Pussy loosened too quickly at 18

First time I had sex was 9 months ago with my boyfriend. I've never had a child, I don't fist or use toys. Boyfriend is 6 inches and 5-6 girth. I do masterbate. But I don't think masterbating is the main reason for why it's looser.

I went from painful first time, to now it slides in easily. I used to feel every single thing and now the sensation is less than before.
My vulva used to look like a slit and now it's like that but at the opening it looks wider?
I have sex about 1-2 times a week. It's not like it's happening everyday.

My boyfriend and I are trying to understand this. I can't imagine when I'm 30 and how bad it's going to be. What I do to make it better?

Attached: 6hogrgyfqqw01.jpg (515x590, 44K)

Kegels

Do kegels.

Lol gross

Lold

Kegels, for sure.

I had to look up Kegels, that, I'll definitely start doing.
It seems like people worry about this stuff much later in life. I feel like I'm lame as shit for having deal with it now at my age.

Most people who live sedentary have weak muscles down there, men and women. As a man I've noticed women who are into sports tend to be tighter.

This and comfortabiloty with sex is a factor. If you stopped masturbating it probably would help since in a way it desensitizes you.

That makes sense, the past ~2 months I haven't been to the gym, and just incredibly inactive.
Recently I went back, lol like two days ago. Now I have more incentive!

I'll stop playing with myself and see how it goes, though I don't put anything in when I do.
Sorry this thread is hella TMI.

Are you fat? You need to stay active if you want your muscles to stay tight.

Real live female here.
Kegels will help a ton, especially if you use kegel balls. Keep doing them, do them during sex and while peeing and while just sitting on your couch. You'll notice a difference. They can also help you have a stronger orgasm.
As for masturbation, as long as your not inserting anything vaginally, and just stimulating your clitoris, it will have no effect on the tightness.
Your boyfriend is about average size. Your vagina won't stretch out any more than it already has, even if you have children. Being "loose" is for the most part a load of horse shit. Men who say women are loose are just making excuses for having a small penis. Remember that just like penises, vaginas come in different sizes. Some women are deeper than others. It's stretching out because it's getting used to the size of his penis, don't worry about it too much, really.

It’s actually lacking info

What position did he fuck you in when you lost your virginity and what position does he usually fuck you now

>Men who say women are loose are just making excuses for having a small penis.

Lol some women have hugeeeee pussies this one chick could fit a flashlight in without it touching anything

That doesn't just happen from normal sex though. I could see that if she practiced stretching her vagina, she would be able to insert larger items.
Consider that after thousands of years of evolution, women's vaginas don't go all droopy loosy goosy after just having sex a few times.
I would like to point out that this is not the best group of people to be asking questions about your feminine health. I guarantee the majority of people in this thread don't have a vagina, much less have seen one that wasn't their moms.

>Men who say women are loose are just making excuses for having a small penis. Remember that just like penises, vaginas come in different sizes.
Make up your mind.

Forgive me, but I don't know how to directly reply to messages!
I'm 5'0 or 5'1 and 105, just measured myself.

I never had anything larger in me.
I like the idea of kegel balls, bc I tried to do kegels today as many suggested and bruh, I don't know if I'm doing it right.

I can definitely believe that both men and women come in different sizes, like some virgins have a larger set vagina and it goes in easy. Regardless of height. This might be misogynistic? I hear stories of gals putting in huge objects in them or cheating with a bigger guy and their vaginas change to accommodate the bigger size and may not revert to how it used to be. So I do believe that vaginas can be permanently changed.

Some partners report after pregnancy that their vagina goes back to normal and some don't.

The point is, I want to maintain the same or similar amount of pleasure for my boyfriend. And I don't want to lie to myself about it.

Though I want to thank people on Jow Forums because this gives me a lot of new things to think about and try instead of whining about situation and not doing anything.

Lol blame the penis because you're loose. That's smart.

#
missionary. And now we do that and different positions.

I apologize if I sound mean, I really want to understand other's thoughts and add in new perspectives. Some stuff is a little confusing. So my tone seems kinda ugly

Just let me fuck you I have a bigger cock than your boyfriend

The first few times you have sex, your body treats the dick as a foreign body. It's an unknown sensation, and you most likely contracted your pussy involuntarily those times, which is the natural body reaction to foreign insertions.

Now you already know what to expect, so you are naturally relaxed without even noticing.

Kegels are a great exercise, but I hardly believe your pussy muscles lost tonus in 9 months fucking, specially because fucking and cumming count as exercise too.

My opinion, as someone who has been with the same gf for almost ten years now, is let him make you cum HARD before you even get to penetration. Orgasms make your muscles contract down there with spasms and your pussy will naturally tighten up after a few. Get two, three orgasms and then let him fuck you.

