Girl wants to come sex me regularly but my parents are home almost all the time and she is in the same boat with her...

Girl wants to come sex me regularly but my parents are home almost all the time and she is in the same boat with her parents.

We are in our early twenties, like 20, 21. What do?

Attached: d15798-20130211-jimi-hendrix.jpg (1280x960, 59K)

In my state, you need to be at least 21 to rent a hotel room. And possibly $50 - $100 for one night.

>hinthint

Fuck her in the ass outside

Bring her to your place, turn on some music and lock the door. It's not fucking difficult. You think your parents are so possessive of you they're gonna do shit like slam down the door when you're getting intimate with someone?

Alternatively, get a towel and find a spot you can lay it down outside on that gives you a sense of privacy(Some woods for example) and have sex like that.

Situations like this though are why you should make plans to have your vehicle of choice be a Hatchback or a Truck instead of some small ass Sedan or Coupe. Just fold the seats forward and you basically have a bedroom ready for fucking and sleeping on wheels.

Attached: 2018_Ford_Expedition_15.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>You think your parents are so possessive of you they're gonna do shit like slam down the door when you're getting intimate with someone?
My mom and sisters would.

Try to time it so you can nut in their face then. Should discourage them in the future

Well, first off you're already in some shit because at the age of 20 you can't fuck some chick freely. Think on that.

However you wanted an answer to your question. Do you have a credit card, can you you rent a hotel room?

Sounds like a great way to get kicked out of the house. Seems like you need it too since you're trying to fuck whores at your moms house. Do you hear how pathetic that sounds?

So would mine.
Don't be afraid to think ask friends for help. If you have a friend who's parents go out a lot, let them throw late parties, or have their own place, reach out to them. Or borrow a friends car. I'm sure they'd love to help. Motel if you can at your age. Even then, some places will card you, some won't. Not a good idea to try if you are underage for your area on the big night. Getting denied would be a huge buzz kill. Next best bet is finding a very secluded and safe place that you can actually get to. Forest or something like that. Only problem is if she is new to sex, the more obscure the place the less likely she will want to do it. You didn't say if you have a car, but if you do obviously just do it there.

Airbnb

take her to a national park or something in your car early in the morning

the only people there will be boomers and they are easy to avoid

Fuck at your parents house, even if they're at home. Lock the door, turn on the tv and just fuck.

Or go fuck in the car, in the woods, whatever.

This pisses me off. Even if the cunts are banging on your door you should just be fucking her harder. Why let other people determine your outcome?

Go mow some lawns, and buy some crossover vehicle for cheap. Most of them have fold down rear seats, so you can just lay a pad down, and boom. Sex machine.

Yep nothing wrong with car sex. I had a gf who really liked to get fucked in public restrooms as well. Live in a rural area because nature fucks out in the woods can be fun ?

Rent a hotteel room
Fuck in car
Fuck outside at night or in an. Isolatedarea

I live with my parents and have done all of these and even fucked at home

Is this an American thing? Car sex seems super uncomfortable.

It can be quite uncomfortable, but that's part of the fun and excitement.

Dunno user, gotta say I really prefer my sex to be comfy. But you do you.

Our cars have sunroofs.

my sides

My mom's got a cabriolet and I still imagine it's pretty uncomfortable.
That being said I'm lesbian, probably slightly easier for heteros.

Ah, yeah. The backseat struggle is real. Doing oral is a bitch in a car.

Yeah, just seems pretty uncomfortable. I mean, could always kinda sit on her with her hand working me but even so. There's lots of fun places to have sex, but I never considered car to be one of them.

I assume you're room has a door so close it and try not to be too loud.

Fuck outside, what's problem?

I would say it's more a proud tradion than just a thing . Yes other than laying back the seat n letting her ride on top it can get uncomfortable