I've been living with my boyfriend for nearly two months now

I've been living with my boyfriend for nearly two months now.
We've both acknowledge that we're sensitive, but something about our arguments lately feels abusive. I guess I need a third party to tell me if I'm just being a baby.
The initial argument that sparked this thought is when I attempted to make a joke about how thin his arms are, I was going to follow it up with compared to mine, but he was already mad by then. I didn't realize and he told me to fuck off and proceeded to walk a lot faster than I can with my fucked up hips and short legs. (we were walking to a restaurant) so rather than chase after him I decided to walk back home. Because he was the only one with keys, I had to sit outside our apartment. When we were finally inside I tried to fix it and explain the reality, he told me not to touch him and that he could "roast the fuck out of me and hurt my feelings if he wanted to." then kept on saying he doesn't know why he insisted on bringing me I don't add anything to experience. That he's happy regardless. Which really broke my heart so I started bawling my eyes out. he told me he didn't care if I cried. Then he sat at his computer chair and started up a game. I came behind him and hugged him, still crying, and he told me again not to touch him, that I don't deserve to. That he's not mine. And after he "glows up" girls are gonna be melting over him and swooning. And started talking about how they already do.

Attached: f42e98a1-a0e5-48e4-b1d8-5a9c08a48a65.gif (270x457, 2.34M)

Today we were having sex and he came on my face. His cum is the most bitter thing I've ever tasted so I made a face. And he got mad again. I said it was bitter and tried to make it a light passing thought. Then he told me I always ruin the mood. This was still while I was covered in his cum and I felt so dirty. I felt like a whore. Now I don't really want to continue having sex with him. I'm not even comfortable with him seeing me naked now.
Every time we argue, I have to be the one to bend and apologize and beg for him to forgive me and he apologizes after and asks me not to hold it against him. I'm not sure how to feel.

Thank you for sharing fuck-toy.
This boyfriend is clearly a winnrar. Move out and find someone who gives a shit about you and has a sense of humor. Consider upgrading your witty banter skills to more witty. Also beat his ass at Vidya game.

Eh well based on the information that you've provided, at face value, the conclusion is very clearly that he's a whiny cunt

But, it is also very likely that the information is not 100% full, and/or that it's presented through very normal self-vindication bias

But yeah, assuming this is all and how it went down, he's an asshole.

he sounds like an ass, and maybe borderline abusive, just brake up if this behavior continues.

You hurt his feelings initially because he thought you thought he was not manly enough. I think you should get out of this relationship though because it will escalate to violence based on what you have told us about him.

I know this is unrelated and my sound insensitive but the fact that your boyfriend has thin arms is consolation to me as i thought a girl would never like someone weaker than them.
You have made me happy :)

My guess is that one of you has BPD.
No joke.

Leave him

Silly roastie. What are you going to do when he becomes a twitch god, and gets all the bitches? You're fucked now.

You called out his lack of masculinity, jokingly or not, and true to his passive-aggressive feminine nature he got emotionally assblasted and started trying to retaliate in kind.

Your "boy" friend is massive fucking loser and an emotional infant, and my sincere advice is to leave the abusive child.

Your only chance is to trick him into inseminating you. Once you have his seed within yourself youll be entitled to part of his empire when he finna glow up.

This. As others have said itt, it WILL get worse. What he sees is you staying despite his actions, and he will escalate his actions all the way to violence. Guaranteed.

Dude's a doucheass and it's a toxic relationship. Curb him and find someone that puts in effort to better themselves and helps you to do the same. Don't be one of those people that stays in a toxic relationship because of the sunk cost fallacy.

insecure manchild. leave. you can't fix fuccbois.

goddamn roasties are dumb.

>My guess is that one of you has BPD.
>No joke.
>one
only one?

He's a dick, but you seem like you deserve it.

>I felt like a whore.
Truth hurts, huh?

This honestly sounds fake or at least extremely exaggerated but... if you know you are both sensitive then why make a joke about someone's body? Although the guy is a cunt who obviously doesn't care about you because one's true feelings come out when they are angry but, why provoke something? My first tip: Think about someone else's feelings the next time you want to make a joke like that. Second Tip:You should break up with him and find someone who isn't such a pussy and thinks of himself like he's the next male model because if he has to wait for a "glow up" then he's just ugly and doesn't want to admit it.

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

I'm not saying your boyfriend isn't an immature piece of shit, but
>I attempted to make a joke about how thin his arms are
what the fuck were you "thinking"?

Nothing wrong with this. My wife tells me when I'm getting weak all the time, usually after I go on a drinking binge and stop going to the gym for a month or two. He has to man the fuck up and start lifting, not only does he look like a bitch but he's acting like one too.

Your relationship is going to fail if you're having arguments as inane as this in the first two months of living together.

You should have ironed this shit out before you chose to move in. Your comment was insensitive and rude, his reaction was unreasonable.

These arguments will only get worse as you spend more time together. The fact they're happening so quickly is a definite red flag.

Stop larping.

Why can’t you praise him how manly he is and swallow like a good fucktoy?

Was it the last night I had to work on my day and then my mom was like oh yeah you got a lot going to be doing it all right and you know what to you get it and then I get you and I can get it and then I can do something and get you a coffee or whatever it would say I have to get you a job then I will take care you I don’t know what to you like you don’t want me going back in your time and then you can get your car and go get it done at the house you and your car will take it off the truck if you’re not sure if you’re interested or not I will call him tomorrow if you’re not busy you know how much you want me and I can do not have a fun day I know you’re going out and then you want me some food or something and you want me some good luck.

>I keep attacking my boyfriend's insecurities without a second thought
>why is he getting bad at me?
Are you retarded?

Your boyfriend is a horrible man. You seem to be in an abusive relationship and it's better for both of you to leave each other.

Nice trips btw

I swear to god you are one of the most annoying cunts on this board

So either he’s skinny and you’re fat or you basically called him weak and got sad when he reacted to you calling him weak.

Maybe if you’re going to get your feelings hurt you shouldn’t make stupid jokes like that?

But honestly you should workout and lose some weight. Have him do it with you.

Your boyfriend sounds like an immature little bitch. I dunno if it's 'abusive' as such but you're definitely not getting treated very well. I would not put up with this
Stop with the fucking BPD meme. I've literally never heard anyone talk about it outside this board

Best retarded bait I've seen in awhile.

your boyfriend is an asshole. if this is the first time he acts like this, give him a week or two and see if he calms down. everybody does stupid shit sometimes and he might be angry about something other than you. if it doesnt improve, point it out to him in a public location that he is not being helpful to the relationship and has to calm down.
inform a close friend and ask that close friend if you can sleep at their place.
if he snaps, you dont want to be close to him

nice get by the way.

you're on the wrong board. you're looking for this one >>>/r9k