>He sleeps with a friend of the girl
>Girl finds out from the friend who felt horrible
>Shes done with him
>Still have strong feelings for her
>About to graduate
>Her parents are overly strict
>She isnt allowed out of her house or date
>At most we would have 2 months together before we would have to break up
>I've been referring to her as my sister for a few weeks now and don't believe it at all
>I love her and cherish her so much
>Many friends even ship us

What do you anons recommend I do. She is one of my closest friends and I don't want to lose that. Please help.

Attached: tumblr_nbfscsumFh1shl41eo3_1280.jpg (1280x744, 56K)

Hate to break it to you but it isn't looking good for you, the best thing you could do is try to move on before you become even more attached. It's a meme but there's more fish in the sea user the faster you learn this the better

>The Most Amazing Girl
>coalburning whore
No.

This.

lol unironically this

in the several years I've known her she has only dated these two people. She had dated once back in middle school. She stayed with these fuckers for months because she tries to see only the good in people. She is one of the nicest kindhearted and innocent people I have ever met.

>She stayed with these fuckers for months because she tries to see only the good in people
I call bullshit, she is a mudshark who gets off to bestiality. At best, she is a leftist who thinks of them as a bunch of noble savages she can "save", and she's still doing so by whoring herself out to a gorilla. So my statement stands, she is a worthless whore, and you're a pathetic cuck for making up excuses. Move on, let her get raped and killed by one of her pets.

I am well aware of this. Ive tried so hard to get over her. Ive tried to find other girls, there just arnt any like her.

Dude... she is still a virgin and has been easily manipulated before. The chink constantly played with her emotions, saying things didnt happen, even if she saw the texts or heard him say they did.

>she is still a virgin and has been easily manipulated before.
And you know this how? I find this incredibly difficult to believe--at best, she is simply a shining example of a dipshit, and if she's so easily manipulated by whatever nonwhites happen to be around her, any relationship you might get with her will end with you getting cucked by one of her "innocent" deviations.
Let her go.

I know this girl. All of my friends know this girl. I dont have to explain how I know to you. I am not gonna put too much personal info about her online. If you knew her you would get why i love her.

>If you knew her you would get why i love her.
I despise all coalburners, no exceptions whatsoever.

Wow, you're pretty pathetic. You don't even seem like you know this girl, it seems like you have an illusion of who this girl is, and that you're into her for the illusion. And if you're going to claim you do know her, you're admitting you like a girl that has no interest or respect for you and would rather date people who treat her like complete garbage. Do yourself a favor, treat her like A GUY, imagine if you were going to do anything with HIM it would involve any relationship him fucking you in the ass with his giant dick. Now picture him with hair, a beard, big bear hands. And picture him doing that to you. Never stop thinking of them as that, and if you still "love them" then okay stick through the bullshit. Otherwise go for other girls.

I used to not know her at all. The first time i asked her out i knew nothing about her. Since then we have both gotten to know each other so much better. She does respect me and has thanked me for standing up for her. When she finally came to her senses about the chink, she said "I know violence is never the answer and i hate it, but I'm glad you punched him." Picturing her as a guy, I would go gay for her.

Think what you want, but she aint a coalburner and she is worth it.

>>At most we would have 2 months together before we would have to break up
Why? Are you moving away?

Also, >replying to Jow Forumstards

Im about to graduate. Her parents are overly strict and she isnt allowed out of her house nor date. I dont know how we would stay together as a couple then. If it was possible I know we would.

Couldnt you keep it as a text/online based relationship until she moves out of home, which ostensibly should be soonish given that she's ~20-24 with a university degree..?

Her parents are way to strict to even check her phone. Her father treats her like a child.

She's confused and the only people feeding her a false reality are the ones willing to lie.

She is not in any shape for you because you use the fairness of reality to reach out to her. There is no great lie, no slick charm that she can bury her fantasies into.

She is a good person, and you too, but both need maturity big time.

