What's the point of getting a fulltime job if I don't have a gf, never had one and maybe never will?

What's the point of getting a fulltime job if I don't have a gf, never had one and maybe never will?

Everyone's pushing me to get an occupation but it won't improve my life. In fact, I'll have even less time to find a partner.

Attached: pepe.jpg (500x328, 20K)

No one will want to be your partner if you aren't self-sufficient

Do you not want to do things for yourself? Do you not like buying computers or cars? Do you not like living by yourself or eating what you want? Do you not like traveling? Do you mot like doing whatever you want? Because all that stuff takes money. I don't know why you think you're doing it for a woman. Do it for yourself you dimwit

I feel you bro. Sometimes I think, if I had a gf I would have a purpose to better myself. But then again what do you look for in a girl? Because they want someone who has a job and isn’t a NEET. I’m hopeful one day I’ll get a qt pie gf and I’ll have something good to offer besides my great personality which isn’t really that great.

I see many people who have a partner while not being self-sufficient.

>Do you not want to do things for yourself? Do you not like buying computers or cars? Do you not like living by yourself or eating what you want? Do you not like traveling? Do you mot like doing whatever you want?
It's pretty pointless if you have nobody to share the joy with.

>Sometimes I think, if I had a gf I would have a purpose to better myself
exactly

>But then again what do you look for in a girl?
a companion obviously, someone who's always around to do stuff with

No it's not. Doing things for yourself is enriching. Experience moulds and sharpens your personality, makes you better.

Anyways what are you gonna do instead - mope around and cry about it? Spend your time on Jow Forums doing nothing? Do you think staying sedentary and unsuccessful is going to make you more appealing to any potential partners? Its only you that's losing out.

How old are you? I’m 23. Maybe we should get a gf before being successful. But I think at least we should have a job.

>It's pretty pointless if you have nobody to share the joy with.

You don’t NEED a gf.

Just have regular friends and do cool shit with them. Have a nice house with a fucking awesome man cave. Invite your friends over to chill and eat good food.

Having friends is better than a gf anyways. No drama.

No idea. I’m 27 and have a career that I’m being rapidly promoted in where people give their left nut to get to. I’m just like no wife or kids why should I have more responsibility to make more money for no reason.

All I wanted to be was an analyst to deal with numbers all day. I did not want to be a senior manager.

Go find a simple office job that pays you 50k and gives health insurance. That was my goal and I got it but now I got more than I bargained for.

>Doing things for yourself is enriching.
Okay, listen.
Buying shit doesn't in any way do all the magical crap that you talk about.
Buying experiences on the other hand - like traveling - they are enriching. But only if you do it with other people or whatever. Look, I don't wanna run around in a foreign country alone. It's no fucking fun.

Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.

>Just have regular friends and do cool shit with them.
Oh, I had friends.
Many of them spend all their time with gf now
>"You don't NEED a gf"
sure buddy

> Have a nice house with a fucking awesome man cave.
what the fuck, this never appealed to me
>Invite your friends over to chill and eat good food.
I kinda do this already, doesn't require a fulltime job

So, what are you gonna do?

Dude stop being such a sourpuss.

Take care of yourself, be successful. Being successful feels good.

>sure buddy

Dude, do you know how many people live single? Shit tons. Not everyone gets a gf/bf and gets married.

Wait it out two more years and addthis experience to my resume and then make a call. I want to move out west to pursue my passion of being outdoors. Unless I meet a girl but doubt it at this point

>I see many people who have a partner while not being self-sufficient.
Oh so you want literal dumpster-tier women

>I'll never
That's a serious issue because you've already given up, why even try becomes self-fulfilling. You're rationalizing excuses to make sure you never get anything and are miserably correct.
If don't keep trying you're never going to make it.

>Not everyone gets a gf/bf and gets married.
Yeah and why should I work my ass off for dying alone you fucking dipshit?

delete your post, it's ridiculous.

Imagine being this miserable over nothing
Sucks to suck bruh

>That's a serious issue because you've already given up, why even try becomes self-fulfilling. You're rationalizing excuses to make sure you never get anything and are miserably correct.
No shit, Sherlock.
How do I get out of this? By working fulltime - man I don't think so. But somehow all people think that I should do so. It's annoying as fuck.

So you can have a better quality of life. Why don’t you travel and make friends all over the world? Do fulfilling shit. It will make you more interesting too.

>Jow Forums
>"just be successful bro"
kill yourself

Actually traveling alone is hella fun! Don't knock it 'til you try it. And you can easily do it with other people if you want, look up stuff like tour groups and whatnot.

Assuming this isn't an elaborate troll, you might want to try something like meetup.com to find some groups to do stuff with and make some friends. It doesn't hurt to try!

>Assuming this isn't an elaborate troll
Where do you think you are

Right, but sometimes I want to believe. I've seen a lot of people like this.

Sitting on your lazy whining ass is going to get you nowhere. You want your hand held without any effort on your part, ok here's what you do. Go to the tallest building you can find, climb up to the roof and jump off. Might as well get it over now because you're going to do it anyway, try not to land on anyone's car.

