuckingnngngng cuutteeee

She was probably a trap then.

>an hour in she says she's going to come to Australia (where I live) to visit me.
>we make plans and confess that we're both super interested in each other.
>she tells me to get instagram to add her so we can still chat later.

Instead of just giving you her number or disc or skype or snap or literally anything else? And you kept on going with this bitch after all these insanely obvious red flags? You must be really desperate mate, maybe focus on your own loneliness and insecurities instead of worrying about some dumb bitch that needed a quick ego boost. The fact that you really think her blocking you meant that you fucked up or did something wrong really says a lot about you.

Dude it could have been just about anything desu. A couple years ago some girl led me on by asking me on a date then never responding to my texts. They get a sort of nasty validation from seeing guys they don’t like that are desperate for them. If that’s what happened to you, that’s probably a best case scenario because it means you dodged a bullet with her.

This seems plausible too. It really could be anything.

Met my current girlfriend on omegle.

I met a cute Turkish girl once on Omegle

she probably saw your instagram photos and realized she doesnt want to meet you.. ever..
the easiest way in this case is just stop talking to that person.
she did it the easiest way.
I would do the same if I was her.

similar thing happens to me on omegle all the time
first they smile at you and seem genuinly interested, then they either press you off after a 30 minute talk or never reply to your messages

you have to realise that these girls talk to multiple dudes in one session, some of them who might be a lot better looking than you. to find a genuine girl on omegle is impossible

Op here.
You guys are right.
I don't know how I lost myself in this, I'm not usually this dumb.

It happens. Live and learn.

Let the great emperor of mankind answer your question:
youtu.be/uOapqJ_x3G0?t=494

She was fucking with you man. She's obviously a psycho.

I've been in a very similar situation. She might feel like the best girl at the moment, and she probably could be the best girl at the moment, but you will realize sooner or later that this kind of behavior indicates disinterest and that it was not meant to be. But don't get discouraged, people behind the screen are still people, and you can meet that special someone online if you just keep looking and making yourself available online.

You have to be a dickhead to understand a dickhead. Clearly you aren't one.