Meth

Does anyone have experience with meth? How does it make you feel? I don't care about the negative long term effects, I just need to know if it's worth binging on.

Attached: meth.jpg (717x426, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth.shtml
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping for interest

Dont do meth.
Its better to do cocaine or even freon if you dont care about side effects.

Yeah, bro. I watched breaking bad once, at least the bits up until bitchlar started going all bitch mode.

I'm practically an expert. What do you need to know?

I tried cocaine and the high is way too short and I got the shits. Why is meth not worth it?

Meth is a nasty high that lasts a while. If you're interested in a shorter less draining high go for cocaine or crack.

It plays havoc on your mood and emotions and its intense as fuck.
Thats ignoring all the health risks.
erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth.shtml

I'm looking to be high 24/7. Being sober is the worst feeling.

Then go with meth for sure.

>It plays havoc on your mood and emotions
Explain pls

Hahahahahahahahaha you piece of shit.

Having fun moralfagging?

Hahahahahahahahaha you're a junkie sack of shit.

>not being a junkie fuck makes you a moralfag
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It amplifies your emotions and the high itself can have you swing from intensely happy and hyper to freaking the fuck out or pissed off to the point where you are trashing the place.
The link I provided has a section on peoples personal experience.

I tried it once kept me up for days, thought I saw rats climbing up the walls out of the corner of my eye after about day 3 on no sleep. I personally didn't like it but I hate speed in general

Also I have seen some people really get screwed in the head after prolonged use . Had a buddy that went to the emergency room becuase he thought he had bugs inside of him, yeah that sounds like a great time doesn't it ?

Wow, moralfagging and samefagging. You should end your life, amigo

Just smoke weed jesus

I do but I can't get anything done if I'm high on weed all the time

I’ve bought a couple of points (0.1g) in my time, and would just dab a bit with the end of a key and eat it over a couple days (low low doses). Tastes like crap but this rush of energy and mental clarity sets in. You feel powerful and euphoric and jittery for a few hours, maybe even horny. Conceal feelings of drunkenness and fatigue as well.
After a while the buzz wears off, you’re still more alert but it’s not that pleasant, could have trouble sleeping and fall into a bit of self consciousness, anxiety, paranoia, insomnia and low mood. I also found myself looking quite haggard the next day - bloodshot, dry eyes with dark circles, papery skin, gaunt and generally icky feeling.
Smoking and injecting are far more potent and can get you addicted a lot faster. The first time you take it is by far the best, it really doesn’t get much better, ever, unless you up the dose.
Meth is neurotoxic; it can take up to six months to reverse resulting cognitive damage. Terrible for your circulation.

I used to do meth when I was in grad school after my doctor took away my vyvance rx (fucking asshole). If you've ever taken adderall you know what meth is like. It has a few other effects though like making you crazy horny. It was alright for what I used it for which was school work but once that was over I lost interest because I didn't have a need for it any more. That's not the case for most people I know that I would do it with. My old roommate convinced himself that I had hired someone from deep web to hack the like $6.32 he had in his bank account. He would prostitute himself for it. It's one of those where if the hook really gets in you, it can really ruin your life. If you put rules on yourself and follow them though, it's no worse than taking adderall, concerta, or vyvance. If you take it just to be high, you're treading into dangerous waters. I was on it for 2 years but never let it get a hook in me because I had rules I followed. After graduation, I put it down and haven't touched it since. Meth is a tight rope walk so you better have good balance.

Thanks for the insight. I used to be on addys as a kid and it made me feel like a combination of god and computer.

That's what meth will do to, just can't let yourself give into delusions, especially after you've been awake for a day or so. Shit really starts to mess with your mind when you don't sleep. That was one of my main rules; making sure I slept. It'll also make you interested in things that are typically kind of boring. I got really into game theory towards the end and created my own social model for political strategy based on game theory. The thing about amphetamines though is sometimes you make careless mistakes. Revisited my model about a year later and realized I'd made a big mistake and what I thought was good strategy on it was actually based on a lot of nonsense. I don't want to tell anyone not to do it because I really enjoyed it but it's just one of those things you have to be careful with and really self-aware, if you want to stay out of the trouble it can bring on. The penalty for getting caught is pretty serious too so that's another thing. People get caught because they lose their minds.

Dear... God... no... There are some drugs that are worth trying under certain circumstances. Not meth. Meth is a dirtbag no good dangerous killer drug for total trailer trash losers. DO NOT TRY THIS DRUG EVER!

Do you want to die? If so, take meth.

I'm a lawyer. We see so many people whose lives have been fucked up by meth. It's not worth it. Go and get cocaine or something if you really feel you need to dabble in illegal drugs.

Yeah, but you won't die either. I've lost so many friends to meth - lost like dead.

Didn't read anything in this thread but this, and I agree. I've done almost every drug you can think of but meth was one I would never touch. Partially because everything you hear about it but also I was at a party once and this dude had apparently been up for like 3-4 days almost straight tweaking and he looked haggard and was acting weird as fuck. I probably smoked some crack that week too though.

I'm a lawyer, too. None of my clients ever died from smoking a joint or doing mushrooms. It's no fun sitting in a hospital with your client who had all his skin burned off so he's in an induced coma wrapped up like a mummy and just lying there oozing while his mom and sister cry.

It's no fun explaining to families why their child has to go to prison.

It's no fun asking parents to give a "kid" a place to stay when he gets out of jail but the parents say no because they've had enough.

It's no fun asking a judge to keep your client locked up because you know he'll die if he's released.

It's no fun when your client is shot dead burgling the house of someone you know to get meth money, especially when you thought you talked and cried it out with your client and his family and you all thought this one might actually be one you could save - but no, he's dead.

Don't do meth - not worth it.

If possible, get prescription stimulants instead. The high will be cleaner, and there's no chance of some shady dealer mixing shit in it.