About the look changing, you haven't said your age, but your body will fully mature by +-21, maybe even more, so changes are not unexpected. Fucking is hardly the cause unless you have a very bad skin irritation down there. My gf is 30 and we probably had far more than a thousand relations by now, and her pussy is still pretty much the same.

Just get a bigger boyfriend lol. No point in staying with an average dicklet.

Could it be that your very wet? When I'm extra wet I feel bigger and have less sensation?

I'm 18.
I see what you're saying, first time it's like that, especially being nervous too.
There are times where after sex it burns or feels sore, I don't know if that has to do anything with damage.

Thanks for sharing your experience/thoughts that's a lot of things I have not considered at all. So I'll try that too! I'll have to practice getting an orgasm some how because I haven't O'd during sex or foreplay before.
Hopefully that can help!!

Attached: Screenshot_20170702-120351.png (1440x2560, 456K)

>There are times where after sex it burns or feels sore, I don't know if that has to do anything with damage.
Depends. Since you say you feel loose it's not his size, but it could be. You can have minor allergie to condoms, be less wet than usual in the occasion (foreplay helps here), him being more rough, inbalance in the vaginal flora... I'd suggest seeing a gyno, for some reason I see girls here don't do regular pussy check-ups.

>I'll have to practice getting an orgasm some how because I haven't O'd during sex or foreplay before.
In nine months you haven't yet? I'm guessing he isn't experienced either then
Well, besides communication and you two teaching each other openly and yadda yadda you can google most of it, here's an exercise: have him penetrate you and try to make out keeping your hips still. It sounds boring as fuck, specially for him, but the build-up is crazy because you start feeling every slight involuntary move with minimal rubbing, so it's unlikely either of you get sore.

As a man with an incrediabley large cock Ill say I do like semi looser vaginas.

I cannot go all the way in with anyone shit sucks. goes like 6 inches and stops and doesnt feel good tight feels like I wanna go all the way in.

The reason why I mentioned the burning/soreness was because I was questioning if that leads to damage to the vagina.
My boyfriend and I concluded that it must come from roughness or long sex. Not from condoms or pH Inbalance, or semen. But yes, a gyno appointment is good for all gals! I should make one when I have the chance.

Thanks for the sex tips, I'll try them out +what others suggested. Frankly, it doesn't bother me if I don't get an orgasm when I can get sexual pleasure in other ways.
My goal here is to not be loose lol. As wierd as it sounds.

That's interesting to hear that someone has a preference for a "semi looser" vagina.
Hopefully you will find/have someone who can accommodate you and stay that way. And not get into a situation like mine lolol.

Wearing heels can, surprisingly, help, as it raises your pelvic floor. Though it does shorten your hamstrings, which can be an issue. Tradeoffs.

Kegels wont help

Once your loose, your loose. Take a look at a very fat person who lost a lot of weight, their skin is loose and stays loose.

Should of married as a virgin

What the fuck is this thread? Nobody calling it bait. Nobody telling her to kill herself. Everyone helping the newfag BUT nobody white-knighting her.

Is this opposite day or something???

Also, as everyone has already said, kegels.

Hot dog in a hallway, roasties

jesus christ. did no one ever teach you about your own vagina? its terrifying how little you know. please don't get pregnant.

OP here after a long day.
Seriously? I have no idea about that. Sounds interesting. Wearing heels for a long time, as in everyday for hours isn't very good long term, but maybe short term I could add that on to my try list!

I've thought about your loose skin analogy, it may not be a perfect one, think it depends though. If you're obese vs somewhat overweight. Thus, there can be a difference when loosing weight. Like the process, going slow and letting your body adjust to the weight loss +excerising and getting muscle may reduce the appearance and amount of loose skin. (I'm not an expert) Loose skin shouldn't discourage you from loosing weight. So kinda like, it doesn't hurt to try to do Kegels as many have suggested.

If I married him as a virgin the same exact problem would arise. Just later on.

Don't worry I'm on birth control and I'm not dumb enough to get preggo. Most of the things I've learned about sex and vaginas is from the internet or my boyfriend.

Attached: Screenshot_20171213-001217.png (923x920, 440K)

The vaginal is a muscle, not a slab of fat, you moron.

Kegels

Lose some fucking weight, and start doing yoga.

Op is a slab of fat.

Good tips. Loosest girl I ever fucked I couldn't feel my penis inside her, period. And my girth is 5.5

Damn, yeah 5.5 girth aint a skinny cock either.

My ideal goal is 100 pounds.
I've done two person yoga with my boyfriend, it's pretty fun, though I'm pretty sure there are specific ones that target below.

True. I'm a slab of fat. My boyfriend fucks a slab of fat. Lmao

You obviously need to tell your dicklet boyfriend to get you a true man with at least 9 inches BBC.