How the hell do I save up for and buy a Tesla?

How the hell do I save up for and buy a Tesla?

Current job pays 50k a year.

Just started. Any Ideas?

Attached: Tesla_Model_S_(Facelift_ab_04-2016)_trimmed.jpg (2850x1564, 3.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCfV0_wbjG8KJADuZT2ct4SA
youtube.com/watch?v=goBrBE-gKKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sell basedpuss

>basedpuss
What the funky wackles is that?

Economize.

Create a budget for each paycheck, and put aside a sum for "Car Fund" near the top, along with rent, etc.

Cut back on discretionary spending to make that fund as big as possible. Avoid restaurant meals, have one less drink every time you go out, etc.

I REALLY REALLY like this.

I am going to build a budget now.

Leave your SO, abandon your children if you have any, and live inside whatever piece of shit you're driving now. Sustain yourself off of plain white rice, and only shop for clothing in discount stores. Keep your wardrobe simple with only 2 professional outfits, and 2 casual outfits, preferably able to be mixed for semi-formal, or business casual.

Sometimes fancy universities have large fountains that the kids like to throw quarters in, you could try collecting those in the off hours as well.

Spending that much money on an expensive toy when you make $50K is ridiculous.

If you want a Tesla forget saving and just take out a loan. That said

>Giving money to Tesla

Please do not. They are a very scummy company that is effectively looking to shut down the used car market on top of attempting to make it so only they can work on their cars. Given a year or two anyways a lot of major manufacturers should have pumped out their own electric meme cars and they'll play a lot nicer. I don't follow this shit TOO much but I think some already even have theirs out on the market like Nissans Leaf and BMWs i3

Let it be known though that they all have some pretty shitty Miles Per Charge though and can barely do over 100 miles.

Attached: img_20171025_033343440_hdr.jpg (2400x1600, 610K)

If you want dat fuel economy, get a motorcycle.

>fuel economy
niggas who get Teslas want to get out of the fuel economy entirely.

Okay, then get an electric motorcycle/scooter.

Do you have a budget now? In addition to your savings account, put aside money in your dream fund for a house, car, robot love slave, etc.
That being said I don't see why you don't just get a shitty Japan car like everyone else.

> robot love slave

Any recommendations? Most of the models I've been looking at in the US are pretty poor quality, and really... analog. It looks like Japan has some interesting stuff, but I'm not really sure what the import regulations are on shit like that, you know? I don't want a $20,000 package getting seized just becuase muh murica is afraid of chinese botnet.

They're just awesome.

>Do you have a budget now?

Fresh out of university. First job. It's okay. but I spent like 8 years in university.

>just get a shitty Japan car like everyone else.

I think they're cool as fuck. Also, I've never had a car in my life. I've been living from renting room to room. I also don't have a family, so I have no idea anything about anything.

No idea I just heard this was something people could save up for. I know they have a man version that I suppose has a Wang you can climb on, I swear I saw it on some HBO romantic documentary about five years ago. Also I know I've seen a robot love slave on twilight zone, but I don't think it ended well.

/o/ here
don't get a Tesla. Ever.

Attached: 645-2.jpg (1024x683, 180K)

Ok, do you need me to make you a budget? I'm guessing your take home pay is about 3333 a month minus any insurance taken out automatically.
You need to save a minimum of ten percent of your paycheck straight into savings, so you have 3k.
Now deduct essentials like transportation, rent, utilities, food, toiletries, and entertainment.

There are some things you will definitely need every month regardless of how much you want to save. Save / invest the rest of your money each month.

With perfect credit and a year on a job in us you can finance a car. I recommend starting with a cheap cash car or a cheap starter car like a kia or Toyota Corolla.

No one is going to approve you for a Tesla until you have lots of money saved or daddy's trust fund. Good luck

Those Ford GTs sure look different these days.

just don't spend money

Not him but if you've never had a car in your life don't get something ultra expensive.
And at the same time don't get something that looks like its for racing and is some ubermeist of performance like a Corvette,Mustang or a WRX. Get something that has features and a build which can actually come in handy as the casual vehicle you're going to be using it as. Like a Tahoe or a Ram truck.

Attached: usc70rmt125e021001.png (500x330, 212K)

I'm being serious, stay away. Just google their quality control, the company is tanking for good reason.

Attached: its-real-this-nissan-gt-r-wagon-is-wild-and-for-sale-in-the-usa.jpg (1920x1280, 394K)

Find out your budget, duh. How are we supposed to know when you never stated how much your rent is, or food expenses, or if you're Paying college debt, or even what country you live in.

Rebuild water damages or crashed Tesla's.
Like this guy
youtube.com/channel/UCfV0_wbjG8KJADuZT2ct4SA

youtube.com/watch?v=goBrBE-gKKQ

>5:50
>Masturbating is a hobby.

lmao

this. monthly sum you lay aside, first thing you do when you recieve your paycheck. plan expenses properly in advance to get by with the remaining money.

I'd say the other way around. The amount spent on food, rent, bills etc. every month will be roughly the same. You take a nice round number that should always be left over every month and don't spend that. Then you optionally spend some of the left over cash if you feel like it. Obviously if you don't feel like wasting the extra on any luxuries then that's just lumped in the savings by default.

eg. know you always have $1000+, save $1000, spend the random $x left over.

His point was made though. Time that you enjoy wasting on an activity can also have tangible benefits.
That said, I couldn't care less about getting a Tesla and would much rather waste my time doing next to nothing and continue to drive some cheap ass but reliable car.