Okay. This guy I've been hanging out for a while now will sleep at my place, in the second bed in my room

Okay. This guy I've been hanging out for a while now will sleep at my place, in the second bed in my room.
How do I invite him to come in my bed to cuddle and maybe sex?

I know he likes me but he's quite shy on this.

Attached: 20091108_1546159.jpg (960x992, 184K)

Never mention the second bed.

pretty much this,
If you have a tv in your room you should suggest to watch a movie together or something.
And for the love of God be clear that you want to get dicked.. i once spent the night at some girl house and i didn't touch her because it was unclear if she wanted it or not.

Watch a movie together. Preferably on a small screen so you have to sit close to it, next to each other.

Also make sure everything in your room smells good.

The thing is that we will go at my place just after going to a friends' party, so I won't be able to use the "let's watch something" together.
He keeps distance physically, how do I get him to relax and get closer?

He already knows I have a second bed, he saw it.

If I don't prepare the bed with bedlinen... will he understand maybe?

dress slutty and tell him that you wouldn't mind sharing the bed.
You might as well tell him you are horny.

alternatively you could just pour some water in the extra bed and make it unusable for a while.. there you would have a nice excuse to share beds.

Invite him to sleep in your bed and cuddle. Very simple. Don't over think it.
If he hesitates tell him you will not bite, unless asked. If he really will not just make sad face and "okay"

Is this some kind of faggy shit or is this a girl? I'd be pissed if one of my dudes came out trying some queer shit when I'd been boozed up at a party and was counting on a place to crash.

I'm a girl but don't worry no one likes you

You're a girl but you purport to speak for all queers?

Maybe you you should be upfront about it and just ask him if he wants to sleep in the same bed as you and cuddle, then when you have him where you want him, you role on top of him while he lies there in the dark, then maybe, just maybe he'll get what you're getting at.

Don't sleep immediately. Just keep chatting and pat the spot next to you on your bed, he'll come sit with you.

Yes

Don't have to have sex in the bed...

Tell him to chill on the couch with you, watch something, or get something to eat like a pizza or something (guys fucking love food. Seriously, the saying that the fastest way to a mans heart is through his stomach holds true. This girl at work sometimes shares chocolate or strawberries with me and I'm fucking falling hard).

Then just cuddle up to him with you're watching something, and snacking.
Slowly just get more affectionate. Getting closer, touching him more intimately.
Putting your hands on his face and gently pulling it to look towards you, kiss him.
If he reciprocates, move your hands towards his crotch. Have a feel.

Also, put a movie on that you know has some steamy ass sex scenes.

You will get laid.

Just next time he's over say something like "you know, you could come sleep with me if you'd rather not sleep alone." Maybe mention cuddling if you're feeling lucky. Proximity will tell you whether he's interested in sexing you.

Godspeed femanon. Getcha some.

This is impossible, he wil sleep at my place because we're both invited to a friend's party, and I live with other people so such tactic moves are not manageable.

My problem is that I'm shy when it comes to upfront these kind of things. It's usually not a big problem, but he keeps a huge physical distance even though he compliments me and said he likes me.

just start making out when you get to your place, then ask him to fuck you. simple as that really

>how do I get him to relax and get closer?

Well, by getting closer to him. Duh

If he is "shy" nd won't make any moves, then you will have to. I wouldn't count on some indirect wierd shit to be enough for him to overcome his insecurity and anxiety.
If you want it you'll have to get it yourself.

>spent the night at some girl house
>unclear if she wanted it or not.

If you sepnd the night at her house she wants it unless she makes it clear that she doesn't

if you are alone with a girl in a house she always wants to have sex with you