>work ass off
>So you can have a better quality of life
Wait, there's a catch right?
I won't have time to do
>fulfilling shit

>friends all over the world?
that's not how friends work imo. friends are only locally available

Well what's your alternative genius? Keep on shooting down the advice of everyone who's been where you have and got out of it. Whether it's a job, volunteering, education or a hobby you can afford, you have to do something. You have to have something you can contribute to another person. Like, what do you even do? What do you have to offer any woman- why would they choose you over someone who does have a job or their shit together? If you're going to keep bitching about being alone why don't you do something about it and better yourself.

>tour groups
>meetup.com
being alone together is not exactly what I'm looking for. I don't need superficial acquaintances, tired of this shit
I want a partner

thanks you fucking hypocrite fucker, you're giving honest advice at last

Be financially stable first before you get a partner so in that way you can support yourself and her for the future or some shit

You believe having a partner will serve as a battery of sorts, powering you to get along with the rest of your life, and you're not wrong - but the effect wears off. Love is a drug, and like all drugs you become tolerant to it.

Find a more independent source of power. Working towards an occupation that doesn't make you utterly miserable is a common start.

Yes, I don't have to offer much and it makes me sad.
Becoming a wagecuck won't make things better though - it's not like I provide the work for friends and family, I cuck myself for some employer and receive money.
Is that it? Will I be able to offer money afterwards? wew

I feel like this. The time is going to pass anyways. At least with a job you can have something to show for it. Also it's nice to be able to get the things you need. It costs a lot to live when you break it down. Besides you don't know the future. You may just meet a girl at some point who will appreciate that you work and can take her out on a real date. Most guys in this generation are such losers that a man with a job, a place and a car stands a cut above. Maybe you can learn how to dress and get some nice clothes so you won't be an incel anymore.

>source of power.
>Working
Your post is well-meant but I have studied the laws of physics

OP you do know it takes money to have a gf right? You have to travel to see each other, pay to do things together. Not everything mind you, my gf go bike riding and hang out with friends and at home playing games or whatever. But if you're dirt broke and can never go do amything new or fun she's gonna find that shit gets old real fast. Women want someone financially stable. You don't have to be rich and shit but you gotta have something to spare.

>thanks you fucking hypocrite fucker
You're welcome.

Attached: Yoga Cat - Demotivational Poster _ FakePosters.jpg (480x600, 53K)

>Everyone's pushing me to get an occupation but it won't improve my life. In fact, I'll have even less time to find a partner.

Can't argue with that logic. Just keep collecting your government check and watching TV. Maybe a girl will come to your house and ask you to marry her.

Ive had a gf for the last 3 years, had several before her too. Ive always been a "wagecuck", and I'll work overtime too. And we still take trips, enjoy our weekends, spend the nights doing what we want. We make time for each other and we're happy. And I also know none of this would have been possible if I wasn't working when she met me.

But what do I know right? I'm sure all your depressing brooding and misery is much more evident than my years of experience.

Can't win if you don't play. Regardless, I wish you luck.

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Ryoma_Hoshi_Sprite_(11).png (343x479, 191K)

>The time is going to pass anyways. At least with a job you can have something to show for it.
You got a point.

> a man with a job, a place and a car
I have a car but living alone, what's the fucking point.

>Maybe you can learn how to dress
I dress well

>You don't have to be rich and shit but you gotta have something to spare.
Exactly. A part-time job would suffice but somehow everyone thinks it has to be fulltime
what a fucking bs

All these (You)s must be tasty OP, can I try one?

>working when she met me
How did you meet her?

if you're OP maybe going into standup comedy could solve your nogf

>just a prank bro
it's real you fool

It's your life do what you want OP. You don't have to chase a career if you don't want to but you will need to accept that it will limit your options with women. There are plenty of full time hardworking guys they could entertain

Working fulltime brings in more cash. That's all the logic there is in that line of thinking. Plus there's other benefits like health coverage, the security of a job, emergency cash in case something goes wrong, rsp's and paid vacation that come with fulltime opportunities that you miss out with part time. Like I said before, if you're not doing anything with your free time anyway what have you got to lose by earning more money? By all means, if you're working out every day or studying for night classes or helping disabled children, part time work is more suitable to your lifestyle. But if you come home to sit on your ass for 8 hours straight it's worth it to put in the time working while you're younger. Put that money into high interest savings accounts and you'll be making money just by having some at all, and you might even find you don't have to work very much or at all in 10 or 20 years. But if you only put in minimum effort, you're gonna be scraping the bottom of the barrel your whole life.

I met her through some roommates that I had when I moved into a better house from a shitty apartment. She was dating another guy at the time. But she liked my attitude and personality and thought it was cool that I went rock climbing and sailing in my free time and had been solo backpacking across Europe and North America. This is what I mean about the need to do stuff - it's a hook that makes you interesting. And all that shit i did alone before i met her. If you have a fun life she'll think she can get in on that too. If you lead a boring one and don't do anything, she won't see anything that will improve her quality or enjoyment of life from dating you.

Are they also GMO free and organic?

>Wait, there's a catch right? I won't have time to do

Get a career that you actually find interesting and give you good benefits. You’ll have time.

>friends can only be local

What, why?

A lot of people meet their SO's through work, so I don't really buy your excuse.
I doubt you spend 8 hours every week day looking for a gf. At least a job will regularly expose you to new people.