My life is being ruined by this shit

my life is being ruined by this shit
i literally cannot fucking stop, when i try; within 12 hours i get extremely aggresive, headaches, low energy, no patience, i become a piece of shit

this is also my main intake of liquid, ill have maybe 1 glass of water ONCE a week in the eerie situation im out of coke and have to walk down to the store

it's ruining my life, my body and my mind and Pepsi's increasing popularity keeps me awake at night

how do i stop

Attached: s3-news-tmp-136742-1-2-3--2x1--690.jpg (690x345, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/1988/07/01/business/how-coca-cola-obtains-its-coca.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're addicted to caffeine. Bodily dependent on it. I'd say if you're totally incapable of going cold turkey, start weaning. Make yourself drink a whole glass of water before you have a coke. Next week, start making yourself drink 2 glasses of water before you take any coke. If you're disciplined and slowly increase your water intake and decrease your sugar/caffeine intake, eventually you can stop drinking caffeine all together with no ill effects.

But you're an addict, so you're always going to want caffeine again. Just have to be stronger than your compulsions.

Stop buying it? Make sure you don't have any in the house and don't purchase any when you're out of the house.

It's literally just will power - you either want to give it up enough, or you don't. Nobody here can advise you how to gain more will power.

>ill have maybe 1 glass of water ONCE a week
jesus christ how in the fuck are you alive right now

taper and replace, that is how to cure all addiction, cold turkey is bad for you unless it happens naturally, like you just get sick of something.

you sure it's caffeine? i feel nothing when i drink coffee, or even bepsi

there's just something about that deadly one-two combo of caffeine and sugar that coke provides that few other drinks do. im going to die like this arent i

i like the water replace idea, it seems easier than just stopping completely, hell i might even save some money if it works

im pretty sure im fucking dead, at least inside

Attached: prototypes6.jpg (1004x544, 85K)

Just drink coffee or stop being a slave to big bubble

Best thing that worked for me was to decrease the amount, and increase my physical activity. I'd start to get pissed because it'd amp my heartrate up so much and destroy my endurance whenever I went to do anything. So as a result, I just stopped consuming it.

It also helps if you ensure that you have good and proper meals/hydration before having any. I find a lot of the time I'm really just hungry, but my body doesn't realize that it isn't satiating.

>Best thing that worked for me was to decrease the amount, and increase my physical activity.
This worked for me putting down cigarettes. I started smoking after a break up and feeling how it decreased my performance in muay thai classes made me hate it.

>and Pepsi's increasing popularity keeps me awake at night
wat?

i'm drinking some right now

Just stop, lol. Seriously though, you need to stop. It has so much sugar that your main concern shouldn't even be your teeth. You will have headaches for some time. Try getting natural sources of sugar like honey. It won't last long, you will get better.

They use coca leaf extract. While they do remove the cocaine, there are other compounds in it that may be addictive. So it’s not just the caffeine and sugar.

>Pepsi's increasing popularity keeps me awake at night
Troll

In all seriousness, stop drinking soda.Its not good as it’s added calories and rots your teeth. The few exceptions to it is when it’s something like ginger ale and you aren’t feeling too great.

This is bullshit and this guy is retarded

how much coke do you drink per day?

No and no. Many natural drugs have precursors. Molecular units that are similar to but not quite the same as the active ingredient. They still have some affect on the brain, though not always studied or understood. (CBD’s are a very good example).

No, he's right. You're retarded. OP is addicted to the caffeine and sugar.

Not always the case. More people report of a more severe case of withdrawal from Coca-Cola than any other form of caffeine sugar combo.

If your idea was correct then he could switch to coffee with sugar and never feel any negative effect.

I can’t help you don’t understand science.

>If your idea was correct then he could switch to coffee with sugar and never feel any negative effect.
Until he quits drinking coffee and suffers from the same withdrawal effects brought on by not having caffeine. Literally the same.

I can't help you understand that meme facts are wrong. COKE HAS DRUGS IN IT.

mobile.nytimes.com/1988/07/01/business/how-coca-cola-obtains-its-coca.html

Never did I say it had cocaine in it.

If taking a look at your teeth doesn't help you then nothing will

Fellow addict here.
Cold turkey doesn't work because you can't function while you are getting clean.
Start by planning.
I assume you have vacation in July? Do you have 3 weeks there?
Let's say you have week 28-30 off like I do.
Not drinking any this time is a lot easier as you disrupt more things at once.
So the next 8 weeks, you reduce the coke you drink. Drink water instead. I use really cold water as it gives some energy.
When you struggle to focus, drink some coke, but limit it to when you can't take not drinking it.
Switch water in as much as possible.
See if you can drink half as much as you use to.
See if you can get by with a single glass a day.
What if you use a smaller glass?
What if you do it every other day?
Keep going further and further down.
Don't be afraid to waste coke as you are not completing bottles anymore.
Stick to the big bottles if throwing it out is painful for you.
When you get to your vacation, you should be fine with no coke at all.
When you come back, fight it as long as possible. You need to go at least 3 months without any coke before you see changes.

Along all this, you can change a lot in your diet so you want less sugar. Cut carbs and eat more protein, use less salt etc.
You might need more sleep, so keep a regular sleep schedule. Go to bed early, get up early, avoid large meals during the day etc.
It is hard. Compared to nofap, giving up coke is much harder for me.

My teeth are fine.
But my belly looks like I am about to give birth.

You can purchase plain seltzer and slowly water down the coke, it will just be extra fizzy. See if that helps you quit.

i literally was you most of my life. a few years ago i weaned off all pop for 7 months but the cravings NEVER went away, and it was always coke i craved. i had one after that 7 months and got into drinking lots of it again until 1 month ago.

last month i stopped drinking pop cold turkey and most sugar is cut out too. the cravings for coke still don't go away. i have always never drinked as much water as you say, i fucking hate drinking water and struggle very hard to do it. like i have the willpower to not drink pop or anything sugary but will make myself go without any drink because i refuse water. but i firce myself now to drink at least 1cup a day.

the only thing keeping me off pop is coffee and fresh juice with no added sugars. putting mio and tons of ice in water helps (i like the vanilla orange and green tea citrus)

you also could do 1 day a week to drink 1 soda. you don't have to stop 100%, unless you will fall back into the habit heavily like me.