I'm 24, yet it seems like I can't find a girl my age who hasn't slept her way through a mile of cocks

I'm 24, yet it seems like I can't find a girl my age who hasn't slept her way through a mile of cocks.

Is dating just fucked or am I doing it wrong?

Attached: DAMN.png (1087x944, 1.78M)

Such is life in the 21st century.

Good luck bro. They'll tell you to just suck it up and that you're being a baby when they just flat out ignore how people with a whole bunch of partners divorce more than anyone else.

Attached: cUkOLNt[1].jpg (1024x279, 60K)

I'm your age and I slept with two guys, a lot of girls my age had similar experiences (1-4 guys).
It's kind of rare to find virgins at 24, but a lot of girls don't really sleep around.

I know it's rare, but rare shouldn't mean impossible.

That's just the thing: I'm playing with fire here. Divorce rates are way bigger with more partners, and I don't want to risk meeting a woman and then losing half my shit.

But at the same time I don't want to pull a Scott Pilgrim and date teenagers.

>don't want to pull a Scott Pilgrim and date teenagers.
Eh, why not? Be the first few inches of those miles of dick.

Because that's generally seen as creepy, and my little sister would kill me if I dated someone younger than she is(going on 19).

I dunno, just seems like I'm out of options.

Attached: 1525652624209.jpg (791x960, 127K)

>Is dating just fucked or am I doing it wrong?
The issue is that the miles of dicks girls break up far more often so they are on the market more often and you run into them more often. The loyal girls are simply single less often.

creepy is stalking a girl on a dating site for a year. Hitting up some willing, legal, teen is fine. Your sister can either fuck off or hook you up with one of her friends.

>I don't want to risk meeting a woman and then losing half my shit.
Then date, but don't cohabitate, marry or have children.

>I know it's rare, but rare shouldn't mean impossible.
If I remember statistics correctly, it's around 5% of women who are virgin at our age.
And most of them are going to be crazy religious, in committed relationships or disgusting to look at, crazy as shit, or disabled in some way.
There will be the absolutely normal girl who stayed virgin by chance, but that's a lot less than the 5% you were starting with.

Also - divorce rate is much lower when you marry a virgin because people who care about staying virgin till marriage are also too religious to divorce. When people used to stay virgin till marriage more, divorce rate for people who stayed virgin till marriage were similar to the ones with low partner count.

I think that the divorce rates for women with less than 4 partners are around the same, only outlier being the ones who had 0 partners before marriage.

So unless you're neurotic about finding yourself a pure waifu, you shouldn't have huge problems finding a girl who doesn't sleep around.

So I have I just missed my chance for love, then?

Legal age here is 16 so I'm not sure the "IT'S LEGAL" defence works when you're being shamed by society.

But I wanted to have kids some day. What's the point of dating otherwise?

>Also - divorce rate is much lower when you marry a virgin because people who care about staying virgin till marriage are also too religious to divorce. When people used to stay virgin till marriage more, divorce rate for people who stayed virgin till marriage were similar to the ones with low partner count.
But the data shows a direct correlation between partner count and divorce. You can't explain it all away by saying "lol bible thumpers". And no, the rates aren't the same.

>So unless you're neurotic about finding yourself a pure waifu
What's neurotic about wanting to be a woman's only lover?

Attached: Chart.jpg (633x360, 56K)

It's practically impossible to find a girl at your age who has been with less than 2 guys. Unless you are looking for a homely looking broad.

I think you are the common denominator here.

These are the girls that you're talking to you right now. Ask yourself why you're the kind of guy that would be in conversation with a miles-of-dick kind of girl.

Attached: gyori_negro_filled_hard_candy_159g_classic-1000x1000.png (1000x1000, 879K)

I never denied the correlation.
If you read the study where these charts usually come from, it explains literally what I said - that the correlation between staying virgin till marriage and not divorcing is so strong because very few heavily religious people do it.

If you look at the chart you posted, in the most recent study the percentages for 1 or 4 partners are exactly the same, and get lower later on.

Also that chart is not about divorce, is about stable marriage. To be in a stable marriage you need to be married before 24 and be still married to the same person. So it doesn't count only people who divorced, but also people who got married later or never got married. Which isn't really rare, since most people get married in their mid to late 20s.
The percentage is so high for virgins also because they tend to marry really young in order to be able to have sex.

>What's neurotic about wanting to be a woman's only lover?
It's not a huge deal for most people.
Also your study implies that if you have sex with your girlfriend and you take her virginity before marriage you're just as likely as everyone else to divorce her.

Inexperienced and not knowing any better vs variety of dating and relationship experiences. You don't know better or have low self esteem, or God tells you to, you stick with bad relationships.

Yes. wanting to be only lover is neurotic for anyone over 16 years old in the developed world. Not abnormal in backwater shitholes dominated by primitive tribalism.

The older you get the more dating is like parking at the mall. The only ones available are either way the hell out there or handicapped ( this rule applies to both men and women).

>Inexperienced and not knowing any better vs variety of dating and relationship experiences. You don't know better or have low self esteem, or God tells you to, you stick with bad relationships.

