Go to psychologist for few sessions

>go to psychologist for few sessions
>she gets to know me
>I'm very lonely and lack any sort of coping mechanisms
>on this session I revealed I have certain fantasies
>she asks what these are
>I fantasize about going on a shooting spree and killing myself but I refused to tell her about it
>she says that there's confidentiality
>I ask her if there are any exceptions
>she tells that if she suspects me of being a real danger to myself or others she must report it
>next 15-20 minutes is her trying to convince me to share my fantasies with her
>she says that she doesn't like that I treat her like an item
>she tells me of shizophrenic boy whom she convinced to hospitalisize himself
>and that she enjoys seeing me because our conversations are very direct
>that's what I said on the previous session to hide my crush for her
>as I leave she asks if I'll show up on next session
Should I drop her?

Attached: 1525687759233.gif (508x266, 1.33M)

>Should I drop her?
That's not the correct question. The correct question is
>Why do I fantasize about killing people and then myself?

Why the fuck are you fantasizing about going on a shooting spree and killing yourself, you loon?

You both need to help, Jesus Christ.

What has anyone done to you to think everyone should die?

Why do you think I should die?

What do you mean both? OP is the one who is crazy

I don’t think it’s that crazy to have fantasies of mass murder and suicide

It’s crazy if you like draw plans and buy materials and shit but just fantasizing isn’t that wild

Have the same feeling but don't care about people enough to kill them tbqh.
Most people are just garbage, 50% of boomers have 0 savings and want to retire instead of work until they die hahahahah

As long as you don't act on it, like said, fantasies are fantasies. Everyone ever in the history of life has fantasized about killing someone, I'm sure.

I feel like a social reject
I don't hate you personally, you are probably just a normal guy. I hate you as a symbol
Still I don't want to risk it, especially after that cunt lied to me

>Still I don't want to risk it, especially after that cunt lied to me
Nah I don't think you should tell her, either. I was just asking for the sake of trying to help.
>I feel like a social reject
Don't we all. You have to find hobbies and set goals for yourself to be able to exercise your creative energies. Once you become content enough in these hobbies and goals, you start looking for a gf or bf. Good luck.

I just think the majority of Americans are irresponsible, low IQ, and deserve pain and suffering for bad decision making and importing fucking spics and allowing niggers to breed on welfare.

Problem is those fucking cunts will soon vote to take my money to subsidize their retardation.

Attached: likes.jpg (411x467, 134K)

So should I stop seeing her?

Thing is you have to ask yourself what good decisions have you made lately? Are you doing all you can and should in your life?
You don't have to. Just refuse to answer the fantasy question.

I am doing enough to not be a fucking leech that votes for welfare.
I have majored in an in demand field and gotten good grades while avoiding debt, not taking any welfare, and the program I'm in has a 98% employment rate with the other 2% being basically mentally ill.

Then keep doing you. Have children and teach them that hard work means everything.

Hard work is irrelevant it's understanding that your expenses can't exceed your income, and that you need to save.
I haven't had a job throughout uni and am in less debt than nearly everyone with a job here.

Sounds like y

Mate I am a social reject (actual autistic) who has gone through severe violence put upon me, rejected by every circle but I still wouldn't wish or do this on them.

I do not care about how you feel on this, do not take someone elses life, a life is more important than your feelings or mine.

You're cucked

I'm not sure if she'll just let it go. Entire last session was basically about it

>not wanting to kill his oppressors
B E T A
E
T
A

Attached: pobrane (1).jpg (238x212, 11K)

> she convinced a boy to hospitalize himself

Seems like the angel of death just the psychiatric version.

>muh morals