AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-03/a-wall-street-rule-for-the-metoo-era-avoid-women-at-all-cost

Attached: 1.png (1221x511, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SanDisk-256GB-microSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B0758NHWS8/
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chit chat was mouth sounds you made while you picked bugs from your colleagues body

We White Sharia now

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 01.17.20.png (1000x942, 230K)

And they mocked the Pence rule.

Lmao, good shit. MeToo's purpose was to allow the destruction of people with accusations on twitter without evidence.
It's like this,
>I have a bunch of ants in my house
>I'm going to burn my house down to get rid of them, and if you're afraid of dying inside, you're probably an ant or an ant apologist
Feminist roasties are all about revenge, and want to get back at the old men that groped them 50 years ago, and are willing to take it out on all men.

>achmed says the sky is blue, this is totally frickin sharia you hypocrites
Nice try towelhead

>When funding Left organizations backfires
kek.

Her: but, I thought...

Me: GTFO

I bet you believe in (((christ)))

OP is underrated.

Attached: 1537269835895.png (900x900, 409K)

good. hopefully this spreads like a fire

Statement assumes Christ a kike.
>A punishing judgment awaits those mock the king!

He was. Oh wait, totally Aryan. I forgot about the hidden book in NT. My bad.

The left is always good for either hilarious or severely depressing Unintended Consequences.

Feminists are doing more to put themselves back in kitchen than we ever have.

based desu. i spend most of my week in a co-work space and it is pretty pozzed. i don't speak to any of the women there.

they mocked it because they knew it removed the Power of Female Lies from the equation. they mocked it because it shifted the power towards men again and they were scared of losing their advantage.

Wear a hidden body cam at all times. Have a hidden camera running in your office or dorm room. Not doing this is risking having a lying cunt fuck up your life.

This is what we need. Of course affirmative action means companies still have to hire women, but luckily the Fed doesn't control exactly how businesses function internally, yet. Men can just make it so uncomfortable for all women that the ones who are metoo's start to get really hated by the slightly more sane ones

Underrated

This guy is a master shitposter.

based

how would a body camera handle storage if it records all the time

The modern system only survived because the hazy afterglow of the previous system kept everyone's behavior in check. That afterglow is gone now.

You are a retard

tbdesu I wouldn't have a problem with larping as a muslim to put all those dumb whores in place. i mean fuck it, that little praying vs. all the liberal femnazi tears.

>Bloomberb

Attached: 958FC27B-0297-4CC4-9B63-ED0346F6EFBF.png (680x566, 166K)

are you seriously this fucking retarded because yes he was

Are women complaining about this article by any chance?

>i don't speak to any of the women there
precisely. and dont be alone with them either. they deserve neither recognition or respect as, outside the home, they've earned neither.

>We White Sharia now
tfw when you realize Sharia Law isn't to oppress women, it's to keep them from fucking society up, just like whips & chains weren't to oppress niggers it was to get them to actually contribute to society and not just commit crimes all day

The blackpill is the muslims were right all along. The only way out of this mess is to repeal the 19th amendment and force them all to wear garbage bags.

Attached: memri233.png (638x718, 670K)

ahahahah
liked and followed this guy
i dont agree with most islamophobia. if youre going to be islamophobic you have a bunch of other religions you should have phobias against too. theyre not much better.

>hidden
JUST NO. have it in plain sight, they need to know that you know. think: big brother signs in the UK

Zero tolerance policy government is only necessary for those who cannot rule themselves

It's not 1988 grampa.

amazon.com/SanDisk-256GB-microSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B0758NHWS8/

But then you don't get to prove they lied and get them fired.

The horney and impassioned Persian heart must douse women with cloth to stop the all consuming flames

I'm not into the needless hassle of all that I've got work to do user. Fear will keep the wahmens inline

>There aren't enough women in the workplace
>Let's accuse everyone of rape so they'll be scared to work with us

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know.
!!!!!

>You lived long enough to see women get banned from working

crazy digits. women arent self aware enough to see this point

You'd be fired before you got the opportunity to prove anything, the company won't want their name dragged through the mud that long.

The you sue the company as well as calling out the whore

Maybe wages will come back up and men can assume their place as head of the household again so women can do their job and raise children properly.

There is absolutely NO FUCKING WAY that Rabbi Yeheshua was a jew, you godless infidel!!!!!!!!!

the institutional bias against men says otherwise, just maybe there are starting to get chinks (kek) in the armor but its gonna take a while to reverse course, especially with broads entrenched in HER.

>HER
I meant HR but that works too

Well no shit he is right. traditions exists for a reason. And we broke way too much of them in the last 50 or so years.

Islam is allright, it's just arabs are mostly retarded idiots.

>hurr durr what about all these other religions
go fuck a goat sandnigger

>have a body cam
>not just sticking an external hard drive on it

Nice bait. How many founders of religion fucked 9 year old girls, how many personally killed poets for mocking them?

Don't talk me, Yahweh, or his (white) son ever again!

stay mad roastie

>Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: invest in sexbots

Guys help I'm starting to think the muslims are making more and more sense, they're the only group left in society that seems to be able to stand up to these whores and degenerates. The church doesn't do shit and even bends their own rules to accept them

Glorious if true and not clickbait. All those retards supporting this shit might rethink it now and support us instead. We might even spare you. Maybe.

Repeal the 19th amendment nao!!!

