Is it wrong to desire a virgin woman if you're virgin yourself?

Is it wrong to desire a virgin woman if you're virgin yourself?

Attached: IMG_3042.png (250x250, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.0347-0520.2004.00369.x/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh virgin waifu

>Is it wrong to desire a virgin woman if you're virgin yourself?
Not if you're a virgin, no. You want what you want, dude. Who are we or anybody else to tell you that you should want something different if that isn't your choice? I don't know if you have religious, personal or completely retarded reasons for wanting a virgin but the reasons are yours and you don't need to justify them to anybody.

Wrong in what sense? Morally? No.

Just don't expect it to be great or to last.

And what exactly would those retarded reasons be?

>"vaginas absorb all the foreign bacteria and dna from other dudes' skeet"
^ actual opinion

No, but you have to be realistic as to whether that's likely.

Wow ok I ain't going that far.

top kek, OP is a retard.

Attached: 1454695847193.jpg (625x626, 82K)

>And what exactly would those retarded reasons be?
Did you read my post? It doesn't matter what I think is a retarded reason, its your dick not mine. Although this is a pretty retarded reason. Either way, just live your life dude. You have every right to be as retarded or not retarded as you want.

Why do you have preference for noobs? I mean, in all areas, being a noob is a bad thing, why being a noob about sex should be something good?

Attached: 5635189-kh2.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

He's insecure about other guys being better at it than him.

Why? Maybe he is better at it even if he never had sex before. Maybe not.
Why should he care? Be happy, love who you want to love, fuck experience because it does'nt means nothing.

You can take a 'free market' approach when it comes to preferences - you're not forcing anybody to be your 11/10 rich white virgin mommy gf.

Attached: 1520413385302.jpg (449x750, 49K)

Wrong? No. Is it a great idea? Also no.
Men have often historically been expected to be skilled and women were expected to be untouched until marriage. This meant some dudes had to practice on other dudes or some women had to make whores of themselves. Or both. Then religion came around and confused the literal fuck out of everyone, leading to couples who had no fucking clue what they were doing in the bed because neither the man nor the woman had any fucking experience. Pun entirely intended.
Unless you're Sheldon and can just learn by reading erotic novels, someone is gonna have to show you the ropes or your first time with the virgin woman you so desire is gonna be awkward with neither of you knowing what the fuck you're doing. Pun entirely intended.

A connection error caused two versions of the same message to get split and merged. They made a baby together XD
Looks partially incestuous too, seeing as they had "Pun entirely intended." in common.
Lesson learned: Don't use ublock on Jow Forums

It's gross.

what you desire and what you expect are two totally different things. 'expecting' a virgin just comes with issues. some people will still complain if you want or desire a virgin for even the nicest reasons, but they're mostly on edge from hearing assholes 'expect' a virgin, often with talk about how virgins are high quality and if you arent a virgin you're basically a whore.

No, but people will tell you that it is.

Its not wrong , its just dumb

It's not ever wrong, where do you get the idea to use a stupid word like that? You can call it unwise, unlikely, unimportant, but wrong? Smh desu senpai

>is it wrong to desire anything
no lol

It's not wrong to desire it, but don't expect it.

Also as someone who lost her virginity later - there's nothing I hated more than having men telling me how much they loved the fact that I was a virgin.

Is that your car or you can do it for a while or whatever you want to do it yourself and then you can get it and then you can get it and then you can get it and then you can get it and then you can get it and then you can get it and then you can get it and then you can get it and then you can get it and then you can get it and then you can get your truck back and you have to do something for you you need a good job I love you want you know you can get it and you have to go find it you’re a little too busy to do a little thing

Desire what the fuck you want. Don't give a shit about other people judging you.

Tbh singling out potential partners for one thing like that seems wrong to me.

I used to think I'll only date a fellow virgin but now I'm dating someone who has had a long sexual past but who is also my best friend and the best man I ever met so looking back on it it seems kind of shallow to me.

My advice would be that sure, you can look for virgins but don't throw what could be an amazing relationship away because of it.

Basically .

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.0347-0520.2004.00369.x/abstract
>"The happiness-maximizing number of sexual partners in the previous year is calculated to be 1."

Attached: 1490346388820.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Even if I agree with the concept, those charts are a little screwed.

>Women who have had more non-marital sexual partners [etc]
It indicates women who got married before turning 25, and are still in the same marriage.
A lot of people don't get married that young. It's normal that people who are waiting till marriage have higher stats, as they tend to get married earlier so they can have sex. It doesn't really indicate the probability to divorce.
Average age for marriage is 27 if I remember correctly, so it's obvious that most people aren't going to be in "stable marriages" simply because they haven't been married long enough.
Not very meaningful.

>Number of lifetime sexual partner / married never had a divorce
Obviously most people who had just 1 sexual partner are still married to them, simply because if you're single you're likely to find some other partner which increases your partner count.
So people who might have waited till marriage might have divorced later, found someone else and now they have 2 partners.
Doesn't really prove your point.

I agree with the point in general, I just think those charts are a little deceiving.

To follow up on this: People who stay virgin till marriage tend to be highly religious, and people who are highly religious
>don't divorce as much
>tend to be happier (they have a community who supports them)
This explains why they tend to be less depressed and more happy.

Also promiscuity is often an effect of mental illness, so it's more a consequence than a cause like you seem to imply.

This is coming from someone who believes in waiting and such, but really those stats are manipulated to get a point across and unfair.

The only people who will tell you it's wrong are bitter roasties who have never been rejected because they see themselves as walking pleasure holes and so do everybody they sleep with, and they simply cannot comprehend the idea of someone wanting more than sex from their partner. They are angry because they know their only worth is their holes. Having previous experience does not automatically mean bad person or that she can't be the love of your life. I'm just referring to a very specific group of people who will get offended and even angry when you reject them.

If there ever is a "problem" in wanting to have a virgin partner, it's when the person asking is not a virgin themselves, which makes them a hypocrite. It's not inherently wrong, people have even more outrageous preferences, but it would still be on the same level of hypocrisy as fat guy rejecting a fat woman because he's not attracted to fat people.

Attached: tip.gif (380x285, 1.64M)

Don't reply to him. He is literally a spambot. You will not get anything resembling sentient answers from him.

Wrong? No. Stupid? Yes.

You're wasting your time. Every fiber of his being hinges on the infallibility of these meme charts. He won't give up any ground no matter how much sense you make. Also, keep in mind he's never been in a relationship nor does he ever interact with any women. You're debating with a man whose entire knowledge of women and relationship begins and ends with that one picture of shitty charts.

It's sad that those meme charts literally are his entire identity, his whole being.

It isn't wrong, got it. But why is it dumb?
Also I'm not expecting anything, I don't feel entitled to a virgin.

>But why is it dumb?
Because you're limiting your dating options immensely, or at least giving yourself this feeling of "oh shit, I missed out" over something kind of silly.

Why is it kind of silly? I don't think virginity is something silly.

It's not something that defines them as an individual. It's not something that is going to stay with them forever, or for that long. It's not something that fundamental about them as a person.

I understand not wanting to have a relationship with someone who has morals completely different from yours.
For example, if you want to stay virgin till marriage it makes sense to look for a virgin - but it's because you're looking for someone who has the same morals as you, which is something that defines them as an individual and stays with them forever.
It makes sense to reject people who enjoy sleeping around and such, because it says something about their morals and you might not share that.
But if you're someone who wants to have sex once you enter a relationship, I don't really see the point of wanting a virgin.

There's nothing wrong with it. Everyone is allowed to have their own preferences. If I don't like black girls, it doesn't mean I'm racist.

It's even sadder that you can't refute them.