Is immigration a good way to move on with life? I’m aiming for a more western world preferably

Is immigration a good way to move on with life? I’m aiming for a more western world preferably.

Attached: 3DF56A0C-DE59-4855-B30F-F4F481ABB782.jpg (626x640, 190K)

Stay in your own shithole country we're fucking full

I have some useful skills, unlike most immigrants.

Such as?

Literally impossible.
If you were the next einstein or a cutting edge surgeon then you would have been head hunted instead of running away from your country.

Accounting and I am more fluent in English than in my own language for some odd reason.

I just don’t like the locals and the living conditions.

>i dont like the locals so im going to move somewhere that is better to shit up their country
The reason why our country is good is because we dont have shitters like you filling it up.
We already have an over abundance of people with skills who cant find jobs.

>The reason why our country is good is because we dont have shitters like you filling it up.
>We already have an over abundance of people with skills who cant find jobs.

^This. Our government has been bringing you fuckers in for years to drive down our wages. We are getting sick of it. You will NOT be welcome here in the US. Go to Canada or New Zealand or some other totally cucked country.

Then stop letting uneducated immigrants with no future in your fucking country.

Seeing you dare to come here for advice, and the fact that you are still polite to all these other assholes. I would welcome you. If you are going, don't go alone.

>hey do thing that is already being done
Literally why Trump closed the immigration loophole.
Now you have to qualify to immigrate and its fucking brutal.

I’d rather go alone, I never really had friends that were loyal. They’re not “assholes”, they’re being honest. Majority of immigrants are incompetent, work 0 hrs of work upon arrival and play the victim. People from my country who move do the same, which gives the country a bad name and I’m not surprised.

Never said I wanted to move to the USA, just somewhere where I would feel better and work my ass off with a reason (China, which is Eastern, sounds good too). But it’s a good policy, I’d apply if I had interest to move there.

Just keep in mind that if you have skills in a shithole but you arent rich and highly competitive in your job market then you will move to an area with more qualified people and be even farther behind than you are now.

I don’t mind if I have to prove myself.

Which country are you from OP

Wow, you can do math and speak English. That's not going to cut it, unless you're happy making a third of what natives do. Are there no jobs in your country?

I fucking wish we could. Democracy is flawed.

I know 4 languages but aside from that I have some other options.
Don’t want to tell but here’s a hint: it’s one of these countries that have potential but are slowly getting killed.

Have you been certified fluent in those languages?
You could be a translator but dont expect people to hire you based off of your language skills. Its cheaper to just pay a dedicated translator than trusting an employee is keeping up with his languages and will be the face of your company for foreign relations.
Language ability is a meme.

Stop being a pissant. Tell us where you live, what languages you know or fuck off.

>Then stop letting uneducated immigrants with no future in your fucking country.

But they're dreamers.....they have dreams.....

>just somewhere where I would feel better and work my ass off with a reason (China,

Nope. China ain't letting you in. They don't take immigrants in China. They might let you work there if you want to sell something from your country. Or if you're going to do something which would benefit them, but otherwise forget it.

The Chinese are actually some of the most racist people in the world. They consider whites just below them, brown and red people below that, and blacks...well, they don't think much of blacks. They also don't believe in advertising this fact. But ask anyone from China. Or anywhere else in east asia.

fuck off we're full

Same thing in most gook countries.

Im thailand, foreigners are not allowed to own land, and getting a permantent visa is not easy. I think you have to go through about 5 years of temp visas, where you have to go back to your country for at least 3 months inbetween each issue before you can get permanent residency.

>fuck off we're full
It's not full

t. Spic

Your country is a shithole because people like you don't make it better. Don't accept your country as it is. It is what you make of it. In the US, millions of us have a shithaul of weapons and are just waiting for the chance to take up arms in defense of freedom. That's how proactive we are about making our country better. Stay home and work to inspire that seal for progress in your own people.

Fuck off we're full mate

Don't listen to the cucks and racists. You will be trash in most asian countries, they might let you visit but not immigrate. Europe is stressed over the refugees. USA is just fine as ice from shitheads in power just now. Canada is ok. Don't know Australia. East Africa is a lateral move and South Africa is shit now. Latin Americas could be ok.
The big things are cultural changes - freedom from Religion in western democracies. No police states or military Juntas. No durian except at asian markets and then just the frozen so-so stuff. Go to embrassies and talk to the staff about it.

western nations will bend over backwards to make sure you have everything you need and more

come on in

>it’s one of these countries that have potential but are slowly getting killed
you mean anywhere on the Globe?
New Zealand maybe too, some say Norway.

USA 15 May is check on the DV lottery day - BTW