Attached: 1540250878651.jpg (1733x2000, 266K)

If you consider kikes to be the ones who rejected Christ.
Rabbinic Judaism is the rejection of christ to take the words of men as doctrine. They like to say they are Jews but do lie. They're parasites that pretend to be the same as Christians. What do you think that bullshit 'Judeo-Christian' is?

*in the distance*
>THOTS: RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>WE DEMAND RICH MEN TO LET US BE ALONE WITH THEM, THIS IS MUH SOGGY NEESSSSSS

Lol so based

>Can't sleep your way to the top anymore as a career-woman

Oh no no no!

its true. there is literally no repercussion for whores like julie swetnik and ford who can slander and destroy someones life, be found to be completely full of shit, and still destroy someones life.

this is a perfect example of why i don't mind watching this system burn. non white men- especially blacks and women, are allowed to stoop incredibly low and destroy our lives, and we are supposed to just accept this shit as if the natural order doesn't dictate we should just kill or beat anyone attempting such a transgression... no... instead we have to slave away for the jews, save up enough to hire a jew lawyer, and sue over some asinine coward shit-dealing with an incredibly costly and tedious legal system- if you want righteous retribution. it is very tiresome..

tldr; become a lawyer

>and still destroy someones life.
and still walk away without punishment and with cash in pocket. brain fart and lack of proof reading there

Take the phonetics pill friend.

There needs to be a new invention like the dash cam. Some kind of thotcam or scamcam that just records you whenever you're alone with a woman it needs to be visible and for them to know this is being recorded

Attached: final_5c068af1cf3779001268a227.jpg (1280x638, 166K)

>take bodycam
>rebrand it as a Thotcam
>make millions

>Feminist roasties are all about revenge, and want to get back at the old men that groped them 50 years ago, and are willing to take it out on all men.
This is wrong. These roasted scabs are simply mad that they are being passed over in favor of the newer, younger thots and losing all the free shit they used to get simply because they have a pussy. This is a new path to get free shit, not for fucking, but because they were whores before and had numerous 'questionable' relationships which they can now exploit by abusing MeToo.

Men use strength for power, women use sex (or even just an invitation). That women are whores is a tale as old as time itself.

I mean
I would imagine every smart CEO (which is all of them?) would do this already today.

Then wait for an accusation, and sue the bitch for all she has and throw her ass in jail as a warning for the rest of the whores.

now this is some good stuff kek

Attached: brownpepe.jpg (1200x675, 296K)

Attached: canada_2027.jpg (960x769, 565K)

>a tale as old as time itself.
beauty and the beast lol, the song fits so well here.
checking those digits too, I just love being able to turn women on one another- the thotties and the roasties shall battle for my amusement. This can only end well for us.

many mid level bros already have an unofficial system in place by which someone else is present regardless. its funny to see how no option is tenable with these hoes

>Then wait for an accusation
>wait accusation in the meantime
>be known as the rapist or sexual assaulter by everyone
>lose your reputation(the one thing you cant gain back)
>no one wants to hang around you not because they dont trust you, but because they fear social pressure.
>a year goes by
>finally win case
>judges being judges are cucks - girl gets slap on the wrist
>shes broke cant pay any money
>company pays you a couple hundred thousand
>reputation still in tatters cant find a job

yup wait for accusation

>Being forced to live your life as a paranoid schizophrenic in fear of being wrongfully accused and having your life ruined is common sense
>This is normal
>This is fun

Attached: 1529620715449.jpg (1002x982, 272K)

imagine a situation-you see a woman with a huge bag climbing a long staircase, she's obviously tired and struggling with her luggage. wat do?

They want access to men alone so they at least have the option of false accusations. The new dynamic of distance and coldness nullifies their greatest weapon.

Just wait, if this continues they will push to make private contact with women mandatory at work. As in, "you have to spend a certain amount of time alone with a female coworker, you sexist pig". They'll force it under the guise of fighting misogyny. They're already doing it at some college in England, where male professors are forced to mentor female students for exactly that reason.

old me
hey maam , lemme help
new me
that shit sure does look heavy as i walk past her

Run up ahead of her and shit on the steps she needs to walk on.

>Just wait, if this continues they will push to make private contact with women mandatory at work

i used to be afraid of this shit, but the crazier they get the more i know we are closer to a breaking point and collapse of some sort

Say "that looks so empowering" as you walk past her.

If older than 50, help out

Say:

keep your back straight.

love you bro

>Call it the Pence Effect, after U.S. Vice President Mike Pence, who has said he avoids dining alone with any woman other than his wife.

Can’t fence the Pence

>They accuse men of rape to get them fired and to get promoted to their jobs. Stealing their job
>Hmmm let me marry these women when they get banned from the workforce so they can accuse me of domestic violence and get my money and house.

How much of a dumb fuck beta cuck simp can you be?

I loved how feminists and liberals all jumped on this as a sign of how backwards and evil he was for thinking that women would ever falsely accuse anyone of ever doing anything.

I don't have problems with sharia law, but I will never worship a pedo warlord like mohammed.

Attached: 1543509765978.jpg (500x741, 103K)

based leaf. time to abandon all hope. gender war when?

kek
cuck

We need a civil war against the male cucks, these roasties will just die out on their own without cucks to take care of them.

holy shit i nearly spit out my coffee
based

If it's someone I know, ask "Hey, need some help?" Proceed as advised.

If it's someone I don't know, keep walking.

Classic concern troll.

this male cucks especially those in the judiciary need to be hung from lamp posts. They werent capable to handling their women and got us into this mess by their endless and needless capitulation.

Bingo!