I don't like being talked at while I'm eating...

I don't like being talked at while I'm eating, nor when I'm doing anything really that requires some or all of my attention.
Heck, most of the time I'd rather be silent anyways.

Is there some nice way to let the people around me no that'd I'd rather them shut the fuck up? It's causing me problems.

Attached: Box_Ghost.jpg (232x175, 9K)

>Eating requires all of your attention
How's it feel being retarded?

It doesn't ""require"" my attention so much as I enjoy the solitude
Thanks for the help asshat, kys

Let's just say I am autistic. Can you give me some fucking advice?

>Implying I care about helping some retarded antisocial autist looking for confirmation about his behaviors
Do us all a favor and chug some bleach. Thanks.

say nothing, hold out a finger indicating "1 sec/min". Continue your task. If they attempt to continue, hold up that finger again except this time a little closer to their face. Continue your task. If they repeatedly continue until your finger is literally touching their face, hold their lips shut with one hand while you complete your task with the other.

Because there's getting the hint and then there's literal retards.

Why are you here? What brought you to Jow Forums if you have such a shit attitude?

Thank you, I will try this.

Sorry. I guess it just bothers me when I'm browsing adv and see retarded threads. Do you have any advice about how I could tell these people to fuck off?

I don't get what you are saying here. Go fuck yourself.

Being nice won't make them stop, they will go through mental gymnastics to justify it for the sake of their diseased ego. Tell them point blank to stop attention whoring you and respect your right to peace and quiet. If they don't, cut them out of your life. You can try being nice, but it won't work — I speak from experience. You should probably go read some Nietzsche (On the Genealogy of Morals/Beyond Good and Evil) and rip off that band-aid, you'll be a lot happier when you stop letting stupid people have any influence on you.

I'm making fun of you and your thread. Say, have you found the bleach yet?

Please try both of these suggestions so that you can be laughed at.

Get a load of this hothead

Also, be aware that if you reach an obvious safe stopping point they will expect to be allowed to interject. In most cases such interjections are fine, such as after you've finished typing a single email and hit send. In others, such as literally putting out a fire, there are no safe interjection points and they'll just have to wait.

I have the same problem. People really like small talk for some reason.

Thanks user, I'll be sure to give that a look.

>mfw much too much noise for breakfast

Attached: phantom-ddljpg-3e202d947115e57d.jpg (600x338, 30K)

Honestly, , I wouldn't have made this thread of I had an easy time telling people to "fuck off". For far too long I've been accustomed to those with "diseased egos", namely my mother and father both.
So, yes, I do find the anons in this thread that have participated to be quite helpful indeed. Maybe you should channel your childish anger towards something more productive.

Is he a schizotypal?

Gee, if only we as humans would develop some sort of communication method...

You're right user, wouldn't it be easy if we all were just the same?

Don't respond to people when you want peace. Just glare at them. They'll get the message.

Attached: 1516411770721.jpg (800x994, 258K)

wear earbuds. you don’t even have to listen to music just have them in your ears.

>The suggestions given by people in this thread have been good
At what point in your autistic mindset do you think that putting your finger slowly closer to someone's mouth until you're touching them is a good idea? One of these chucklefucks is having you read philosophy. Read fucking philosophy and that somehow relates to being able to handle people talking to you when you don't want them to. Why would you take advice from these retards?

That being said, you've probably had plenty of time to get the bleach. Slam it down, user. You'll never have to talk to anyone ever again.

You're strawmanning.
Stopped reading.
Seriously, what is wrong with you?

There's nothing wrong with me, thank you. I am more than capable of interacting with people in the real world. It seems you cannot say the same.

Anyway, are you out of bleach? I'm not sure where you live but maybe there's a 24 hour store you could procure some. I'd suggest Clorox. Hurry along now!

Judging by our interactions here I have my doubts, but very well then. Take this image as parting gift, a token of my appreciation. For you.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (2048x1062, 517K)

I'll take that as a no...you won't be able to get some bleach. That's a shame. I'm sure you have some rope or a belt...even something like an extension cord. Let me know when you've got one of those things.