Which do you think is a better name for a baby, Catesby or Sinclair? I like sophisticared sounding names

Which do you think is a better name for a baby, Catesby or Sinclair? I like sophisticared sounding names.

Attached: AAAAKit-Harington-9ef6ca8.jpg (620x413, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mom365.com/baby-names/top-boy-names?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sinclair is by far the less stupid. Catesby is ridiculous. At least give the kid a good middle name like Paul or John so he can go by it instead,

Why are American names so bad?

I think both of those are bad and that you should reconsider with a more normal name.

Name them hworang.

>Catesby or Sinclair?

Either one is suitable for a faggot, which you apparently want to raise

Your future kid here. I'm going to shoot up the school I go to because of all the bullying about my gay name. Thanks a lot.

Those are classy British type names.

What like some commoner name like Jake or Bubba, my child is important and only a dignified name will do.

Name him Cicero.

>What like some commoner name like Jake or Bubba, my child is important and only a dignified name will do.

Why don't you name him Anus? Or maybe Turdley? How about Scrotum? Testicle? Semen has a manly ring to it.

I like Sinclair a lot.
And I hate people because they're so quick to destroy originality for the sake of safety and conformity.

After the royal wedding to the black chick it'll be Rufus and Willis and Lamar you know good old classy black man names

Gob tier Alphonse and Edward ?

>sinclair
makes me think of bioshock

Be original with your fucking McDonald's order, not with a name that will be used to bully your child for 18 years.

Michael Jackson had a safe name and was incredibly excentric.
I hate people who have snowflake syndrom and dont care about their kid getting bullied for a weird name at school and then having worse chances when applying for jobs.

>Be original with your fucking McDonald's order, not with a name that will be used to bully your child for 18 years.

This is a good idea. If you're going to have a child you might want to get into the habit of
thinking about the CHILD'S welfare, instead of
your own satisfaction of needs like originality

It’s very, very, very possible that actually sophisticated people (as well as normal people) will see you as a Mountain Dew Dorito who named their child after a D&D character.

Michael Jackson was abused like fuck though.

There are actually studies that back this claim up. You can dig deeper into it too by thinking about the kind of parents that would name their kid something 'unique'. So it's not just the name itself but the upbringing that child gets. Which kind of refutes the argument that solely the unique names ruin a kids life but don't be daft. Only a dumbass who is going to do a poor job raising a kid with weird experience is going to name their kid something dumb.

how about naming your kid Adolf - it's rare, unique, has artistic feel to it....

I was only saying that if the kid wants to be a weirdo or "different", a utterly safe name like Michael wont hold him/her back.
If the kid wants to be normal/average/boring, youre fucking its life up with some snowflake name.
Not cool.

mom365.com/baby-names/top-boy-names?m=1

Yeah, this. Reeks of a Burger trying hard to come off as all english and educated, yet sounds trashy as hell.
Just do your kid a favour and reserve your pretensions for actions that only concern yourself and not make someone else the object of ridicule for all of their live.

Sir michel de fedorabourge

Astolfo
Or just go with John you fantastically retarded motherfucker. I faintly remember reading somewhere that John was thought of as the manliest name

If you wanna be that edgy, try Judas. Classic yet rare. Also when your kid sells your retarded ass for ruining his life by being a pretentious shit, the name will be fitting.

Sounds like a "British" JRPG character not a real British name, maybe a long time ago but even then classic British names are things like Edward, James and Harry

Show me one historic person with Catesby as their first name.

Name your kid some actual dignified name and not some dnd larping shit.

>want to name my boy Astin and my girl Astraea
Would they get bullied?