Fact thread

I'll start:
> Fact: 48% of trans people have attempted suicide
> abc.net.au/news/2017-09-01/young-trans-people-at-higher-risk-of-suicide-report-finds/8861156

Attached: fact.jpg (3000x3000, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weregild
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Ellingsen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow what a surprise the clearly mentally unstable group of young kids making life altering decisions also try to kill themselves. I wonder at what point it's going to be obvious how unhealthy this shit is as opposed to actually working out your problems as you age (which used to be called growing up)

Alright i guess if nobody else is going to do it. I'll start.
>There's only 2 biological Genders

That's terrible OP
How can we help make it 100%

>And this is a good thing.

Encouraging higher doses of hormones. Encourage bullying in schools.

Attached: 1521545633920.png (914x984, 378K)

Not good or bad, just a fact.

The English are bastards

Attached: english bastards.jpg (397x1153, 252K)

Surely there can't be anything biased about the opinion of a Roman Catholic Irish priest on the question of the English colonization of Ireland.

We did not simply "represent" you as savages. Read about the laws and customs and civil wars of the Irish in the past and you will be both shocked and revolted.

try harder

Attached: Senchus Distress pt1.jpg (465x4000, 960K)

Who give a shit about trannies? Most of them will an hero eventually. Stop fixating so much on fags you closeted homo

What exactly do you think you are proving or refuting by posting a screenshot of some ancient laws? You were regularly plundering and killing each other long before we turned up and whenever we were not there to restrain you from doing so.

Of homosexuals questioned in one study, 43% admitted to 500 or more partners in a lifetime, 28% admitted to 1000 or more in a lifetime, and of these people, 79% said that half of those partners were total strangers, and 70% of those sexual contacts were one night stands (or, as one homosexual admits in the film “The Castro,” one minute stands). (3) Also, it is a favorite past-time of many homosexuals to go to “cruisy areas” and have anonymous sex.

>Read about the laws and customs and civil wars of the Irish in the past and you will be both shocked and revolted.
>What exactly do you think you are proving or refuting by posting a screenshot of some ancient laws?
pick one

>You were regularly plundering and killing each other long before we turned up
pic related

Attached: fall of roman britain.jpg (494x768, 198K)

Attached: 1541966356229.png (1804x2160, 453K)

>Stop fixating so much on fags you closeted homo
This is such a shit and shilling talking point. If you have not noticed there is a clear push to blur genders, warp and confuse young minds, pit people against each other, feminise men and chip at the very nature of society then you are blind,stupid and a fag enabler.

You will recall that Gildas thought the invasion of us English a just recompense for your sinfulness.

Spenser mentions that even in his day, in the case of murder, the Irish judges would allow murderers to pay a mere fee as a recompense to the friends of the party murdered. A barbaric Irish practice that English rule put an end to.

That only began after St. Patrick arrived
a practice that continued in England until the 1700's

>be mentally unstable
>cut dick off
>realize you cut your dick off
>commit suicide
thought the attempted suicide rate was higher than 48, fbm

When someone feels they are born in the wrong gender, its far easier to change their body sex to fit their gender identity than the opposite (we have no clue how to permanently cure gender dysphoria, but we can change body sex with hormones and surgery..), hence sex reassignment surgery should be the way to go in treating gender dysphoria.

Attached: norwegian_trap.webm (640x360, 1.4M)

you don't have to do anything,once the feedback loop of positive reinforcement is gone these people spiral into depths of depression i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. a real conversation about this shit won't happen for another decade or so and hopefully facts matter again by 2029.

Obviously not because Spenser calls it a benefit of English rule that we abolished it wherever we got a foothold.

What we know is that people who are treated for dysphoria early and who are allowed to grow up in the gender of affirmation have suicide rates no higher than the control group.

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696

Suicide seems to be related to prejudice and discrimination against trans people, not their transition situation.

boys have a penis

girls have a vagina

was pretty simple growing up. Just another kike tactic to divide the country even more. United we stand, divided we party, right?

>once the feedback loop of positive reinforcement is gone these people spiral into depths of depression i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy
And this is why is wrong

Attached: BA30AC2D-3072-43BC-872E-ED40D2E9D0C0.png (716x724, 255K)

looks like spenser didnt check the wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weregild

you english write false histories and then end up believing them

What if a boy wants to have a vagina?

Attached: hur.png (211x239, 4K)

Attached: 1488897281630.gif (666x666, 1.28M)

Maybe try treating trans people like real human beings.

>study of 55 people
If suicide is related to prejudice and discrimination then how come whites in the US have a suicide rate that 2.5 times higher than blacks

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

Your own source refutes you.

"Payment of the weregild was gradually replaced with capital punishment due to Christianization, starting around the 9th century."

Provide a source if you can that the weregild was in England in the 18th century as you stated or indeed even in the 16th when Spenser wrote?

Even Obama turning the frogs gay?

Attached: 6YToyEF.png (1200x992, 144K)

Because white fragility.

Maybe because whites are oppressed?

Attached: Uf2o2MU.jpg (600x788, 23K)

>but suicide is related to prejudice and discrimination
then how come blacks in the US have the lowest suicide rate (out of all minorities) while claiming to be the most oppressed

i would assume it has something to do with IQ,gotta be pretty smart to realize how actually fucked you are. ignorance is bliss

a.e we wuz kings. whites can't rally around some shit like that. especially in public

>white are are literally the most privileged demographic in the USA
>still somehow manage to kill themselves at higher rates than everyone else
If this isn't proof of white male fragility, then I don't know what it.

