How can I make my character popular?

I want to make my character popular and into a billion dollar franchise like Hello Kitty but idk how. Plz give me advice? My character is a cat and his name is "Night Cat"

Attached: IMG_8558.jpg (1177x835, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCzY6HbcuUbBBO5W6snFivtA
redbubble.com/people/snow-wolf/works/31699565-untitled?asc=u&ref=recent-owner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMG_8578.jpg (1808x835, 99K)

Put it on a t-shirt and see if people buy it. I would buy two of them.

Woah thanks!!!

I love it

Thank you so much!

yeah id totally cop one of these

this fuckin guys good

I like it, definitely has potential to that.

Tie some "vibe" to it. Like an idea.
Hello Kitty is popular because it's more than the cat. It's the idea of something very basic but very cute. Put on a sticker of it on your laptop and people know you're cute, childlike, joyful, don't give a fuck about society standards etc. etc.

Maybe make some comics (with extra exploitable meme-etic qualities), make instagram, facebook, twitter, whatever outlet acc where you shitpost all the time. Shill it on here too. Make prints, shirts, stickers, whole etsy and so on. Marketing is ALL about pretending you're already big. Never spill the beans that it's just you, a cheap laptop and a graphics tablet. Talking about you, try to hide the creator as much as possible from it. The people just want the pissed off cat, trust me no one actually cares about who makes stuff. Oh and only go live if you have enough stuff to throw it all out at once.

Also the name Night Cat is a bit eeeeeehh. It's long and not extremely memorable and makes me maybe think of the Sailor Moon cat.

Rough "vibe" idea: people love nostalgia but every kid from back then is now a 20something who's very depressed and hates all but also wants to be cute. This kind of dissonant feeling is something I've been perceiving lately through the world. How do you deal with this?

Yeah I feel you bro

trash. make a more creative/original design

Cool penguin. What's it called?

Make a webcomic, I really doubt its a billiondollar idea. It would look nice on t-shirt.

I just found the newest alt-right logo

Kek, crush this anons dreams

Many have tried and failed to topple the pepe overlord

Attached: forscience.png (386x298, 160K)

I made this
I’m going to sell it on tees ty for inspiring me op

You steal from me and I will sue you

GUYS! OP HERE! YOU CAN CONTACT ME HERE IN MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! ALSO THIS IS PROOF THAT I MADE THIS CHARACTER youtube.com/channel/UCzY6HbcuUbBBO5W6snFivtA

please make this into a shirt

Attached: 1522926121137.jpg (739x739, 87K)

redbubble.com/people/snow-wolf/works/31699565-untitled?asc=u&ref=recent-owner

You guys are free to make "Midnight Cat" into a meme like Pepe. Just don't claim that you made the character

And yes, "Midnight Cat is the new name I gave my character

Attached: altright.jpg (1177x835, 77K)

Midnight Cat

LOL XD

Attached: 1512667391227.jpg (1085x975, 84K)

Omg

make an instagram and promote merch on it

Oh ok thanks for the advice

My best friend is an amazing artist and she's gonna make a manga using my character

Nyan

Attached: IMG_8625.jpg (1280x671, 81K)

there is no t-shirt here OP

Tell us about his character? Does he smoke weed and take cock up his ass, this night cat? Is night kitty a diety little whore? Fucky fucky meow meow night cat five dolla?

These would be really cute as a pattern on some leggings or a hoodie.