I guess you are right with that.

Should I try and asked her out one last time before the end of the school year? If I would do that, should I also tell her I'm cool with asking her father for his blessing beforehand? This girl means the world to me.

hopefully you are a victimized minority also so this whore will like you.

She only dates victimized minorities? Hopefully you are Navajo or something new.

He is probably overly strict for a reason. I bet his daughter got caught organizing fuck sessions with her United Nations boyfriends.

Please help me with this

actually it has a bit to do with her past and her middle school boyfriend. connect the dots yourself i wont do it for you. (no it is not sex)

Again still requesting help with this other question

Fuck it, why not? Might as well ask since she's a prisoner now.

No, you should move on and stop putting people on pedestal, especially if they are blatantly flawed.

Oh i am well aware she is flawed. I love her flaws and all.

you should take some mescaline in the desert. far, far, away from this girl

Attached: 1490260198066.png (273x240, 155K)

No thank you buddy.

I don't see why not. You miss 100% of the chances you don't take. After you both finish university, she is going to be almost completely under the control of her family and there is no telling where she might go from there.

In the best case scenario where she accepts, it is likely that you could both get attached such that she would try to utilize or gain agency to be with you. But it's only in this window of time

This is your only shot duder, take it.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

cont

In terms of asking her father, I would say only do that if she says this is what she wants.

But, she dated those scumbags probably without her dad's approval, so I don't see why this is an issue here.

Thank you dude. I see your point, I think that makes sense and Ill probably do that. I know she didn't get her fathers approval when dating either of them. Its just I would hope it to be a long relationship that would have no reason to be hidden.

I wouldn't bother, for a bunch of reasons
>she already rejected you once
>now you're deep in the friendzone
>"At most we would have 2 months together before we would have to break up"
>"She isnt allowed out of her house or date"
>her parents would disapprove and probably do everything to make the contact between you two as difficult as ut can be
This whole environment is way too toxic for a potential relationship, nothing will grow here.

Oh shit! I didn't think about what could happen if her parents found out or don't approve. That wouldn't be good. However if asking the father for his blessing, I can also say any dates we go on can be at her house while he is present until he feels comfortable allowing us to go out together. Also when i was turned down, it was in the same week she and the chink first separated, before getting back together.

What makes you think her father would approve in the first place?
Move on dumbass

I didn't say he would. I hope he would if i were to ask. I have tried moving on several times with very little luck.

Whatever dude. My experience with similar situations tells me that it is one of these chances you shouldn't take because everything is against you and you have no indication that she likes you. Why make a clown of yourself by asking her out again when the chances that your relationship will happen are next to zero?

I get you dude. Its just so hard to get over someone like her.

It's always hard. It took me years to get over my first gf and I wanted to try to get back with her countless times. But I evaluated my chances of success and knew that it wouldn't do any good. With time and other girls you will eventually let her go.

Hopefully I can either get over her or have things work out.

If anyone else has any advise please let me know. Especially for this

>Its just I would hope it to be a long relationship that would have no reason to be hidden.
You don't know if she is ready for a super serious relationship, or wants that. It's better to have at least *some* form of relationship, such as a light one, so that both of you can get a feel for how things are, how they could become, and what both of you want.

>Why make a clown of yourself by asking her out again when the chances that your relationship will happen are next to zero?

Because he loves her?
This isn't just a crush - he actually knows her well enough and for enough time such that the representation of her within his mind is not a figment of imagination or a construct.

And because after graduation, there is no telling when or how much he will see her again.

And the strength of the love is such that he's willing to surrender a bunch of agency regarding the situation to her dad, just so he can have that little time with her.

If things don't work out like you say is inevitable, then he will have to move on anyway - the same as you are telling him to do now. So why not just try now and let the chips fall where they may?

Attached: latest-1.jpg (407x300, 28K)

She's not attracted to you, plain and simple, also you're below her league and she would only settle for you if no other good options are around.