>a benefit of English rule that we abolished it wherever we got a foothold.
i have nothing to prove to you

but you can jewgle "reasons for Peine forte et dure" if you like

>then how come blacks in the US have the lowest suicide rate (out of all minorities) while claiming to be the most oppressed
Because African-Americans live more difficult lives than white people, and as a result develop a grit and toughness white people don't have.

Listen up non country, white males are the only people you can legally discriminate against in this country.

We should support xer decision with open arms and an open heart

t. transperson

Just proves these mental cases are more violent than average. Violence against self is still violence.

Because white men are not a marginalized group. White men complaining about oppression is like saying "what about me" when everything is already about you.

When I do that, they get upset because I'm supposed to treat them special, watching my words and pronouns, tripping over myself to be sure I don't say one wrong thing to make them go an hero in the bathroom.

No, bitch. Treating them the same means they're open to the same ridicule and trolling as the next human being. Get over yourself. You'll never have that manipulative power over me. I'll call the funny farm and have you committed.

By trying to find a way to help them without destroying their genitals and endocrine system IS treating them like people. Parading them around like mutilated freaks in the name of 'tolerance' is the dehumanizing thing.

Every person has the right to have offspring (should they choose to), and this 'treatment' robs them of it. Shame on you.

Attached: 20181204_041333.png (500x515, 126K)

>implying trans people can't have children
Just shows how little you know about trans people.

Attached: gender-chestfeeding.png (1100x733, 1.02M)

This is absolutely 100% correct. Allowing these people to mutilate themselves is the fucking crime because we're going along with their mental illness to allow them to hurt themselves.

We should be finding ways to help them so they don't go full retard and start paying people to slice on them and fuck up their hormones.

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1510701104390.jpg (620x349, 55K)

You claimed that suicide was related to discrimination and prejudice while citing a 55 person study. I gave 2 examples that disprove that claim. The second example I gave you the benefit of the doubt by excluding white people in my comparison of suicide rates by ethnicity. Stating that blacks being the most oppressed have the smallest suicide rate among all "oppressed" ethnic groups. So your white fragility claim does not support your original statement nor does it refute mine.
> African-Americans live more difficult lives than white people and as a result develop a grit and toughness white people don't have
Again this doesn't support your original argument that suicide is related to prejudice and discrimination because you are now talking about economic class and not prejudice and discrimination

Notice how all these problems started when this country moved away from white men?

America's golden age was when all the white men were antifascists.

Attached: 1540801572994.jpg (575x575, 59K)

So beautiful.

Attached: d481k.gif (260x146, 1.21M)

Yeah and looked how it all turned out now with how shit stuff is and within 100 years is going to completely fall apart.

don't worry they're starting to come full circle

Attached: 13546816845111.png (500x404, 104K)

Oh no. Its retarded.

Attached: whatsgoingonhere.jpg (640x645, 57K)

fact

Attached: 1543051449249.jpg (1465x829, 161K)

>Only 48% of trans "people" have attempted suicide
That number should really be higher.

Attached: 1042470107330.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

Young people who are "pushed" into becoming tranny freaks deserve the psychological trauma and societal rejection that they inevitably recieve. In my opinion the problem fixes itself they either get aids and die or they kill themselves. Fags will never be acvepted in society no matter how hard the kikes try, fags are treated the same way now than how theybwere treated bacl in the day.

It all makes sense now

Imagine my shock, the mentally ill being mentally ill, whats next ??, Niggers commit more crime in the us than whites ? ...

I'll just leave a couple of these here

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (792x416, 221K)

Attached: Imagine my shock.png (820x452, 496K)

Attached: 1463826365753.jpg (484x461, 117K)

Oh, do I gotta play the "Is he retarded or fucking with me" game now?

What the fuck are you doing. Refrain from posting such things in the future. Please.

Everyone please go to savejames.com

His insane mother is trying to transition her son into a girl named luna. She started this bullshit when he was 3 years old. Its fucked up. The father is fighting her in the courts and losing. James does not want to be a girl. But will be chemically castrated when he reaches the age of 8. If the courts and his mother have anything to say about it.

>dey kill self cuz prejudice
>no, I mean dey tuff cuz prejudice
What

This. Let's help them get all the way there.
Accelerationism is the ultimate redpill.
Protect yourselves and your family meanwhile. When they destroy themselves we'll resurge and take full control.

Based and redpilled
Never heard of that dude in the webm. is it really a trap? Hands and hips are a little manly but idk

Attached: lelelelel.jpg (622x626, 94K)

#NoFilter

Attached: 345734743444278900.jpg (926x927, 206K)

Seen him before, can confirm. Dont remember name. Got som attention from MURICAS (bechause who else)

So, chopping off Mr Pee-pee isn't much fun after all?

I am shocked.

Attached: 8234ccb1bad95b951ba3e44bf95214a6.png (150x150, 4K)

The average human has less than one testicle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Ellingsen

Holy fuck, this is true.

What a revelation, a demographic who is bullied more for something they feel they can't change are more likely to be depressed and self harm.

WOW what a GOOD and AMAZING FACT. Take that libtards!

Social acceptance has no significant bearing on that rate. Communities where trannies are more lofted than normal people still have the same suicide rate.

mediocre bait, less caps lock more believable arguments faggot

fuck off with your they got bullied into suicide narrative
they realize the next and final step on the victimhood scale is being a suicide "victim" and go with it

I think there are three: male, female, and weirdos.

When boipussy gets loose and not enough money was made with webcam hoeing, then you can't fix that shit hole to be tight again, so your whole existence is shattered.

>doesn't post data to backup statement
>just calls bait
>makes up shit and puts words in other peoples mouths

Fucking retards, how does Jow Forums even function lmfao.

its a self correcting problem and i'm fine with it. fuck your data and your bait

>Trans people attempt suicide because muh prejudice and discrimination

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (454x550, 31K)