What occupation can you study into if you are actually, honest-to-god stupid?

What occupation can you study into if you are actually, honest-to-god stupid?

I was told there’s plenty in nursing but it turned out I’m too stupid for that, too.

I also lost my driver’s lisence for endangering traffic because I’m too stupid to pay attention to more than one thing at once.

I’ve also got a criminal record, again for being stupid.

Moving into mom’s basement and giving up won’t do either, that seat is occupied.

Attached: C64A4646-EBD2-43E0-B3C8-43386B85D055.jpg (1200x1600, 317K)

Probably something that's a physical skill rather than something that's more book-learned. Maybe a plumber, HVAC, or welder?

Learn a skill for performance

There's always jobs doing dance, music, aerial arts, clown, theater, as long as you can memorize and perform well they won't even ask about your education outside of your talent.

And the more unique and weird you are the better.

You could also learn a skill and teach that skill to others.

Those all take math and book learning

Trying to study into being an electrician was so overwhelming it sent me to a mental ward.

I already have a degree in art. There are no jobs in art.

I'm starting to see the lack of intelligence.
Performance arts are physical skills not painting and sculpting.

Go to a gym and start learning tricks. Pick up an instrument and learn it well. You could even learn how to build things and work as stage hand. Write a novel, kids book, travel blog and get paid to travel. Learn how to be a sports coach.

If you aren't smart ot talented then you have limited options and there's nothing anyone can help you with but yourself.

The thing is, I need money. I don’t want to be a starving artist working for passion, I need something that has a wage. Juggling stuff is one step above begging in the street, and I live in a climate where street performers only have a chance 2-3 months per year.

Who is going to hire me to keep a travel blog?

Either something so esoteric that no one can tell how stupid you are or something like lawn care or window cleaning.

I’m not an american, people wash their own windows and mow their own lawns where I’m from.

Have you considered killing yourself?

Get into sales. You might be a good entrepreneur and all that requires is smooth talking people into buying your shit.

I’m on the autistic spectrum. I’m not a ”smooth talker”, most people like me because I’m harmless and obviously unthreatening. ”So pathetic it’s almost cute” isn’t the mark of an entrepeneur or a salesman.

You are mentally disabled? There are villages that are solely run by disabled people like pic related. They obviously do all they need to live, but they also run manage to run shops (slowly).

Attached: Sólheimar .jpg (600x400, 48K)

Hmmmm, you sound like you're just shtting on yourself user because you feel like you're not where you want to be. I see a lot of people do this, saying they're stupid when it's really their own insecurities that started affecting their performance and making them think this way.

I knew a guy that said the same thing even after he learned how to drive in a few months and doing pretty well in school. He also worked at McDonalds but didn't make it flipping burgers so he became more frustrated. Thing is he wasn't smart enough to do the big jobs and then he sunk into a depression and now he thinks he can't do anything.

I was tested for everything and all I have is low asperger’s. I wouldn’t qualify for one of those things.

Adults can’t make ends meet by flipping burgers.

I had a factory job for a year once but it was so soul-crushing I was caught drunk on the job more than once, and the machines that could do my job have already been invented.

I know what you mean friend, I had a job at a meat processing factory once and the loud clanging sounds were enough to make me feel uncomfortable. I had to rip the outer coating from 500 50 lb bean packages per day, it was mind numbing work and more so because it was boring.

The possibility of death being less preferable option to working keeps shrinking.

Look at the bright side, hopefully machines will take those jobs or people will only have to work 4 hours a day doing that kind of thing. Working full time doing that kind of job is pretty much slave work.

Perhaps try becoming an English teacher abroad? Get a TEFL certificate to teach. You're fluent in English, both verbal (I assume) and written, so it could work for you. If it's a job/career you really need you can start from there. I wouldn't recommend very hands-on stuff like tradeschool because if you're as stupid as you say you are you'd only endanger your safety.

How can I be an english teacher if I don’t know the language of the people I am teaching?

why was it soul-crushing?

and people can make a living at mcds if they work to move up in positions.

where do you live? I'm told I'm smart but i have moment where i lack common sense or get so nervous i can't remember what I'm taught or read, i really feel your pain. working with food is easy to get into and easy to move up the chain. not just fast food but restaurants and real kitchens. you even can apply as dishwasher but learn cook/prep, every food place loves crosstraining people

I see you’ve never done a factory job.

I’m from Finland. I’m pretty sure that every food place save for McDonald’s actually legally requires some sort of a cook training.

>u

Get a job at McDonalds or mowing lawns or being a janitor

doesn't hurt to go in or online to apply. I worked at a factory for one week, I liked what I did but did not like my boss and that they surprise me by saying I'm now going from 50hrs a week to 70. yeah i never hear good about factory work.

It's okay to not have an education. You don't have to play the jewish game. Just figure out what you're good at and see if there's something in that area that pays.

Here are some job ideas:
Photographer's assistant
Postman
Candy store clerk
Pet shampooer