Gf invites me to her home

>gf invites me to her home
>her dad already passed away 4 yrs
>her mom is more beautiful and has nicer body too
>now in love with her mom
>fast forward 2 weeks
>been chilling at her house
>after gf left to go to 7e
>after 5 minutes of silence, eye contact with her mom for like 15 seconds no blinking
>"I am sorry"
>tfw I can feel her loneliness
wat do?

Attached: IMG-20150925-WA0014.jpg (1200x1600, 402K)

>after gf left to go to 7e

What?
And you just stayed at the house like an autist?
Go get dat big double g doe.

Unironically kiss her when you're alone the first moment you get.
You're incredibly lucky user, supposing that you're actually telling us the truth.

If you plan on being with that gf of yours for the rest of your life - providing you are in your 40s - then you should steer clear from "mom". However, if you are relatively young and your balls are blue balling, go fuck that apparent milf. Besides, if you find out your gf is fucking some other guy, it doesn't hurt to have the "I fucked your mom" card in stock.

>tl;dr: Fuck the Stark bitch - literally. Win/win

That's a really fucking advice, but only if OP's story is factual.

I'd give a lot to fuck a MILF. Hey OP, do you think you'd get to call her "mommy" during sex?

Attached: a84ea30283fe973740755fc3430b06ea.jpg (1080x954, 90K)

I'm with you. When I was working retail I would see a 8-10/10 milf all the fucking time. Sometimes when I would work early mornings, they'd still be in "sleeping" shorts which were short enough for their lower ass cheeks to be exposed whenever they'd bend down to grab some item from the lower shelf. Literally the only perk to having such a shit-tier job.

yea i stayed cause she came back with the chips and drinks..
i am in early 20s tho.. i can feel it in her when she apologised. but i dont think she wants her daughter to be cheated..

will try to make her open up on my next visit..

Next time touch her hand while eye contact and kiss her.

I apologize. I misinterpreted your previous post. So, it was her that gave you the potential "stare"? Fucks sake, it's her daughter. If you fuck her, the only way she'd find out is if YOU told her. What mom tells their daughter that they instigated a fuck with their daughter's boyfriend?

IMO: Do it. If not for yourself, then for all of us anons who don't get the privilege of being put in that predicament.

Attached: Bland.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Mom/ duaghter 3 way lol ?

Oh, I see.
You sent the person with only two arms to go and get shit for you, and didn't even offer to help. Alright, that's alright. Perfectly normal, I get it.

What the fuck, man.

What the fuck is wrong with you dude, waiting while someone gets snacks is normal

How? What the fuck were you so busy doing that you couldn't get off your ass, and take a walk with your girlfriend? Nah, instead, you just chill awkwardly in her house while she has to go do it herself, and oggle her fucking mom.

The fuck is wrong with you.

not even OP but you sound salty you won't fuck a hot milf

Presumably OP is not pussy whipped nor is he a fucking 1600s gentleman constantly guarding his beloved woman in the event she gets in a confrontation that results in a gamble of fisticuffs. It's small mart, not a U-Haul job. Pussy ass.

enjoying the (You)s roastie?

I thought I'd be enjoying the fact that 3/4 of the users on Jow Forums can't recognize an obvious joke, but honestly, it's getting kind of depressing.

Also, it tells you the number of posters in the bottom right, in case you didn't know.

You people are horrible

OP if you really love your gf why for the love of god would you do that to her? You're really that willing to make such a fantasy come true just because? I mean if she was just your friend then whatever, but she's your girlfriend. Really think about it and make the right choice.

did you get cheese on it? I did its very nice

If you wanna stay with your gf just be kind to her mom. It's rough losing a spouse and just cause she's vulnerable doesn't mean you have to fuck her. Talk to her and give her something to look forward to when you are around, it doesn't have to be sexual.

If you could stand to get a new gf fuck her brains out and stick it in her ass.

I hate to think that there are people in this world who won't add cheese if they have the option.

>she's vulnerable

Shes also most likely horny as fuck. Women are people too. Though I wouldn't count on her being enough of a scumbag to cuck her own daughter, especially considering that she probably has no other close family left.