What kind of man tolerates daddy issues? I'm 20 and I want a regular older guy (not creepy basement guy) to date :(

What kind of man tolerates daddy issues? I'm 20 and I want a regular older guy (not creepy basement guy) to date :(
I feel like I would creep normal guys out. I want to call him daddy. Thanks

Attached: IMG_4605.jpg (767x556, 209K)

Idk about most people but personally idc about that kind of stuff. Just take your chances with normal guys to avoid the problems of possibly creepy older men

Attached: 8af824a.jpg (750x734, 282K)

but not every man 30+ is creepy

Almost all guys tolerant of girls with Daddy issues most woman I know have them in some way or other

Only people who don't really care about your well being and simply want sex but nothing more will tolerate that shit. Get yourself together and stop being this degenerate.

I wouldn't care, and I guess most open minded guys would.

*wouldn't too. typo.

Holy shit Op's pic really is a nutcase.

>Only people who don't really care about your well being and simply want sex but nothing more will tolerate that shit. Get yourself together and stop being this degenerate.
That seems like it's actually true. The guys who want to have girls call them "daddy" and the like all just want some rough fuck with a submissive girl to choke and all but then leave them like they're shit. Be careful anonette

Attached: 370845a67699f9489cc3d3e0e2cbc7bf.jpg (563x396, 26K)

some guys are into it, some guys (like me) aren't. i feel like i'm in the minority here, but if i'm ever hit with that shit in bed, pic very related

Attached: daddi.png (500x470, 102K)

not related to your question but jesus fucking christ i hate anorexics

Depends on what the daddy issues are and how they manifest. Calling a guy daddy in bed? I don’t see that as being a boner killer, but I’d be more concerned about weird other problems.

My exgf actually had mommy issues more than daddy issues. I indirectly broke up with her over it because of how disrespectful she was to her mother (we had a fight about her being disrespectful which was so bad that I broke up with her because of the fight).

wtf is that pic.
no normal guy would date that.
I think your average basement dweller wouldnt date that either

men are not that shallow they don't care about shyness,lack of confidence,height or whatever issues you have. a vagina and not being super obese is good enough.

I feel so bad for that kid. He could be so cute but hes a skeleton.

Im 26 and my fiance is 33.
I love calling him Daddy and he calls me his beautiful baby girl. We met online. So, that's kind of the best way to meet someone who will know what you want up front. I also call him Master, sexy beast or by his name when I want to boost him.

Your best bets are tinder and seekingarrangement.

you are obviously trans, arent ya?

i think the skeleton in the pic is a girl, just so skeletal that her facial features look male

It hurts to look at it either way :(

By it I mean the picture, fug.
Not her

>What kind of man tolerates daddy issues? I'm 20 and I want a regular older guy (not creepy basement guy) to date :(
>I feel like I would creep normal guys out. I want to call him daddy. Thanks
A worthless pervert who will help you screw up your life will tolerate it quite well

putting on a mask, running in, and doing a ninja leg sweep on that guy might be the most satisfying thing ever

This is great advice

Just call him daddy? It's not creepy it's just kinda hot. If you're on a dating app make sure you set your age limits a bit higher than your own age.

Attached: 1525503509828.jpg (807x1626, 296K)

What happened in the fight?