ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

Attached: male-female2.png (464x300, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women,
why are your posts of such low and terrible quality? You ruin this board with your garbage normalfag buzzwords and victim blaming.

What a lonely little robot, how adorable.

Been on Jow Forums a decade, never browsed Jow Forums
Try again, normalfag whore

Attached: 1519786389348.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>victim blaming
>not a garbage normalfag buzz(phrase)

Guys, if you like a girl with a boyfriend, what do you do?
Do you try your hardest to distance yourself and microanalyze your actions so nothing you do could be taken as an advance on her?
Do you drop hints a lot?

Or do you do something else?

Careful, your summer is showing.

First option, mostly.

Summer 2008, you mean?
Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1520069902105.png (506x658, 235K)

>Guys, if you like a girl wit--
Disgusting, menstruating slut. Never talk to me again.

Attached: 1514013187418.jpg (371x550, 43K)

>Her: I need a dick!
>Me: I need a pussy!
>Her: Meow!

What the fuck should I have answered?
She's my best friend, I want to fuck her but she is in a relationship

What, did you think she was actually going to fuck you?

No, that's why I directed the conversation away from that afterwards

>Meow

Why aren't you running?

"Where's your bf at?" "You already got one" or smth

Because I'm at work

You can get another job. When are you going to get another this?

>Through your career away for pussy you're not actually getting

*Throw

Girls, have you ever confessed to having feelings for someone only to never actually follow up on said feelings? If so, why?

>normalfag buzzwords
>victim blaming
:^)

>What the fuck should I have answered?
Quote dick cheney or something.

Girls, after how many dates can a guy express interest in your feet? Is it only after sex?

Consider the following: you're on the sofa with him, you put your foot next to him and he compliments it. How would you react? Would you ask for or accept a massage if offered?

It's okay to express it right away. Not every girl is going to be okay with feet stuff tho, but it doesn't matter if you express interest after 2 dates or 20.

>yellow fever ;_:
>only dates white guys

Explain.

We can't really give you an answer but:
>she doesn't like the idea of dating outside of her race
>she doesn't have the chance to meet asian guys
>she likes them physically but never met one she likes personality wise

Why *only* white guys though, that's insanely hypocritical.

Why is it?
I wouldn't date outside of my race either, but I find some guys of different ethnicity pretty cute. I find a lot of girls very cute but I'd never date one. It's not hypocritical, finding someone cute doesn't mean you'd necessarily date them or fuck them.

>I wouldn't date outside of my race either
Follow the post flow

I'd be okay with it normally after getting to know each other, it's just that after injuring my feet a lot and not taking care of it I'm really embarrassed of them now. I don't show them anymore

If you say "yellow fever" you refer to someone who isn't asian who is into asians.

Maybe explain yourself better if you want to get better answers?

How to play the ignore or ''hard to get'' game successfully with girls?

Aww... But a foot guy would treat and heal it with lots of kisses.

Basically, asian girls that complain about it, but in turn only date white guys, as in, have a fever of their own.

Attached: 1442683834333.png (891x891, 153K)

Kisses aren't enough in reality

My feet are fucking disgusting, trust me user. I'm working on making them look normal again but it's a long process.

Thank you though

Attached: 1473871057921.jpg (362x362, 27K)

What's the difference between a girl into you, and just being nice?

Girls: have any of you hard a really hard time getting over guys? I'm talking months or years

I ask because it seems like always men that when they can't recover, fall the hardest and can take years to rebound. Girls seem to bounce back faster.

A girl who is into you will be nicer to you than to other people.
I'm nice to everyone, but with my boyfriend I was... all over him. Compliment him every occasion I got, make excuses to spend time with him or talk to him, try super hard to make conversation flow.
I also responded positively when he flirted with me. And flirted with him.

I dated a guy for only a month before he broke up with me. I don't know why, but I have never felt for someone like I had for him and it took me like 8 months to get over him.

The only reason I did get over him was when I found out that he was in love with a friend of ours that frienzoned him and he only chose me as the second option

God, yes.

I need help fast.

>know girl from work
>she's married
>I'm not
>always looking at me and flirting and smiling
>has shown me semi-nude private photos of her
>asked me to meet her at the lake today
>also is currently trying to hook me up with a friend of hers

so what's the fucking deal here? she has cheated on her husband with a coworker before. is she trying to fuck?

yes

Sounds like it. But do you really want to do this? It's very immoral

I'm not one for following rules much but one thing that disgusts me is infidelity

don't play games. grow up.

