I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me...

I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me. I have a coworker who’s been asking me out for awhile and I’ve always brushed him off. I still love my ex so much but I wanna get over it. I’ve never been a hookup kind of girl I need at least to know the person. Should I go out with my coworker? Even though I might not be ready?

Attached: 6165B178-6E8C-40BF-A649-D0B6E2075877.jpg (735x731, 262K)

No. Focus on hobbies, learning new skills, and focus on bettering yourself through them. Sex is just a distraction.

I guess it’s not really I need sex but I’ve never really been single for long I love companionship being lonely makes me suicidal I don’t know how people do it

It's hard. Some people smoke, watch Kdramas, Netflix originals, whatthefuckever. But if you get into it with this new guy while still loving your ex, and this new guy turns out to just wanna fuck, you're right back to where you are now, feeling worse.

I have a rule which is to never date coworkers. Gets messy and awkward if you two break up and you don't want to shit where you eat. Just trust me, it's better not to.

>boyfriend cheats on you
>first instinct is to hop onto another guy
fucking women

Yeah I know I just guess I’m a boring person I like spending my time just, pouring love into people. He invited me to dinner so I doubt it’s that he wants sex like I’d meet him there but yeah maybe it’s a bad idea idk
Yeah I guess I just hate dating nowadays it’s so hard and he seems decent but ill probably feel ready when it’s time to get back out there I don’t wanna pull back because of my feelings for my ex and things get weird at work yeah

This isn’t the first time I’ve caught him cheating. I’ve already given him chances so yeah I wanna move on what’s wrong with that?

if she breaks up with her bf first, i see no harm in it. They don't have to fuck, you know...

If my gf was cheating on me and co-worker told me she's interested. I'd at least give it a chance and get a coffee with her?

That’s honestly what I’m thinking, he seems really sweet and I’ve always ignored him and been kinda a bitch because I was dating my ex. Since that’s not the case anymore and he’s STILL so nice to me I don’t see the harm in getting dinner or a coffee, especially since I have my own car so it’s not like he could randomly turn into a weirdo at the end. Idk though other people brought up decent points since I still care about my ex I really don’t wanna lead this guy on if he’s kind and I’m still in my feelings. Sucks I really don’t know what to do I wanna move on but it’s tough when you love somebody/your feelings are complicated sometimes introducing a third party can be bad. Idk

you will be leading him on if:
1. you do it and you don't break up with the cheater
2. you think of it as a revenge or punishment for the cheater
3. you take it past few meetings, agree to go out or have sex with him while still having that gut feeling you're not ready.

I guess the best self-test would be this: Are you feeling at least a little bit jealous at the thought that you could miss the chance with your coworker. Do you dread that he might be taken away by someone else why your feelings linger?

If yes, get that coffee with him. If not, then don't raise his hopes up, definitely not now.

Either case break up with that cheater, because you clearly didn't mention that you did, not calling him ex either.

No, take a break. You need time to cool off. Jumping into a hookup will make you feel worse after

I’m not hooking up
We did break up I just still love him when he cheated before I always was like one of those girls who was like I’ll never let myself get cheated on but I love him so when he did I just got mad at the girl, this is the second time in 3 years and a different girl so I’m sure they’re more so I just broke it off. I don’t wanna be with someone over revenge I just wanna not be so sad anymore, it’s probably not coming from the right place though yeah, it’s wrong to rope someone into it especially someone who’s liked me for awhile

good that you did break up.

> I just wanna not be so sad anymore, it’s probably not coming from the right place though yeah,

In that case it DEFINITELY isn't coming from the right place. This is something you must bear alone, perhaps your friends can cheer you up.

No. It's not wise to hook up with a coworker.

The fact that you didn't say anything nice about your coworker in your post is very telling.

Attached: 1526071073545.jpg (701x707, 50K)

Yeah I’m just not over him, my coworker is good looking in a cutesy way (blonde clean shaven), very polite and sweet but not really my type and I don’t wanna hurt him for no reason you guys are right and yeah I wish I had friends but my boyfriend and I just did everything together our social lives kind of died because my friends were used to like girls nights and I never wanted to go out I just wanted to do everything with my bc and he we kind of the same besides video games and every once in awhile skating he was also usually with me on nights. I feel bad being that shitty girl that reaches out after months of ignoring especially when I need them but maybe they’ll understand. I definetly need someone rn

No, what stupid fucking logic.

No, Anna, i dont want to fuck you. You’re insane and your ass is saggy because you drink too much vodka.

Lol sounds like someone’s projecting.

Don't obsess about the past. This goes for your old friends, too. Maybe you'll find new friends now that you don't have your bf. Socialize with new people and eventually you'll discover who you like spending time with.

It's normal to come out of long-term relationships feeling a bit socially retarded. You'll catch up in no time don't worry.

Attached: 1514937269767.jpg (927x941, 55K)

then you have your answer :)

I'm sure your friends won't mind - if you're feeling guilty about it, then apologize to them, say that you feel like you've neglected them.

And for the future, make some effort to keep in touch with people you care about. At some point they're the ones that will need you and it will be harder for them to reach out since you're the one that kept her distance.

Hope you'll recover soon.

>My fee-fee are hurt, is it okay if I be a whore now?
Women.

This is true thanks idk I needed this maybe I’ll start going to the gym more again and try to make friends there. It’s hard to not just wanna put a bandaid on things and want them to go back to the way they were or similar but I guess it’s time to really start trying to find myself again it’s just so hard when you, has been so intertwined with someone else for so long but yeah it’s not impossible I can do it.

Attached: 633686CE-1B14-4668-A4C3-42C2F8F0A411.jpg (386x460, 24K)

Yeah I should but we have such different lifestyles now I don’t know if it’s even worth it but I was absolutely in the wrong on mantaining my friendships I’ll try to salvage them and if I can’t well that’s on me and I’ve definitely learned from this to prioritize things like family and friends as much as your relationship I was just so in love he was my first serious boyfriend like years instead of months I just let everything go, that’s not a realistic way of doing things I know but I’m gonna try to do better.

The gym sounds absolutely great! Come hang out on if you don't already, we have good memes I promise :)

Also maybe get a cat? I got one and it's been awesome. Dogs are cool too.

Attached: IMG_0632.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

He cheated on me? Isn’t he the whore lol?

if he cheated on you then it's fair game now

I lurk yeah every now and then but I haven’t posted in a long time, it would probably be good motivation to get really fit and toned again. I love cats is that pic related because precious. I don’t have any pets because I’m freshly graduated this year but that’s a really good idea thank you

Its called real shit, niggo.

I think the other guys/gals/ppls on this thread were right I’m not gonna go on a date with him I love my ex as much as what he did hurt and I don’t want hurt someone else because I’m hurting, just gonna try to salvage some friendships and focus on the things I can do to feel slightly better. It’s just gonna suck for awhile I think unfortunately.

Attached: 323F3C00-F7F1-4EAF-BD80-BB678CFD676C.jpg (507x191, 27K)