I know it's hard to hear user, but that's a cold, hard reality. Even if she does "settle" for you, you'd have to be deluded or devoid of self respect to actually believe that you'll be in an even and respectful relationship.

You need her to actually tell you that she's not attracted to you so you can both move on, but it might be difficult to get that out of her as she likely gets a self esteem boost from knowing she's desired.

Best of luck user, I hope you find a special girl who doesn't see you as second best if she's going to be with you.

Thank you. I don't know how serious of a relationship she wants. No matter what, I don't want to rush thinks.

You make a lot of sense here. I hate not knowing how long it will be till i can see her after I graduate. If things cant work out, then I'm in the same boat i'm already in.

When I had asked her out, she had said "you can find someone way better than me." If you knew her, you would know she has low self-esteem.

If you were to date someone else, how would she react?

you need to get over your feelings for her, otherwise you won't be able to date anyone else due to being in love with your friend.
Or you could, you know, just wait for your friend to be with you one day, which may never happen.

My advice stands user: Having a brutally honest dicsussion about how you feel towards each other is going to make sure you both know where you stand, otherwise you're in for more of the same.

Attached: f32.jpg (314x429, 16K)

I have no idea how she would react if I would date someone else. In the time I've known her, I have not dated anyone. I have tried everything I could think of to get over her (besides asking someone else out as I havent met anyone I like even a fraction i do her). Yeah a conversation is definitely something ill highly consider.

It's about the only thing that'll actually change anything user.
Go in with a plan, write her a letter if you have to.

Me telling her my feelings is kinda easy. Its hoping she does the same back and what she will say that is the scarier part.

maybe try to look at it less as:
"Will she tell me she likes me back, or not?"
and more as:
"I want to clear this up so we can know where we stand and move on"
and you'll be far less disappointed whatever the outcome.

Also you need to be at least 18 to post here.

I am 18 pal. I'm a senior currently. The girl is one year younger than me being 17 year old junior.

You could look at it like this or look at it by the fact that he has nothing else to lose, if she says no then oh well, they both go to college and never talk to or see each other ever again, so who cares what she or her parents think of him?

Its also that she may not give a fully clear answer
She has said stuff like "who knows if things will change in the future."

I dont care too much what her parents think of me, but i do care about what she thinks. She is one of my best friends after all.

yes but will you guys ever even talk after graduation? because the way you're telling the story makes it seem like after 2 more months you'll never see her ever again. So why not just go all in sometime soon?

I plan to stay in contact with her. After these 2 months are over, I have no idea how long it will be until I see her again. Her over protective father barely ever lets her out of her house.

That's because she's stringing you along.
Settle for nothing less than a clear answer.

Often when she would say that she would also tell me I should get over her and that i deserve better than her (she has low self-esteem).

I think I'll talk to her about this before I graduate. Depending on her response, talk to her father and figure things out from there.

She's not saying this to you because she has low self-esteem, she's saying it because SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU AND IS TRYING TO AVOID HURTING YOUR FEELINGS.

She's not interested in dating you. Stop being a tard. Accept it and move on.

she actually does have low self esteem. Completely removing the whole "me being in love with her" aspect there are many other instances where she has displayed so. I wont disclose too much as to not get to personal about her.

Was it because he was Mexican?...

Listen, kid, this won't turn out well. It won't turn into the relationship that you hope for. I know you want to be her "prince charming" and all that, but you're just a brother to her. She already friendzoned you long ago. If a girl doesn't immediately accept you, then it's over. There is no "only time will tell" or "if it'll happen, it'll happen." She's clearly not initiating or allowing anything with you, so it won't happen. Listen to the other posters in this thread and move on. Christ, you're both teenagers still. This isn't the love of your life, and she clearly doesn't see you as being hers. Funny how she gave a nigger and a chink chances to date her even though they didn't know her as well as you did. So much for strict parenting.

No...