I know it is but she's fucking hot, like too hot for me. So I don't really get it but multiple friends have told me she wants me and everyone jokes that she's my "girlfriend". My 50 year-old boss told me she gave me the "i want you to fuck me" eyes.

hmm, okay, ill try and prepare for that

I know that men who play guitar are pussy magnets, but does it work the other way as well? Will I be drowning in dick if I take up guitar playing?

Also another question for guys, are you put off by women who like mostly traditionally masculine things? Does it make you feel like you're dating another man, or do you like it because it gives you more to connect with?

>Will I be drowning in dick if I take up guitar playing?
No.

>Also another question for guys, are you put off by women who like mostly traditionally masculine things?
Not exactly, but I guess it would put you in the friend zone.

>go on date with girl
>at the end of the night we're sat on a beach together
>she starts telling me that when she was 15 she got groomed online and had sex with a man in his 30s

That's a huge red flag right? I feel like that's not something you should reveal on the first date...

Also prepare to get killed by her cuck husband.

>I know that men who play guitar are pussy magnets, but does it work the other way as well? Will I be drowning in dick if I take up guitar playing?

>Also another question for guys, are you put off by women who like mostly traditionally masculine things? Does it make you feel like you're dating another man, or do you like it because it gives you more to connect with?

None of this stuff really matters to guys. Guys want cute, feminine, women. Period.

They don't care if they play guitar, but women who are into really masculine stuff like weight lifting are a little off putting to most guys.

dude, bros before hoes, tell her husband

How do casual relationships work? Can you still kiss, cuddle and have sex with a girl you like in a casual relationship? I don't have much experiance with relationships, so I want to see multiple people instead of sticking to the first girl I meet. I understand feelings can get complicated when things like romance and sex get involved. Is it ok to ask a girl you just met what kind of relationship they would like?

You try to stay away. Nothing good can come from lingering around a girl who’s already in some relationship. Guys will too easily and stupidly “friend” a girl to try to make something romantic out of it and girls will be too stupid to see that the guy wants something more from a “friendship”. Both parties need to keep their distance in this scenario.

scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/

>tfw had GF
>it was great for 2 years
>we were young and tensions were high
>she cheated on me just to get away
>I just ghosted out of her life
>She has new bf
>I'm still broken inside
>this was 5 years ago
just stop

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Harmless flirting while feeling out the situation

hmmm, time to become a lesbian then, i guess

what's your question, user

as a guy I find it really sexy when a qt has a nice carro or baiku, but sadly most are dumber than rocks in that regard

Attached: 1514684941125.jpg (540x282, 15K)

does it get better or will I forever remember and regret it all?
We still avoid each other, It's not jealousy either because I honestly pity everyone after me as she was a vile person underneath.
tl;dr: dated someone manipulative for a long time and still can't cope with the emotional fallout, other girls just don't click

>Will I be drowning in dick if I take up guitar playing?
All a girl needs to do to drown in dick is to show some skin. It’s different for guys because girls won’t notice you in the first place so you have to do something that stands out.

>are you put off by women who like mostly traditionally masculine things?
Depends what the activity is.

Girls:
I suspect you notice when people notice you.
However, I would like some hints to what I can do to conduct myself professionally around gorgeous women.
Let me start by pointing out, that it is not women I want to date, I just get flustered when I see them and I would like to appear as little of a creep as possible.

I tend to focus on their face, make as much eye contact as possible, but I feel uncomfortable if eye contact last too long, so then I just focus on the face.
Is this the right strategy or is there something else I could be doing?

I think the guy has done a lot of this.
This won't sound good at all but it can't be helped, I haven't gotten over someone I dated before my bf. Trying to, but it's hard.
He's done a lot of flirting, sex jokes, purposely pleading the fifth, telling me he practically stalks my media, telling me how crazy observant he is of me, asking my bf where I'm at if he doesn't see me at work for hours, etc..

Ladies:

What are some things you secretly enjoy when a guy you like does them?

I'm thinking less obvious things, not "fucks me hard lol"

Whoops wrong word choice. I didn't date him. I almost had a chance with him.

I just keep them at an arm's length emotionally. I avoid having deep intimate conversations, avoid being alone in the dark or where alcohol is involved, and I avoid discussing their relationship or mine beyond "you should talk to one of your girlfriends about this". Really I try to treat girls with boyfriend's the same way I'd treat another man's wife; kindly with a certain detachment and distance

Romantically:
>when he looks at me and smiles when I walk in
>when he remembers stuff I told him, even if it's unimportant
>small inside jokes, nicknames based on things that happened to us
>compliments, even cheesy ones
>small, unimportant gifts - even if it's just cookies, chocolates, or a book
>being generally courteous - opening doors, etc.
>when he touches me, cuddles me
>when he texts me because he thought of me
>when he dresses up to go out with me

Sexually:
>when he puts effort into making me come
>when I can feel he's really attracted to me
>when he gropes me and stuff
>when he tells me how much he loves fucking me
>when he gets a little touchy in public, and tells me he can't resist me

etc.