And what about the fact it's proven that numerous sexual partners diminishes capacity to pairbond?

>Yes. wanting to be only lover is neurotic for anyone over 16 years old in the developed world. Not abnormal in backwater shitholes dominated by primitive tribalism.
You forgot your fedora, user.

The main thing is to look for someone with similar interests, views, and life goals as you, then go from there. Most virgins after 20 don't put much emphasis on sex even though they have the desire. They view it as 5-15 minutes of pleasure but there's more important things to a relationship. A surprising amount of the 8+/10 girls are virgins. Chads go for the 9.5-10s while betas shoot for the 7 and under group. My gf is a virgin at 23. I met her through work. She's a solid 8.5/10 among my friends but nobody ever asked her out until me when she was 21. Her older sister is 29 and also a virgin, although she has been asked out before and just didn't click.

The point is they're out there but usually you have to get to know them pretty well as a friend before they consider fucking, and even then they usually want to wait until marriage.

Past partners aren't the only thing you have to control for to not have a divorce. Other statistical factors:
>delta between incomes (too much correlates to divorce)
>education (bachelors = less divorce)
>age (younger than 25 correlates to divorce)
>past marriages (more than 0 correlates to divorce)
By the time you've found a near virginal, college educated, 26 year old, never married, gainfully employed woman all you've done is found pic related.

Attached: 2020912_0[1].jpg (630x630, 67K)

>And what about the fact it's proven that numerous sexual partners diminishes capacity to pairbond?
It's not proven actually.

That's natural. Females have "unlimited" options and birth control.

Don't marry till your late 30s-40s. Own your stuff, cohabitate till then.

Doesn't matter. In my country I'd be legally married after 5 for purposes of divorce.

TOP KEK, who was the old fart politician who thought that was a good idea?

Live in separate houses then. if you have children make sure you see them at least 50% of the time and support them. Keep records.

That's life.
I used to feel the same but have realized it's not a big deal. Go wild on tinder and have some hookups. Realize how easy and pointless it is, and that it's not a big deal.

Then you won't care so much that she, or most other girls, probably have done the same thing. You'll also realize there's a lot of fish in the sea and be less obsessive.

>if you get used to the taste of shit it won't be so bad

>just ignore the data its not that bad
When you're giving half of your life's work to your wife remember we told you so, at least for a few seconds before you rationalize everything away in your head.

I'm 22 and slept in total with 6 dudes. Is this much?
Wait, do I care?

Fuck ya'll'gers you get so mad and type such angry texts in here not realizing that it's you who are the losers.

Attached: peka_watermelon.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Here's the thing, they're not angry at you, stop being so conceited. The whole point is you're worthless to them to begin with, you don't want a girl who would sleep with 20 guys, even if she hasn't yet. What people are upset about is a modern culture for making so many worthless partners.

>muh virgin waifu
top kek

You're probably searching for at the wrong places

>worthless partners
More like society is making you constantly in need for (self)improvement while also being narcissistic through constant self-portrayal in social media causing a whole generation being loveless and incapable of stable relationships. Stop blaming only women just because your mom was a meanie.

I’m not “mad” that you are a slut. But the fact that you’re a slut automatically means you are valued less. So you are less dateable than a non-slut

>Ask yourself why you're the kind of guy that would be in conversation with a miles-of-dick kind of girl.

More like society is making you constantly in need for (self)improvement while also being narcissistic through constant self-portrayal in social media causing a whole generation being loveless and incapable of stable relationships.

Not OP, but you two hit the nail right on the head here.

A lot of girls (I mean A LOT) have had plenty of dick.

Finding a girl (>18) who has fucked at least 3 guys before you meet her is just impossible nowadays, due to today's media.

How will you know for sure that you're not going to be another dick she slept with after you break up, get cheated on, dumped ?

I hate to say it, but it's just a big gamble honestly.

Attached: be7166f7e1a34a18ad210ee63693f5e9.jpg (500x500, 39K)

That’s why it’s best to date girls who’ve only had sex within relationships. The risk is significantly lower.

Dating girls who used to hook up and have casual sex is a big risk

>Divorce rates are way bigger with more partners

Congrats for falling for a Meme. Look up some actual statistics some time. Also, the institution of marriage no longer servers a concrete purpose in modern society besides sentimentality. Peple tend to lay off customs that are hollow in the long run , so don't expect a lot of women to play ball with your monogamous wierdness.

>monogamous wierdness

begone, THOT

>Equating the length of a marriage with its quality
>Thinking that being in a miserable marriage is somehow superior to getting divorced

People go through at least 2 long term relationships at best around that age. So realistically speaking, the lowest you can start is with someone that had about 3-4 partners already.

Being a KHV virgin until 22 I had made my choice and only dated teens and 18 year olds since I was not sexually or relationship wise compatible with people my age. My current wife was 18 at the time and we been together ever since. So I made my choice long ago.

But she is, user. Just because YOU woudn't date her, doesn't mean nobody would. Actually, a lot of people would, myself included since I know I could be missing a chance with someone at happiness due to a stupid reason that is irrelevant in the end.

And unless you are in the dating pool right now, your point is irrelevant.

Have fun necking yourself when youre old and used up