My girlfriend has a need to help people and is trying to break up with me because of it

Hello,
The title explains pretty much what is happening its a very long story so to summarize it shortly. My girlfriend had a need to make friends a while back so obviously i let her and during this time she met a guy, they talked a lot as friends and it was clearly obvious to both me and her that they are friends and talking as friends. However, this guy loves her and wants to be with her. As she has a helping people complex in which she is willing to sacrifice everything (including her relationship with me) in order to save this person from the depression and other mental issues he is fighting, she is struggling to stay with me and forcing herself to break up with me in order to help fix him. The guy himself is very manipulative and does things in ways that force himself to stay in her life and at this point she isn't able to get him out of her life herself. I live in another country from her and this makes it difficult to control anything in anyway, she also refuses to see anybody else's opinions on him and is in a forced mindset that he needs help and she is the only person who can give it to him. I need help or suggestions in order to solve this problem. We are both in love and are both 100% sure that she does not love him but this saving people complex is breaking our relationship apart.

Attached: krccIOz.jpg (540x522, 30K)

>she is willing to sacrifice everything (including her relationship with me) in order to save this person
>I live in another country from her
Find a new girlfriend. you also need to be 18 to post on Jow Forums

She's already cheating on you.

>My girlfriend had a need to make friends a while back so obviously i let her
>i let her
Why would you even need to tell us that? How underage are you that your girlfriend would think she needs to run “making friends” by you, and that you’d think your authorizing it meant anything?
>this guy loves her and wants to be with her.
>she is willing to sacrifice everything (including her relationship with me) in order to save this person from the depression and other mental issues he is fighting
>both 100% sure that she does not love him
Yeah man, if she’s breaking up with you to be with him, she wants to be with him. Or at least doesn’t want to be with you.

Women don’t end relationships because they get in the way of their charity work. You’re being played for a fool.

OP, you are actually behaving like you want to be cuckolded.

Bump

She fell for another guy OP. Thats all. He is her top priority and man she wants to spend time with not you. The sooner you accept she doesn't love you now the quicker you can begin the healing process.

Nigger she lives in another country. Who gives a fuck? Are you European? Is she in driving distance? If your answer to either of those 2 questions is "no" then you're wasting your time dude.

side note how to make gf fall in love with other guy so I don't have to break her heart?

European. No not driving distance. I'm uk and she's mid Europe.

That's fucked up

Flights from UK are cheap. Get a hotel room and spend a week with her.

She already is in love with him mate.

We visit every month or so but she says it's not enough for her, that seeing me once for a few days is shitty

Bump

>I live in another country from her and this makes it difficult to control anything in anyway
Stopped reading

This. He cried about suicide and she pitty fucked him to give him a reason to live

Oh well she was never your girlfriend to begin with then dude

>The guy himself is very manipulative and does things in ways that force himself to stay in her life and at this point she isn't able to get him out of her life herself.

She is her own person. This is a lame fucking excuse. Ditch the bitch and move on. She will make you a cuck if you don't.

X

yeah OP, most probably he is already fucking her.

My ex GF also notified me of "someone else loving her" while she was already fucking with him.

Dump her OP, save your nerve & dignity.

I know she's really not. Despite the lack of physical affection I know she's the last person to do such a sort of thing. I'm not saying this as if I'm delusional or anything. Not saying this to be mean, but genuinely sorry you got unlucky with your girl

She's already cucking you, friendo. You cannot control what she thinks or does. Influence yes, control no. And you've already tried to influence (or at least I assume you have). if she wants to break up with you for something so stupid, then you can do nothing about it. Let her go, find a female who isn't a fucking retard.

Also, you have to be 18 to post here.

The absolute state of OP

19, mate

get rid desu

OP you’re delusional if you think she’s not into this guy.