Girls:
Would you be satisfied with a 6" by 5" average dicklet? Or would you secretly always wish it was bigger?
Be honest. I want to satisfy my partner but I don't want to be bullshitted.

>Will I be drowning in dick i-
This can happen via simply existing, come on.

>are you put off by women who like mostly traditionally masculine things?
Like what? Depends, could also be really attractive

this sounds like a cliche, but it's not the length that matters, but the girth and how you use it.

5' or 6' is an average-sized dick and most women's vaginas aren't much deeper than that, so it should be enough to satisfy her. I know I can't take anything over 7' without discomfort.

Say you prefer horses
The only thing that elicited a strong negative reaction in your post was
> Will I be drowning in dick if I take up guitar playing?
Don't be a whore and you shouldn't have much issue.

This past week a girl has been phoning me in the evening just talking about random shit. Work etc, little bit about sex life. Is that some friend zone shit or...?

nah dude i'll only be a whore if i take payment

i'll die in 50-60 years anyway, might as well enjoy all the dick i can get before that

When you say 6" by 5" you mean L x G or G x L?

So you're delusional on top of being a whore? Color me surprised. I repeat my past statement, your degenerate behavior is far more of an issue to you than any hobbies you might have.

Attached: chrome_2018-03-06_23-34-56.png (253x178, 9K)

Girls on the spectrum:
If you like a guy, how would you indicate interest towards him? It's pretty obvious that you probably wouldn't indicate it in any way, but there must be some things you to do in hopes to have him take the hint and notice you.

There is a nice mildly autistic girl I've been chatting with and she sometimes sends me "tfw no bf" and other similar type of relationship related memes. We talk a lot about mental issues and social difficulties. Could this be her way to indicate interest? I'm also on the spectrum.

Girls: How long do you usually have a crush on a guy for? Can it last for awhile if you don't see him often?

here's one more (you) for you

I heard girls forget guys quicker than guys forget girls, I also want to know but I guess it depends on the girl in question some have better coping mechanisms.

it COULD be, but then again if she has autism she might just be venting at you without realizing that it could be taken as a sign of attraction. tread carefully.

Look at the fun police over here.

A friend of mine confessed she was crushing on me within about a month of knowing me. She didn't make it known until 4 years later, one full year of which we didn't even text each other, let alone see each other. Take that as you will.

Interesting, haven't heard that one before. Ya I was wondering since I think I scared away a girl who was into me but want to know how to try and reach out to let her know I'm interested since I have the reverse affect when a girl shows interest. I have no idea what to do and it can look like I'm not into her when its quite the opposite.

I don't see this girl often so that adds up as well.

thank you, fren
As if being an amoral hedonist is the only way to have fun.

Thanks user! Its a subjective case but gives me hope.

More than perfect, to me.

Good point. I responded to those memes with similar "tfw no gf" memes in return, so if it was her way to indicate interest then she must have understood my response. Her questions have been slightly more personal after the exchange of those memes, but I don't want to jump into any conclusions and make her even more afraid of socializing. I don't think she would ever tell me it directly even if she felt burning love towards me, autism can be strange like that.

I’ve been on tinder a week swiped left to every single girl and no matches. What’s wrong with pic?

Attached: 27F882D0-BDCF-4774-8970-8A14EAD4C4D9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

>selfie
>gym selfie?
>you're dressed like shit
>face is kinda sad

Check out You could use a good haircut and dress a little nicer. Also don't post selfie mirror pics of yourself on dating websites. Looks tacky.

assuming it isn't sideways on tinder, the only thing wrong is your clothing being bland. What's your bio like?

personally i like his hair. I say he should keep it, just adjust his clothing.

L x G

Autism

For Tinder I use/made a fake/dummy Facebook account with my name.

Is it worth liking a bunch of my interests on the account to increase chances of common interest matches or is it pointless?

Truth

More answers, please:

Tell her she is creepy.
You kept her in the friendzone, didn't you?

Why do you want kids?

Go visit a good prostitute. You will forget all of your problems.

>Why do you want kids?
That's a non-sequitur, isn't it?

Na, I let her off with it. She was just a bit of an autist. She had been in a long-term relationship since she was in her teens so she was still very much in the teenage mindset with that kinda thing. Went on a few dates but it didn't get anywhere because of her teenage mindset.

Nope. Why do you want to ruin your life by having kids? You aren't even 100% Aryan, so the "having white kids" argument doesn't work.